Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election (44787 Views)

British Govt. Swears In Nigerian Woman Who Wins UK Parliament Election / Kelechi Anyikude Honoured By UK Parliament, Amara Kanu Supports Him / Seven Nigerians Make List Of 20 Richest Pastors In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by stevedre: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

Hehehehe grin

Whaaaat? grin

I can feel the boldness and confidence in his/her false write up..... cheesy grin grin
Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by nell4: 7:59am On Jun 10, 2017
Dhayor001:
Sigh.

Young Nigerians doing it big everywhere but in Nigeria
I am telling you. I vowed to take my kids out of here before they reach 18 .
Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by nell4: 8:15am On Jun 10, 2017
danjumakolo:

lol the Hausa's do not detest or forget their mother land and leave to go and settle in another mans land..its like not having faith in your motherland so much that you want to go and even migrate to live in another mans land and become their slave.

How many Britons, Americans,or any foreigner do u see coming to settle or even to contest here?

If these Nigerians tell u the daily insults they get in terms of racism,u will b amazed
it is better than staying in a country where your dreams cannot be actualized.
Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2017
nell4:
it is better than staying in a country where your dreams cannot be actualized.

Dream actualisation is relative.
U don't just succeed with a single trial. Ask Otedola,Jimoh,Dangote and they will tell u their how they remained steadfast to get to the top.
Even GMB tried several times before he succeeded.
Kindly note that i ain't against living in diaspora to earn descently.
Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2017
AreaFada2:

I understand your point. Actually the reason why Western societies began to progress visionary leaders began to ask themselves what they can do for their country, not what they can get from it. With time the society began to benefit everybody.

Their heritage played a big part in it. Their parents knowing fully well that you must fight hard, passed that mentality on.

Considering the high level of education among UK women, 200 female MPs out of 650 is not that high in my opinion. This is a parliament that is centuries old.
Just maybe the diaspora 9ja doing well increasingly will finally make youths understand that our system as it is run us the problem. And maybe start to wake up.

I am Nigerian, grew up in Germany. I WASN'T born here but I don't plan wasting any effort/time on Nigeria. This might sound like I have given up on Nigeria, which is, you know in fact true. Because those in my situation can see the difference even more clearly. It happens that Nigerians don't even want their country to develop. How else would you explain the interests of the youth. They are more interested in bbn than going out for protests! They are more interested in "Igbos are better, no Yorubas "are the best games" than working together and they are also more interested in being extremely proud, claiming to be the Giant of Africa when Ruanda's streets are even more better than theirs.

You want me to waste my time on that?
I am done

3 Likes

Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 10, 2017
stevedre:

I can feel the boldness and confidence in his/her false write up..... cheesy grin grin

Looooool it actually made my day grin

Got me laughing so hard grin
Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by aolawale025: 10:40am On Jun 10, 2017
Congratulations to them all. They may not have been able to even contest in nigeria due to godfatherism, rigging, money issues etc.
Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by emekarl4u: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeria with good spirit doing what they know how to do best. we need to integrate the young youth in the leadership of this nation and sanitize the political house in Nigeria by removing the old aged once through our VOTE.
I heil you guys/ladies may God strengthen you people and cause any evil being that may come to corrupt your minds , just keep Nigeria flag flaying.
KUDOS
KUDOS
KUDOS
GODS' POWER REST UPON YOU ALL, IN JESUS NAME
AMEN
Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by Omoluabi16(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

I am Nigerian, grew up in Germany. I WASN'T born here but I don't plan wasting any effort/time on Nigeria. This might sound like I have given up on Nigeria which is you know in fact true. Because those in my situation can see the different even more clearly. It happens that Nigerians don't even want their country to develop. How else would you explain the interests of the youth. They are more interested in bbn than going out for protests! They are more interested in Igbos are better, no Yorubas are the best game than working together and they also more interested in being extremely proud, claiming to be the Giant of Africa when Ruanda's streets are even more better than theirs.

You want me to waste my time on that?
I am done
You get green card? what is the German law as regards marrying a citizen?. infact you are the one for me. kiss
Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by orisa37: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
And here in Nigeria, Nnamdi Kanu, Asari Dokubo etcetra will not let their Parents sleep. Those bloody illiterates.
Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by grandstar(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Helen Grant isnt black. She's bi-racial.

It just shows how small minded racists are. The one drop rule wins. If you have even a drop of black drop, you are considered black.

Scofield of Prison Break is not fully white. He had to keep his hair low throughout the series because once it grew , it would expose to all that he isnt fully white.
Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Omoluabi16:
You get green card? what is the German law as regards marrying a citizen?. infact you are the one for me. kiss

Lool you are not serious
Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Omoluabi16:

You should join a dating site and get you a German woman wink

Lovelgurl is taken tongue
Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by Omoluabi16(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jigba:

You should join a dating site and get you a German woman wink

Lovelgurl is taken tongue
Nah. I don't want drama from those whities abeg. Na she sure pass.
lovelygurl:

Lool you are not serious
I am darling kiss it's the german dream.. I can see myself in the munich international airport. Anything for a green card. naija doesn't look promising.
Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Nah. I don't want drama from those whities abeg. Na she sure pass. I am darling kiss it's the german dream.. I can see myself in the munich international airport. Anything for a green card. naija doesn't look promising.

Lmao what kinda drama?? The truth is that some are willing to help you out sef wink
Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Nah. I don't want drama from those whities abeg. Na she sure pass. I am darling kiss it's the german dream.. I can see myself in the munich international airport. Anything for a green card. naija doesn't look promising.

Loool like Jigba said I am already taken but SHE is single grin

Hab dich auch lieb @Jigba grin grin
Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

Hahhahh I'm single and not searching

Danke cheesy
Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jigba:

Hahhahh I'm single and not searching

Danke cheesy

Hehehehe grin
Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by sshalom(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
Great news for all Nigerians who should be proud of these people's achievement.
Re: Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election by Omoluabi16(m): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

lol. Only you taken and single? Won't say any! hope you become an MP soon. free green card for nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.