Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Need Sex Sir - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Sex Sir (5090 Views)

Lock Down : “I Need Sex”, Nigerian Lady Cries Out(watch Video). / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / We Need Sex: Disabled Women Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Sex Sir by marvin902(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2017
i think you should just sit him down and tell him how you feel...
for a fact i know women sexual hormones goes crazy when pregnant...
maybe hes afraid of hurting you and the baby..
communication between both of you will solve this issue

2 Likes

Re: I Need Sex Sir by iweecureyou: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=airminem post=57439096][/quote]who his played games winth u eh stop mensions me and pose somsin realsonabu.angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Sex Sir by onyekabe(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
some men do not like to to have sex during pregnancy,
do not fore it on him be patience.
Re: I Need Sex Sir by Next2Bezee(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
He is either scared that having sex with the op during pregnancy would lead to some sort of medical complication or he just isn't turned on by op's pregnant body.

I think the op really needs to have a talk with her hubby to try and figure out which is the case. Be patient and understanding and try to convince him kindly. Goodluck Op.

1 Like

Re: I Need Sex Sir by olureignforever: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
airminem:
I'm months pregnant with our second baby and my partner won't have sex with me for a while now. Actually he did same with our first baby and I didn't find it funny. I keep thinking his gone off me or met someone else or he don't like the way my body is changing but he always says how much he loves my body and bump etc, I don't no what to do. Haven't done it for about months now.
I have told him I want to and tried making the first move. His quite happy for me to still do things to him though, just nothing in return. I will talk to him tonight but then I feel like he will only do it because I said something and not because he wants.

Madam, your hubby is probably scared that sex may hurt his baby. Take your time to explain the need for sex in pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Sex Sir by borednhorny: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Madam, tell him the doctor advised you to have sex regularly for easy labour and delivery. Or get your doctor to tell him the benefit of sex during pregnancy

1 Like

Re: I Need Sex Sir by airminem(f): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
olureignforever:

Madam, your hubby is probably scared that sex may hurt his baby. Take your time to explain the need for sex in pregnancy.

Thanks alot
Re: I Need Sex Sir by airminem(f): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
[quote author=iweecureyou post=57445122]who his played games winth u eh stop mensions me and pose somsin realsonabu.angry[/quote

noir
Re: I Need Sex Sir by Kobicove(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Don't you have a houseboy nearby?

shocked
Re: I Need Sex Sir by Tiffbuxas: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
airminem:
I'm months pregnant with our second baby and my partner won't have sex with me for a while now. Actually he did same with our first baby and I didn't find it funny. I keep thinking his gone off me or met someone else or he don't like the way my body is changing but he always says how much he loves my body and bump etc, I don't no what to do. Haven't done it for about months now.
I have told him I want to and tried making the first move. His quite happy for me to still do things to him though, just nothing in return. I will talk to him tonight but then I feel like he will only do it because I said something and not because he wants.
pikin 4 Belle don seize ur preek b4?? I dont think so
Re: I Need Sex Sir by airminem(f): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
pikin 4 Belle don seize ur preek b4?? I dont think so

Re: I Need Sex Sir by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
I am not understanding.
Re: I Need Sex Sir by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
airminem:
Pls don't take it too harsh on him. Try to discuss this issue with him to find out why he is doing it. I ve a friend anytime the wife gets pregnant he hardly touched her,the wife complained to me Nd when I discussed with him,he said that he is scared that he might hurt the baby Nd also told me that he gets issued off with the constant throwing up Nd the spitting. Their Dr called them Nd adviced both Nd today they re happy. So pls discuss with him Nd talk to his mum if she is still alive or his mentor

1 Like

Re: I Need Sex Sir by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
side chic tinzs

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) / Are You A 30 Seconds Man? / 13 Dangerous Things Wives Are Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.