Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) (5086 Views)

D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / She Finally Did It [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by ZenaSTORY(f): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
A young new dad has taken to Facebook to share a photo of his newborn baby, but rather than the happy and grateful message new parents are known to share, Scottie Smith's announcement was filled with regret and hints at disgust.

Scottie even made inquiry about the possibility of abandoning the child with the Department of Children and Family Services. Sharing a photo of the baby, he wrote:

"So My Baby � Finally Here N This Wtf God Give Me Can U Put A New Born In DCFS?"

The insensitive post has gathered over 11K shares, 3.7K comments, and 2.7K reactions - most of them shocked. Comments on the post are of people calling him out for such an inappropriate comment.

A look at his timeline shows that he is still a young man who just had a child early.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/07/this-is-wtf-god-gave-me-new-dad-unhappy.html?m=1

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by PussyBlower: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
This fûçking Mofo doesn't appreciate the Work of God,I know this cute baby is gonna be fûçking amazingly great and She/He's gonna be known Worldwide if this muthafucka doesn't end up doing something crazy..Wonder why God why allow to many slow fûçking poke on the fûçking surface of this fûçking earth and some muthafucka out there are in dire need of kids..but doesn't who doesn't need em are fûçking getting em freely angry

7 Likes

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by mrtomola(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
Chai ! Dis naa pikkin or Pinkil ?
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by PussyBlower: 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
mrtomola:
Chai ! Dis naa pikkin or Pinkil ?
Hey Mugcunt, what would you call that? Marrafucka we gonna wait and see the fûçking baby you gonna father...your fûçking wife to be might fucking end up whelping a fûçking baby with a Rhino like skin..if you can't fûçking appreciate the work of God..why not fûçking swallow your fûçking tongue or better still STFU!!Mofo!! angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Some people are meant to be impotent. I guess he would have appreciated this gift more if he had spent at least 15yrs looking for it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by ExAngel007(f): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
what can i say?
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
PussyBlower:
Hey Mugcunt, what would you call that? Marrafucka we gonna wait and see the fûçking baby you gonna father...your fûçking wife to be might fucking end up whelping a fûçking baby with a Rhino like skin..if you can't fûçking appreciate the work of God..why not fûçking swallow your fûçking tongue or better still STFU!!Mofo!! angry
you slayed him like god of war...I was even about to do same but thanks for the well executed invective words .. Perfectò!

3 Likes

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is what happens when a MOR'ON gives birth

1 Like

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Fadiga24(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
sad
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
O boy!
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Oladimejyy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
tosyne2much:

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by mrtomola(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
PussyBlower:

Why taking it personal, naa you be d father ? I got 2 beautiful kids if u care to know....i guess your life is fu**ked already. Di*khead !
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by elantraceey(f): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
What a pity..... And some people are praying day and night for one.

2 Likes

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
This isn't suppose to be funny but I can't help laughing. I am so sorry
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Or what do you think bros?
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Evablizin(f): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Chai this boy is too stupid to curse,see how stupid he is.
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by adajoe555: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
some women are out there looking for just one only one they didn't see , when you will look for a child and didn't see, you will know the implications of what you just said. kukuma become impotent ...

1 Like

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by NairalandCS(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Well the guy is right.

That's a weird looking baby. grin
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by indodon(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2017

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
Well his opinion.
But I think the baby is ok.
Just very new from a water logged area.
Give him 2 weeks on earth and see the miracle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by 7footre(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
I'm just imagining how the baby will feel years later when s/he sees this post as they say, the internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by refiner(f): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
Only if he know what a childless couple can give to have even a blind child...he will understand what life is all about...

By d way that guy deserve this...

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by misspineapple(f): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
Useless father..Gve him to couples who wud cater 4 him abeg

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Eveezy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Chuldren arent always so cute during d first few min on ground, give dem time, mk we see wetin dem go change to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by MrHenshaw: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
vicfuntop:
This isn't suppose to be funny but I can't help laughing. I am so sorry

Sorry to who? D father,d mother ,d ops or d innocent baby?
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by MrHenshaw: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
ZenaSTORY:
A young new dad has taken to Facebook to share a photo of his newborn baby, but rather than the happy and grateful message new parents are known to share, Scottie Smith's announcement was filled with regret and hints at disgust.

Scottie even made inquiry about the possibility of abandoning the child with the Department of Children and Family Services. Sharing a photo of the baby, he wrote:

"So My Baby � Finally Here N This Wtf God Give Me Can U Put A New Born In DCFS?"

The insensitive post has gathered over 11K shares, 3.7K comments, and 2.7K reactions - most of them shocked. Comments on the post are of people calling him out for such an inappropriate comment.

A look at his timeline shows that he is still a young man who just had a child early.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/07/this-is-wtf-god-gave-me-new-dad-unhappy.html?m=1

Give ds same baby 3years and repost on ds platform.U will never believe d beauty.
lt is almost d normal embryic look which ds same father denying him had at his age or even worse.

2 Likes

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
MrHenshaw:

Sorry to who? D father,d mother ,d ops or d innocent baby?

I was apologizing to whom ever might Misinterpret. I could have actually ignored it. I wasn't laughing at the child
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by MrHenshaw: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
vicfuntop:

I was apologizing to whom ever might Misinterpret. I could have actually ignored it. I wasn't laughing at the child

Ok.Cleared!
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
too harsh..
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by HARDDON: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
So he hasnt seen fresh off d womb whyte babies b4 ?

They always look funny but as they grow, their glory begin to show up!

I pray his woman does not see this post! SHe'd hate him. Besides, d baby bears him gene so he is to blame cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nothing wrong with this cute newborn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women / 5 Reasons Why Men Loose Interest After Sleeping With A Woman / Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.