Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Worst Date Ever!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Date Ever!!! (9937 Views)

Share Your Worst Date Experience / Share Your Worst Date Ever / The Worst Date of my Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
A guy packed left over food Jeez! And u still stood there waiting for him while he embarrasses himself ?
I was eager to see what he wanted to do now... I've heard of fûckery and douchebaggery science so I wanted to see it live grin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by holywahala19(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
miss what do u expect from poor folks?

Trafford big boy was here.
Trafford UK.
Bentley.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by pocohantas(f): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
Lmao...I met him last week,so we are not close at all. Secondly, he didn't buy food, he bought two low grade meat pie,i ate one out of courtesy and teem(which I took few sips and he packed the rest).

So please justify that Sis.
This is weird then, you sure he doesn't have a dog?
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
I swear to God grin
The scenario is so fucking hilarious... he even said "are you gonna waste that"
Some things are better ignored. He should have rather eaten it there codedly if he didn't want the waste.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
FvckShiT:

Good thing he didn't fúçk!

he probably would have fúçking rinsed his blöödyfûçkiñg condoms after use incase of another blöödyfûçkiñg time grin
Lmfao grin grin

Some guys are fûcking shameless.

1 Like

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Benita27:
Some things are better ignored. He should have rather eaten it there codedly if he didn't want the waste.
funny enough, I asked him to eat cos he didn't buy anything. he said I shouldn't worry about him.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
pocohantas:
This is weird then, you sure he doesn't have a dog?
Only if dogs drink teem cheesy
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by FvckShiT(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
Lmfao grin grin

Some guys are fûcking shameless.

Absolutely blöödyfûçkiñg right grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin make i kak here..
this thread go sweet cheesy
Dextology bikonu come and join me cheesy

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
Lmao...I met him last week,so we are not close at all. Secondly, he didn't buy food, he bought two low grade meat pie,i ate one out of courtesy and teem(which I took few sips and he packed the rest).

So please justify that Sis.
You're lying.

©YBR

4 Likes

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
I was eager to see what he wanted to do now... I've heard of fûckery and douchebaggery science so I wanted to see it live grin
jeez! I'd feel like disappearing in such instance
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
You're lying.

©YBR
Okay,tell us the real version.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
Okay,tell us the real version.
undecided Mtcheeew

©YBR
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
undecided Mtcheeew

©YBR
Whatevs smiley
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by teehamzat(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
I dont think the guy is broke...most probably a miser, even a broke guy wouldnt reveal such brokeness...my thots tho, mind i ask what he bought for you in total?
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Went to the film house with my stomach filled, my date bought us popcorns with fanta na. Movie finished, I never eat my precious popcorn reach anywhere, my fanta sef still dey... Na so I carry my popcorn go house oooo, my sisters were shocked. cheesy grin lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by pocohantas(f): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
funny enough, I asked him to eat cos he didn't buy anything. he said I shouldn't worry about him.
Heya! Now I feel pity for the guy. He didn't buy anything for himself?

1 Like

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by FvckShiT(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Aderola15:

Went to the film house with my stomach filled, my date bought us popcorns with fanta na. Movie finished, I never eat my precious popcorn reach anywhere, my fanta sef still dey... Na so I carry my popcorn go house oooo, my sisters were shocked. cheesy grin lipsrsealed

He didn't fúçk you!?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by teehamzat(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Aderola15:

That one aint worse na, infact on the other hand its an achievement grin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Aderola15:

Opposite of mine grin

At least he bought it for you, so you can do with it what you desire.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
pocohantas:
What did he do wrong? How is he broke?
Some people don't like waste, it could be awkward if you guys are not that close but I think the guy is free with you.

Maybe you picked the food with fork and knife, leaving the bulk behind. Just as some girls will refuse to tear the chicken apart with their hands. I have requested for foil to take my leftover chicken before. I couldn't stand leaving it and they'll sell it off as dog food. angry

Hahahaha cheesy grin grin cheesy

You're crazier tongue
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
teehamzat:
I dont think the guy is broke...most probably a miser, even a broke guy wouldnt reveal such brokeness...my thots tho, mind i ask what he bought for you in total?
Two flour pie(#600) and one teem (#200)... He took one meat pie and the remaining teem.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Heya! Now I feel pity for the guy. He didn't buy anything for himself?
At all... but look at the good side, he had take away, I didn't.

1 Like

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
teehamzat:

That one aint worse na, infact on the other hand its an achievement grin

Kikikikikikiki cheesy grin

Achievement indeed nii tongue

Ion think I would have done that if it wasn't popcorn tho. My love for popcorn is huge lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Bism(m): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
cut the guy some slack. Handle the matter maturely and stop making a trend out of it. Every guy needs a woman. Every nonsense has a sense in it, the guy was being himself not pretending as most guys do. Some ladies like to see the smoke screen then after that they start crying. learn something from this august experience of yours.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by teehamzat(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
Two flour pie(#600) and one teem (#200)... He took one meat pie and the remaining teem.
Ok...he is both, a broke a$$ nd a miser , niggar couldnt even afford himself a treat...lol..sorry ehn grin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
FvckShiT:

He didn't fúçk you!?

Fvckinly fvck off angry angry angry

He didn't, that was the only time we met tho. He wanted more than friendship beht na fine boy sha. wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Bism:
cut the guy some slack. Handle the matter maturely and stop making a trend out of it. Every guy needs a woman. Every nonsense has a sense in it, the guy was being himself not pretending as most guys do. Some ladies like to see the smoke screen then after that they start crying. learn something from this august experience of yours.
Something like what? undecided
There is nothing to justify here, Mr... if that is 'being himself' then himself needs an upgrade.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by teehamzat(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Aderola15:

Kikikikikikiki cheesy grin

Achievement indeed nii tongue

Ion think I would have done that if it wasn't popcorn tho. My love for popcorn is huge lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ur love for popcorn?...ure playing with jedijedi...

Ur bumbum will just come out grin

Anywaiz ure a lady so sugar is allowed, if na guy na kasala grin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
teehamzat:

Ok...he is both, a broke a$$ nd a miser , niggar couldnt even afford himself a treat...lol..sorry ehn grin
Thank you jae cry
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:

He took the remaining teem bawo shocked shocked cheesy grin cheesy

He isn't broke, na miser ahswear cheesy grin cheesy

Hahahaha, Larem thanks for making my night oooo. grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
teehamzat:

Ur love for popcorn?...ure playing with jedijedi...

Ur bumbum will just come out grin

Anywaiz ure a lady so sugar is allowed, if na guy na kasala grin

I know ooo lipsrsealed

My bumbum wee come out? Hahahaha, lemme goan kwantinu eating it ooo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? / Check Out This Lady’s Big Hips And Butts / Fredrick, Can You Fvck Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.