Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Worst Date Ever!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Date Ever!!! (9995 Views)

Share Your Worst Date Experience / Share Your Worst Date Ever / The Worst Date of my Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Aderola15:

He took the remaining teem bawo shocked shocked cheesy grin cheesy

He isn't broke, na miser ahswear cheesy grin cheesy

Hahahaha, Larem thanks for making my night oooo. grin cheesy grin cheesy
I swear I shock grin... I've been seeing guys, I never see this kain one. The idiot now said 'me I work for my money oo'..o Jebi grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by TrapHedges(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
IamSINZ:
Perhaps its for his dog.
Ur brain de work pass 5g

*llits dabs for llim*
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by LMandela(m): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
None of the above, he met me once and ask for us to meet again and he chose the location sef.
Dat Nigga is a complete broke ass and miser, a total disgrace to the bro-code assoc. Damn! Hw u go pack d remaining meat pie gan? Even if na with another guy, i no fit try dat poo, na wedding rice ni? Wtf! And my advice to you tho, respect ur self, mind d kinda pple u go out with and a guys pocket and personality are 2 different tins... Mtcheew, na by force 2 carry girl comot? If na by force, y im no carry u go werr na only drinks dem d sell?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by teehamzat(m): 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Aderola15:

I know ooo lipsrsealed

My bumbum wee come out? Hahahaha, lemme goan kwantinu eating it ooo tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
TrapHedges:

Ur brain de work pass 5g

*llits dabs for llim*
If it's for his dog, he wouldn't wanna look stupid, he would have mentioned it and dogs don't drink teem.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Adiwana: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
I Am not defending him or his actions neither will i say his broke.Now i have a friend who doesnt leave a grain of rice while eating simply cos he sees a left over of rice as a waste.
Ps:He can afford that rice 10 times over but its just his kind of prson

1 Like

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
LMandela:
Dat Nigga is a complete broke ass and miser, a total disgrace to the bro-code assoc. Damn! Hw u go pack d remaining meat pie gan? Even if na with another guy, i no fit try dat poo, na wedding rice ni? Wtf! And my advice to you tho, respect ur self, mind d kinda pple u go out with and a guys pocket and personality are 2 different tins... Mtcheew, na by force 2 carry girl comot? If na by force, y im no carry u go werr na only drinks dem d sell?
Lwkm...I agreed to meet him with cos he claims to also be doing my line of work... if not ehn, me that I'm a freaking loner smiley
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Adiwana:
I Am not defending him or his actions neither will i say his broke.Now i have a friend who doesnt leave a grain of rice while eating simply cos he sees a left over of rice as a waste.
Ps:He can afford that rice 10 times over but its just his kind of prson
And do you think that friend will pack a left over rice he bought for a girl he took on a date?
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Aderola15:

Kikikikikikiki cheesy grin

Achievement indeed nii tongue

Ion think I would have done that if it wasn't popcorn tho. My love for popcorn is huge lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

noted!!

Lemme go and add it to my list of "things i'll use to woo aderola15"
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
LMandela:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Oya, sorry... No vex na kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

noted!!

Lemme go and add it to my list of "things i'll use to woo aderola15"

Don't try it angry angry angry tongue
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
I swear I shock grin... I've been seeing guys, I never see this kain one. The idiot now said 'me I work for my money oo'..o Jebi grin

Dude is crazie but I would have made him a friend sha, I like realness but even juju no go make me date am. angry

Have been imagining the kinda look you had on while he packed those things. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by TrapHedges(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
If it's for his dog, he wouldn't wanna look stupid, he would have mentioned it and dogs don't drink teem.

lol mayb lle aint broke.. Just doesnt like wasting food

but sister better run grin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by daben1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
pocohantas:
What did he do wrong? How is he broke?
Some people don't like waste, it could be awkward if you guys are not that close but I think the guy is free with you.

Maybe you picked the food with fork and knife, leaving the bulk behind. Just as some girls will refuse to tear the chicken apart with their hands. I have requested for foil to take my leftover chicken before. I couldn't stand leaving it and they'll sell it off as dog food. angry
correct girl wey no dey form... I love you joor!
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by RedBeauty: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Better than the guy talking about his ex the entire date sad
What a waste of time
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by LMandela(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
Lwkm...I agreed to meet him with cos he claims to also be doing my line of work... if not ehn, me that I'm a freaking loner smiley
shey u d get money 4rm ur line of work? U go gree pack d remaining 'misreable meat-pie'? That guy is nt jst a miser and broke ass, he is also a fake ass liar, lame liar 4 dat mata, wat happened to excuses like "i want 2 use dis to feed my neighbors dog?" choi!
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Adiwana: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
And do you think that friend will pack a left over rice he bought for a girl he took on a date?
Dont really know about that but if he ever does that,then hes just being his real self.Not everybody pretends or projects a false image of themselves to impress.Some people just like being themselves
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Aderola15:

Dude is crazie but I would have made him a friend sha, I like realness but even juju no go make me date am. angry

Have been imagining the kinda look you had on while he packed those things. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

someone I will soon go and block grin

Shebi it's his money, I was shocked tho... Lol
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by LMandela(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Aderola15:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Oya, sorry... No vex na kiss
Tnk u jor, na dos kind guys d make ladies d look evri guy 1 kind eye... Dat kind 'dis 1 fit be broke ass o'! Lol!
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Adiwana: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Bism:
cut the guy some slack. Handle the matter maturely and stop making a trend out of it. Every guy needs a woman. Every nonsense has a sense in it, the guy was being himself not pretending as most guys do. Some ladies like to see the smoke screen then after that they start crying. learn something from this august experience of yours.
Exactly.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by IamSINZ(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
TrapHedges:

Ur brain de work pass 5g

*llits dabs for llim*

Its the only logical explanation but the part where he took leftover soda totally cancels it grin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol mayb lle aint broke.. Just doesnt like wasting food

but sister better run grin

I've ran since grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Saintsammurai(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sigh!!!!
click like if you think the op is lying..

5 Likes

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Aderola15:

Don't try it angry angry angry tongue

uhmm too late..........

Ave got

1. Ur love for pop corn (i could easily buy a truck full of pop corn for you)

2.love for cute guys with beard (been applying all sorts of hair growth inducing cream since i got dis info)

3.love for funny extroverted guys (been learning to come out of me introvert shell and try to be funny.....and now i think am ready)

4. Ur love of romantic books and stories (started writing a romance story the day i learnt of this obsession of urs)

5. Love for football ( am a football ethusiasts so that shouldnt be a problem

and

6.ur love for fair guys (been bleeching and toning my skin since and i think its light enough now)

i think am almost ready to swing into action,i just need to know one more thing you like before i make my move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
LMandela:
shey u d get money 4rm ur line of work? U go gree pack d remaining 'misreable meat-pie'? That guy is nt jst a miser and broke ass, he is also a fake ass liar, lame liar 4 dat mata, wat happened to excuses like "i want 2 use dis to feed my neighbors dog?" choi!
We do oo... He claims to be the CEO sef.. Catering and event planning business. grin

Why I go pack remaining food, I dey craze?
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Sigh!!!!
click like if you think the op is lying..
Remember to tell us the true version when you gain all your likes.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
RedBeauty:
Better than the guy talking about his ex the entire date sad
What a waste of time
Would have preferred him talking about his ex. I kuku don't want to date him beforegrin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by TrapHedges(m): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
IamSINZ:

Its the only logical explanation but the part where he took leftover soda totally cancels it grin

lols i swear bro ... Or Mayb llim dog de like soda sad grin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by RedBeauty: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
Would have preferred him talking about his ex. I kuku don't want to date him beforegrin
Lol wicked cheesy
Just hope he has a pet at home to justify his action
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
Adiwana:

Dont really know about that but if he ever does that,then hes just being his real self.Not everybody pretends or projects a false image of themselves to impress.Some people just like being themselves
Then that kinda being yourself is somehow... why can't he wait till after the second date or so. He could have just mentioned it that he doesn't like wasting of food.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by RedBeauty: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
TrapHedges:

lols i swear bro ... Or Mayb llim dog de like soda sad grin

His kid maybe
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
We do oo... He claims to be the CEO sef.. Catering and event planning business. grin

Why I go pack remaining food, I dey craze?

oh so his a caterer

that explains alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day / Bizarre! Countries Where Women Pay Exhorbitant Amount For Sex(male Prostitution) / Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.