Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader (47372 Views)

Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence / "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns / Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Diademk07: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2017
YorubaMod:

I know ur senses is malfunctioning...the politics in nigeria made the police arrest most of ur pple even ur expired Oba cheesy grin..is not because you guys did anything terrible, afterall you had the most calsualties and even that thunderous sounding slap the aboki lambasted the yoruba landlady grin grin grin

Lmao..

Why am I not surprised when revisionist is ibo second name.. Or probably your dementia brain couldn't remember when the whole North were under tension due to Ife saga. We aint chest beating cowards that give ultimatum. We may be laid back folks but when we're pushed to the wall, no ultimatum is given unlike ibo cowards.

And Like you believe they are still in prison. You think they would announce to the media that they are already released? LOL!
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by ntebong: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2017
Many people like Mr Abdulkarim Babatunde, a Yoruba Community leader in Bosso Local Government Area of Niger, whose memory are not short understanding the implication of the 3 months quit notice given to the Igbos (southerners) living in the northern Nigeria to quit, that it is a quit notice to all Southerners . Any Southerners fooling his or her self that the notice is for the Igbos may not live to tell the stories. If no concerted efforts is put to quench the raging fire , it is then ''all the southerners'' living in the north will know that armajiris classified any none northerners as ''Igbos'' and sees them as responsible for their suffering. Make hay whilst the sun shine.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
I'm in Kaduna right now and i can tell you there is no ethnicity rather religion is the guiding principle.

It's either you are Christian or Muslim in time of crisis

Being Muslim isn't even enough sef.

You've not heard where non-Hausa/Fulani Muslims have been killed in religious crises?

A word is enough
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by haqueurate(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2017
Ipob creating trash thread for thier mumu followers to masturbate on, the igbos in kano have all been quiet since and ipob newspaper is talking of
youruba, na yoruba den give qit nnotice?
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by YorubaMod(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao..

Why am I not surprised when revisionist is ibo second name.. Or probably your dementia brain couldn't remember when the whole North were under tension due to Ife saga. We aint chest beating cowards that give ultimatum. We may be laid back folks but when we're pushed to the wall, no ultimatum is given unlike ibo cowards.

And Like you believe they are still in prison. You think they would announce to the media that they are already released? LOL!

Oga getaway, a whole oba released without media knowing.. What a shame.. Afonjas are big compound cowards lemme tell you, all tribes in nigeria knows that, is not something to hid or shy away from.. Afonjas can never in their life brave up as half as Igbos..they are not afraid to die,that is igbo man for you.. Me am delta igbo but we respect and admire the core igbos wink.. Since this agitation do you know how many threats that have been issued by the Federal govt but it didn't even shake or frighten what they are doing.. .Afonjas can not even talk in from of a police station talkmore of facing heavyly armed military and still don't care.. .oga abeg gerraout.. Am done with you envy folks.. I know you guys will be praying in ur minds to be as brave as igbos, but you can't be them because all you are sent to do in this world is to have sex and nothing more, only sex cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by jokinexcel(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
I served in the north the hausa man sees and call all southerners "igbo" so when the fight starts all southerners are at risk. Not just the igbos

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by NothingDoMe: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao..

I can feel your pain.

Call Baba and encourage him. Hopefully the shit won't hit the fan.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Padiga: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
wadetaw202:

Flaathead, goan form Biafra and stop making empty noise here. You should be ashamed of yourself commenting on a forum owned by a Yoruba man.
This man is a clown.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by donbenie(m): 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:
Buhahaha! Igbos are looking for people to join their victim playing party. That is how one fictional Dr. Farooq from Zamfara started writing article about Prof. Osinbajo. Babatunde ko Babatunlo ni. You guys are going back to the land of the rising sun. Stop looking for people to attach. I don't know how Babatunde became IPOB name.
I've lived in the North,do you actually think those hate filled AlMajiris if let loose tomorrow will give a hoot whether you're Igbo or Yoruba before sending you off to the great beyond?. It's an ILL Wind that blows NOBODY any GOOD..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
wadetaw202:

Why should this concern you now? You say you want Biafra and they say you should goan have Biafra. Why are you now afraid again? Or is it that you were never serious about Biafra before? You igbos have proved yourselves to be empty cowards.

"Goan have Biafra". Is that official? Is it a country now? Does one need visa to live in Biafra and vice versa? If it is official, does that mean Easterners wont do biz in the North, and Northerners wont do biz in the East? If so, can you give me a link to the official communique covering that?

If there are new borders and nations officially forming in Nigeria, I don't think anyone will have a problem going home and applying for visas if visas are being offered in the first place. If not, there are a plethora of other lands to invest in and achieve a reasonable rate of return.

All this noise and braggadocio is childish.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by God2man(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Same for the igbo too. Many have been in the North for so many years. Where do you want them to go?
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by dealslip(f): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
donbenie:
I've lived in the North,do you actually think those hate filled AlMajiris if let loose tomorrow will give a hoot whether you're Igbo or Yoruba before sending you off to the great beyond?. It's an ILL Wind that blows NOBODY any GOOD..
Anyone that feels unsafe in an environment has his own destiny in his hands. They either leave or stay. When there is life there is hope.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Diademk07: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
YorubaMod:

Oga getaway, a whole oba released without media knowing.. What a shame.. Afonjas are big compound cowards lemme tell you, all tribes in nigeria knows that, is not something to hid or shy away from.. Afonjas can never in their life brave up as half as Igbos..they are not afraid to die,that is igbo man for you.. Me am delta igbo but we respect and admire the core igbos wink.. Since this agitation do you know how many threats that have been issued by the Federal govt but it didn't even shake or frighten what they are doing.. .Afonjas can not even talk in from of a police station talkmore of facing heavyly armed military and still don't care.. .oga abeg gerraout.. Am done with you envy folks.. I know you guys will be praying in ur minds to be as brave as igbos, but you can't be them because all you are sent to do in this world is to have sex and nothing more, only sex cheesy cheesy

Oba? Lmao. It's like you don't understand Yoruba culture. Communities' chiefs are often referred to as obas by their communities even when they are just baale and olojas. So how would you know if he has been released?

Or you think it was Ooni of ife that was arrested? Ibo will never cease to make me laugh...

Anyway, we don't beat our chest nor fast and pray like chest beating ibo cowards!
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by sddiamond: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
deedeedeee2:
Funny enough the northerners never referred to yoruba people. So why include yoruba in your mess? We are not the same now abi?
Nawa ooo!
If a war broke out in the north now, how can the uneducated blood sucking almajris differentiate between Igbo and Yoruba? The south in general will be the victim here instead if the south to unity against the north who are the problems of this country, we're here SHOUTING IPOD AFONJA

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Diademk07: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
NothingDoMe:
I can feel your pain.

Call Baba and encourage him. Hopefully the shit won't hit the fan.

Pained ke? Lmao..
The man knows he can always come back home in the sw when he's ready. No Yoruba lose out his/her origin regardless of where they are stationed.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:

Oga keep shut!

A Yoruba man is VP and the Yoruba + North alliance is waxing stronger by the day.

You can't see yorubas panic over quit notice to igbos. Stop acting dumb and leave.

Go back home and sell your markets to yourselves there.. Everyone is tired of you.

Mumu dragging Yoruba in his folly

Wole Soyinka, a man who is possibly more wealthy, accomplished, widely-acclaimed and valuable to the Yoruba race than you, felt the same way you do...

Until 'they' visited him on his farm property and he began wailing and shouting for help

https://www.nairaland.com/3768312/herdsmen-invade-soyinkas-residence#56007128

Are you more sacred to the North than Wole Soyinka? Perhaps they love you more than Olu Falae, who was kidnapped by them on his 'home turf'...

You know what? Don't learn from the past. Shebi Yoruba + North alliance is waxing stronger every day?

I'm not Igbo, but at the end of the day, when knife is pressed against throat (push comes to shove), we will all answer our father's name. Best you support the right side now, so that the right side will also support you when you are also in trouble, at least in the area of security of precious lives and property. I'm sure we can find a peaceable political solution at the end of the day, even if it means living apart.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Topman0001(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
This man is being dramatic, they said Ibos should quit and this Yoruba man says where is he going to. Nobody ask u to leave, chill man measures are being taken to stop the rebel.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Mightyraw(m): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:
when I tell them that these awusas no know who be igbo and Yoruba they started attacking. .I just kept my cool knowing fully well that this kind of thread will pop out..

afonjas come and carry ur baba oo...
Who cares to hear what you say
You are too insignificant
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by malachytochukwu(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Awww!!!! This took me by surprise
YorubaMod:

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
War is sweet to those who have not experienced it. I just shake my head when I read silly posts by sucklings on this forum shouting ipob and afonja. Keyboard warriors everywhere. When hell is let loose, all those immature buffoons will hide their head someplace while instigating and fanning embers of war. No wonder they say there's no hope for the youths subsequently meaning there's no hope for the future.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by DonCortino: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
deedeedeee2:
Funny enough the northerners never referred to yoruba people. So why include yoruba in your mess? We are not the same now abi?
Nawa ooo!

U still dont get it! You think those almajiris will only attack igbos? As long as u are not one of them, you are a "ha'rni"

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by deedeedeee2: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
DonCortino:

U still dont get it! You think those almajiris will only attack igbos? As long as u are not one of them, you are a "ha'rni"
Me: Story Story!
Children: Story!!
Me: Once upon a time.
Children: time time
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by akinszz: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
YorubaMod:
I no fit laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin...where are those Afonjas.. Come and carry ur lost sheep oo, he has forgotten his village. . grin grin, maybe he is from Ogbomosho or ijebu, he can't remember clearly. . grin cheesy

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by deedeedeee2: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nightwolf1:

The so called elder sees notin. They didn't threatened Yoruba people to leave It was the Igbos. Why should a Yoruba man be afraid? I just dont get it grin
That news is just to make it look like yoruba people are included. It is fake!
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Rainmaker69(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Padiga:
The Yoruba man is intelligent and knows the people he is living with.

Go and carry your Baba.
You sef comply with the quit notice na. Compliance is your name.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by deedeedeee2: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
chineduemmao:
waitooo afonjas na english word?
No na igbotic word from igbotic dictionary
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by deedeedeee2: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
jokinexcel:
I served in the north the hausa man sees and call all southerners "igbo" so when the fight starts all southerners are at risk. Not just the igbos
You lied! The hausas dont see yorubas as igbos. They are not stupid not to differentiate both.
I beg you, leave yoruba people alone.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Rainmaker69(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
seniorkachion:

Be sure to paste tribal marks on all yoruba in the north. The last time there was a riot in Kano a Yoruba lecturer and his entire family was killed.
Paste tribal marks? What does that mean? I've experienced riots in the north and in the south, I've seen Northerners and Southerners suffer collateral damage. The reason is because these riots are politically motivated. Religion and race are fronts.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by joinnow: 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Leave the old man joor he is reacting from experiences he has pass through.
If it start he is not safe at all even though he is yoruba origin.
Kano riot even doctor in hospitals were slaughter like Ram
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by majorbravo: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nightwolf1:
The threat was given to igbos no yorubas why wud he panick? grin water neva pass garri yet cheesy

The question is, how would they tell the difference? I assume igbos who even speak hausa could trick them better than a yoruba man who can speak neither igbo nor hausa.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by desmond2pk: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

You don't need to preach to the converted. Nobody mentioned violence in the declaration. I don't care what happens. What I insist on is that we want to ensure you Reach greatness in your land as Nigeria has been stifling your potential. Please leave Nigeria. We are tired of your noise, we want to focus on something else. Just know that you are going
Those who are giving ibos quit notice should first call their people back. You are asking me to leave your home when your people are in my home. Until the last Hausa man leaves. Ibos should stay strong. Fight them like always.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by mfm04622: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
deedeedeee2:
Nawa ooo!

When trouble start, it is usually Hausa vs others. Not Hausa vs part of others. Even being a Muslim won't save you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.