Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader (47370 Views)

Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence / "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns / Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Padiga: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2017
Princesaha:
Hahahahaha.... I can't stop laughing. I taught afonjas are not bothered. They forgot that an almajiri doesn't know who is edo, Igbo or those that their ancestor was pushed down to earth for raping virgins in heaven. That is why today, all they do is rape, rape and rape. A Yoruba dude was killed yesterday in Kaduna but they are not saying anything about it. I cannot imagine what would have happened if that boy was Igbo, Nairaland would have been set ablaze by those shit throwing morons. Anyway make i go eat for Iya Lateefat shop joor before her food go finish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Fremancipation: 9:11am On Jun 10, 2017
Remember 2011 post election riots when innocent Yoruba NYSC youths were slaughtered just as much as Igbo and SS youths.

Before then they were mocking igbos. The internet never forget.

6 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by dealslip(f): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2017
seguno2:

Did the uneducated almajiris who obeyed Buhari's fatwa in 2011 to soak dogs and baboons in blood remember that difference when they killed hundreds of innocent civilians including youth corpers?
Do you think that they remembered the difference when they were butchering human beings as if they were slaughtering goats, sheep and cows?
Why are you worried about we the tribal markers, you all have 90 days to move so get going. The order was for you specifically, you will leave the North and SW too
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by ISKANDER15TH: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2017
chiagozien:
chai they said igbo to leave but i have not see any igbo crying but just negodu afonja is crying.ipob this for you guy

the worst to b hit is YAMs (yoruba muslims) cos they dnt know where they stand northerners wont spear them cos they are sub human muslim pigs

all biafran needed at BIAFRASAY.COM our new home nchogi acho dia meen mu na gi etinye ukwu na ofu trouser

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Solomon38: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2017
We're ready waiting for Northerners

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by xynerise: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2017
deedeedeee2:
Funny enough the northerners never referred to yoruba people. So why include yoruba in your mess? We are not the same now abi?
Nawa ooo!

Be deceiving yourself..This affects every other tribes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by xynerise: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2017
Princesaha:
Hahahahaha.... I can't stop laughing. I taught afonjas are not bothered. They forgot that an almajiri doesn't know who is edo, Igbo or those that their ancestor was pushed down to earth for raping virgins in heaven. That is why today, all they do is rape, rape and rape. A Yoruba dude was killed yesterday in Kaduna but they are not saying anything about it. I cannot imagine what would have happened if that boy was Igbo, Nairaland would have been set ablaze by those shit throwing morons. Anyway make i go eat for Iya Lateefat shop joor before her food go finish.

My point exactly. I created a thread to address same thing and why the Yorubas should not mock the igbos but be objective with their judgement. This affects everybody.

5 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by seguno2: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:
Why are you worried about we the tribal markers, you all have 90 days to move so get going. The order was for you specifically, you will leave the North and SW too

Do you have tribal marks?
How many of your friends and relatives have tribal marks?
Are you joking or are you a joker?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by akpamuomenka: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2017
deedeedeee2:
Funny enough the northerners never referred to yoruba people. So why include yoruba in your mess? We are not the same now abi?
Nawa ooo!

How will the amajiris differentiate btw the Igbos and the Yorubas in the face of an attack?.

4 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Rainmaker69(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2017
The quit notice is an illegal one. This Yoruba man is confused and does not know that the illegal quit notice does not apply to him. Why should you make this about you? Let's keep the discussion open along the Hausa-Ibo lines.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by seniorkachion(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2017
No
deedeedeee2:
Nawa ooo!

Do all yoruba in the north have tribal marks?

5 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by persius555(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2017
juman:
The greatest problem of this country is no regular light.

If there is light, things would improve significantly.

As simple as it sounds, Nigerians won't understand the damage that this self-inflicted damage does to the psyche of an average youth out there.

Provide power infrastructure so that young minds would go to work rather than engage in senseless arguments that profits no one.

Our leaders really deserve to be given the apostle treatment.

5 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Dasgoro: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2017
Nah who hear gunshot bullet miss. When you become dead body we go know how many years you go take decay for Bosso

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Enemyofpeace: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Abeg make we hear word jo, pack your load and go back to your village. Fok one Nigeria
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by seniorkachion(m): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Rainmaker69:
The quit notice is an illegal one. This Yoruba man is confused and does not know that the illegal quit notice does not apply to him. Why should you make this about you? Let's keep the discussion open along the Hausa-Ibo lines.

Be sure to paste tribal marks on all yoruba in the north. The last time there was a riot in Kano a Yoruba lecturer and his entire family was killed.

5 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by akpamuomenka: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2017
Emusan:

You're saying this because you don't live in the North.

Like I said, if this ultimatum is actually carried out then it will be cleared to the NL Yoruba's or those who sit in SW and never being to Northern part of the country that Igbo and Yoruba in the Northern part are more united than Igbo and Yoruba in SW.

Because if you have ever been to the North, you will discover that both Igbo and Yoruba in the North always live in the same community rather than tenting their beds in the midst of Hausas. Which means Igbo and Yoruba up north see themselves as one who understand each other.

I was just shaking my head when I see some Yorubas rejoicing over the ultimatum but out of ignorance forgotten that Hausa almajeri can't differentiate between an average Igbo or Yoruba person.

Mind you I'm a Yoruba man but I live in the North!

Pls talk sense into your brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Enemyofpeace: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:

How will the amajiris differentiate btw the Igbos and the Yorubas in the face of an attack?.
very simple, the former has flat head and very strong body odour
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Bondesniger(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2017
ajo odabi ile
go home man before that time come
sale your house and business
re-establish in your state

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Padiga: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2017
Rainmaker69:
The Yoruba man is intelligent and knows the people he is living with.

Go and carry your Baba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2017
The main reason all these still happen in Nigeria is because there hasn't been an appropriate response from those being attacked.

You'll continue to be threatened and attacked because you see use terror as a discouraging factor instead of a motivator.

Someone threatens to slap you because the day he slapped you, you did nothing. He'll continue to remind you of that until you learn to slap back and fight to break the slapping hand.

We need a peaceful nation or at worst exist as peaceful neighbours but that will not be possible until your supposed enemy learn to accord you deserved respect instead of threats.

I can see that happening. We will never have a good night rest until we learn to fight belligerent bully who see terror as his weapon and greatest asset.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by dealslip(f): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Padiga:
Are you talking about these tribal marks?

Who taught you tribal marks are bulletproof?

grin grin. You are going back to the land of the rising sun. Whether you like it or not. Buhahaha!! You want to continue living in the land of the tribal markers and chop their money. Nothing will change our minds. You are going.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by buchai: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2017
the quit notice should be for all the tribe and region in Nigeria, the business called Nigeria is no longer corporate no love no fairness no equity no rule of law no justice (its about 95 to 5%) no togetherness the atmosphere is no longer conducive for business, education, religious practices, a lot of crime nepotism, favouritism, a lot misplaced priorities one step forward three steps backwards oliver twists behaviour in all region born to rule mentality but I believe in all of these there is way forward. let us embrace peace fairness and rule of laws in our country I beg una please.

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Ralphdan(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2017
Emusan:

You're saying this because you don't live in the North.

Like I said, if this ultimatum is actually carried out then it will be cleared to the NL Yoruba's or those who sit in SW and never being to Northern part of the country that Igbo and Yoruba in the Northern part are more united than Igbo and Yoruba in SW.

Because if you have ever been to the North, you will discover that both Igbo and Yoruba in the North always live in the same community rather than tenting their beds in the midst of Hausas. Which means Igbo and Yoruba up north see themselves as one who understand each other.

I was just shaking my head when I see some Yorubas rejoicing over the ultimatum but out of ignorance forgotten that Hausa almajeri can't differentiate between an average Igbo or Yoruba person.

Mind you I'm a Yoruba man but I live in the North!

Abeg help me tell your people o.
I served in kano state and I will tell you that what southerners don't get is that we have a common enemy which is the north.

6 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Princewell2012(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2017
Dumaknesset:
If he is so senseless as not knowing his homestead, let him die there if that is more sensible to him.

Why cant you be reasonable for once.

He said he veen living there fir 45 years, so whwew do you want him to start from?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by ISKANDER15TH: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2017
Exectine:

You are foolish!! You continue to underestimate the Igbo tribe. Igbos are people who hates injustice. Go up North and you will find out that every other Nigerian minority tribes up North loves to dwell or live beside the Igbos just because of their security. I have once lived in Jos and i can tell you if not because of the Igbos those "religious killers" would have wiped out the Birom people. Mr man every threat to the Igbo man up North is equally a threat to the middle beltman, Northern Christians, and every other Christians in Nigeria. That is y they themselves don't want Igbos to leave Nigeria because they will suffer, Yorubas will suffer. Am serious!!! Igbos knows quite well the violent nature of the fulani, and if you want to deal with them if they kill one of you make sure you kill two of them. Igbos are as well brave and violent, just that no one wants the blood of an innocent man on his hands.

no mind the ewedu slaves that neva left the caves of oshogbo hiw do u exoect them to understand a tribe with average iq of 30 they dont know all tribes up north value igbos a great deal cos of their own very safety how do u expect a muslim pig from oshogbo to understand this fact so wen igbo leave North will the swines of the west have mind to stay bhind

4 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by KemjikaEme: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2017
The average Aboki see no difference between an Igbo and Yoruba.
As far as he is concerned,if it is not Hausa, it is Igbo.
This should serve as a cautionary tale to those Yorubas jubilating over the ultimatum served to the Igbos.
This is the time to come together and create a vision for Southern Nigeria, however,the Yoruba youths on this forum are solely interested in mocking igbos.
Were eze gi gu ire gi onu!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress / "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.