Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader (47318 Views)

Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence / "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns / Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by nitromusa(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bosso is in minna the niger state capital, it is not a northern town and does not belong to the hausa... we the gbagyi and nupe tribe are the majority and we love peace....
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by NothingDoMe: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
Diademk07:

Pained ke? Lmao..
The man knows he can always come back home in the sw when he's ready. No Yoruba lose out his/her origin regardless of where they are stationed.
That's not what he just said. Why are you paraphrasing? tongue
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by dinggle: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
If that 45yrs of your living in the north is ok for u, then you wont know where to go, ...mumu
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by dealslip(f): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
desmond2pk:

Those who are giving ibos quit notice should first call their people back. You are asking me to leave your home when your people are in my home. Until the last Hausa man leaves. Ibos should stay strong. Fight them like always.
Hausa? Gerrarahia men. SW is where we want you out of.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by kayalla(f): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
lilfreezy:
I

na only u waka come? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Nightwolf1: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
deedeedeee2:

That news is just to make it look like yoruba people are included. It is fake!

Yes the news is fake but dont loose your guard grin grin
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by SirMazi: 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:

Why not mind your business and worry for the endangered igbos in the North.

I heard most igbos have sent their wives and kids back home..such cowardice cheesy
I'm yet to hear any of such from the yorubas.

You think the Northern youths don't know Yorubas are in support of their ultimatum? grin
I'm 100% in support if you don't know.

Go back home you no brainer, everyone is fed up of you lots

After this opportunity. you will not get another shot at biafra.. na slavery till eternity for you guys
You're truly alariwo,bloody noisemaker
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Emanodimo(m): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Find your way home...If not satisfied, keep asking yourself questions with answers until you are confused.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by orisa37: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
IGP & DSS should do something quickly to allay this fear please!!!
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
I wonder why some yoruba and Non-Igbos here are Jubilating. A threat to Igbos should be seen as a threat to all because once this Almajiri foot Soldiers start they won't wanna know If you're Yoruba, Urhobo,Ikwerre,Akwa Ibom or Even Middle belt, They see all as Igbos. so I hope my kins men over there get this as a wakeup call even if you can't come back together but at least send back yo wife and beautiful children. This would be the beginning of great things for the Igbo race.

God Bless Ndigbo and the various Igboid tribes!
God bless Us all.
We're stronger now than ever.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Unimaginable123: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

Kikiki! You are a comedian, you that you are typing from the comfort of Lagos where you have had peace. You have stirred the hornets nest and you have scattered it. You will leave our lands. We have seen enough of your face. Go and continue business in Onitsha, the largest maketi in the world.
which nonsense lagos? Reset your gps
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Terkimbi01: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
deedeedeee2:
Funny enough the northerners never referred to yoruba people. So why include yoruba in your mess? We are not the same now abi?
Nawa ooo!

Trust me, Igbo is only a northern code name for anybody from South.

once those islamists carry their swords for holy war, all would become nyamiri or kafuri. the consequence of either or both is death.

Even those of us from Benue are not spared.

Akaluka was from Benue.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by anyebedgreat: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Daboomb:

It is a FACT of History!

- The average Yoruba has an IQ double that of any other Nigerian (average!).
- Northerners also know that Yorubas are not Greedy, unlike their Ibo counterpart.
- Northerners know that they can trust a Yoruba to live up to his words (see as Buhari just sign letter to Osinbajo!, compare that to Yar Ardua Vs. Jonathan! undecided ) but if you give an Ibo person small chance like this, all hell will break lose!
- Even judging from what LiePOBS have been writing about Buhari as per his illness, the average Northerner knows how mcuh the Ibo person hates them!
While Yorubas are praying for the President to recover fully, the Ibos are praying that he should not return a living being!
Callous souls.
You are right. I only have problems with what you said about yorubas having higher IQ than any other Nigerian. That is false. Whoever told you that has greatly misled you. As an a cognitive psychologist, I can authoritatively tell you that IQ is not determined by race or tribe. I have been in class with yorubas and my experience does not support your claim either. However it is true that among the so called 3 major tribes in Nigeria, yorubas are more schooled and more developed educationally, this doesn't mean that if you put a hausas, Ibos and yorubas in a class the Yoruba person will always top the class. No sir!. And finally, there are over a hundred tribes in Nigeria. Not just those 3. So while you can conveniently say the percentage of educated people in your tribe (not IQ or being smarter) is higher than that of hausas and ibos, you can't extend that claim to the whole of the country.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by winnerz: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
YorubaMod:
I no fit laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin...where are those Afonjas.. Come and carry ur lost sheep oo, he has forgotten his village. . grin grin, maybe he is from Ogbomosho or ijebu, he can't remember clearly. . grin cheesy

Ijebus don't travel farther than Lagos, Our Capital. Proudly Ijebu. Plus we always keep touch with home.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by chngebeginwthme: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
YorubaMod:
I no fit laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin...where are those Afonjas.. Come and carry ur lost sheep oo, he has forgotten his village. . grin grin, maybe he is from Ogbomosho or ijebu, he can't remember clearly. . grin cheesy

LOL what a funny comment, One Yoruba man spoke compare to many IGBO peeing in their pants..
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by wadetaw202: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
EasyWork001:

"Goan have Biafra". Is that official? Is it a country now? Does one need visa to live in Biafra and vice versa? If it is official, does that mean Easterners wont do biz in the North, and Northerners wont do biz in the East? If so, can you give me a link to the official communique covering that?

If there are new borders and nations officially forming in Nigeria, I don't think anyone will have a problem going home and applying for visas if visas are being offered in the first place. If not, there are a plethora of other lands to invest in and achieve a reasonable rate of return.

All this noise and braggadocio is childish.

Flatty head, goan form Biafra. The zoo has rejected you. Is that too difficult for you to understand?
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by wadetaw202: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Padiga:
This man is a clown.

Don't change topic. Goan firm Biafra. Simple. The zoo has rejected you. What are you still waiting for
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by wadetaw202: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:

elongated cone head...

u will end up losing ur old frustrated baba to the north..instead of u to rush and save ur old babe..u prefer to run ur hydraulic wide pit online..shame on u lots

Empty coward, noise maker. Now that the zoo has rejected you, why aren't you making your usual stupid noise about Biafra again?
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by wadetaw202: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:

I know u will give up ur life just for ur masters...

that's why u are a use and trowey product

Now that you are afraid to leave the zoo, you have automatically sign new contract with your Fulani masters. May your slavery never end. Amen
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by wadetaw202: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:

useless hydraulic eater go save ur baba...

Empty chest beater. cheesy. You guys are FAKE. Just making stupid noise like fools. Now that they told you to have it your way, you are now afraid to leave the zoo. Go away, the zoo has rejected you.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Guyman02: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Emusan:

You're saying this because you don't live in the North.

Like I said, if this ultimatum is actually carried out then it will be cleared to the NL Yoruba's or those who sit in SW and never being to Northern part of the country that Igbo and Yoruba in the Northern part are more united than Igbo and Yoruba in SW.

Because if you have ever been to the North, you will discover that both Igbo and Yoruba in the North always live in the same community rather than tenting their beds in the midst of Hausas. Which means Igbo and Yoruba up north see themselves as one who understand each other.

I was just shaking my head when I see some Yorubas rejoicing over the ultimatum but out of ignorance forgotten that Hausa almajeri can't differentiate between an average Igbo or Yoruba person.

Mind you I'm a Yoruba man but I live in the North!

You are right, I have also lived in the North most of my life and Igbos and Yorubas prefer to live together in the same neighborhood as relations, this proximity is the main reason an almajiri cannot differentiate between them, so I wonder why Igbos and Yoruba are divided in South going by comments I read online.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Duru1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Princesaha:
Hahahahaha.... I can't stop laughing . I taught afonjas are not bothered. They forgot that an almajiri doesn't know who is edo, Igbo or those that their ancestor was pushed down to earth for raping virgins in heaven. That is why today, all they do is rape, rape and rape. A Yoruba dude was killed yesterday in Kaduna but they are not saying anything about it. I cannot imagine what would have happened if that boy was Igbo, Nairaland would have been set ablaze by those shit throwing morons. Anyway make i go eat for Iya Lateefat shop joor before her food go finish.

What you mostly read from Yari.ba is painted with denial and cowardice. In 1966 pogrom in northern region of Nigeria, most Yari.ba peeps suffered the same fate as Ndigbo and even worst, the son of the soil was murdered in Ibadan yet Yari.ba looked and behaved like nothing happened. Since 1966, Yari.ba have decided to act nonchalantly toward the silly behaviors of the fools from northern region of Nigeria.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by seniorkachion(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Rainmaker69:

Paste tribal marks? What does that mean? I've experienced riots in the north and in the south, I've seen Northerners and Southerners suffer collateral damage. The reason is because these riots are politically motivated. Religion and race are fronts.

The op I quoted said that the Quit Notice did not concern yoruba. So I asked how the rioters will differentiate yoruba from Igbo. Perhaps he will create a virtual tribal marks to differentiate his people when the riot begins.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by seniorkachion(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
deedeedeee2:

Lols! Be deceiving yourself. We the time comes, you can start blaming yoruba people for betraying you

Betray who. When the time comes yoruba will suffer collateral damage. Call it friendly fire. But damage all the same.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by seniorkachion(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Cc,

deedeedee2

grin
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by deedeedeee2: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
seniorkachion:

Betray who. When the time comes yoruba will suffer collateral damage. Call it friendly fire. But damage all the same.
Like i told you, when the time comes, dont shout betrayal.
Okay?
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Chukabiz1961(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:
when I tell them that these awusas no know who be igbo and Yoruba they started attacking. .I just kept my cool knowing fully well that this kind of thread will pop out..

afonjas come and carry ur baba oo...
What of those with tribal mark?
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by eodavids(m): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
YorubaMod:

Soon people like you will have to be stopped from spewing trash when serious issue is being discussed. Don't you know that you are mature enough to represent you community in an important dialogue or discussion with other ethnic group? How is it that you wish to be a child forever?
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by mechanics(m): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
I know Bosso well, he should not panic.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by sepalapen(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
The unfolding events after this quit notice is quite interesting . cant stop laughing going through your comments . please lalasticala come and join me o.
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by dealslip(f): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Unimaginable123:
which nonsense lagos? Reset your gps
Abeg move out jor. Unity beggars grin

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by davidif: 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
deedeedeee2:
Funny enough the northerners never referred to yoruba people. So why include yoruba in your mess? We are not the same now abi?
Nawa ooo!

That's because of the chain reaction of events it might lead to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Buries Sister: To Build Hospital & School In Her Honour - Pics / Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles / Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.