Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,479 members, 7,854,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners (63412 Views)

Falana Warns Buhari Against Allotting Oil Blocs To Individuals / FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others / Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Notasyouthink: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Acidosis:

You are dum.b

This whole saga has nothing to do with Afonja. Take your self-inflicted hate elsewhere and go FCK yourself
Shut your dirty mouth! You people are known Igbo haters.. when you abobakus were rejoicing on every thread because of this quit notice you never know it was going to effect you lots too.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Mujtahida: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Ok, since you want to cover thier actrocites because they are not Igbo.....can you compare awolowo's hateful role during and after the war to that of Nnamdi Kanu??
When will all this who - wicked - pass comparisms end? Is it not time to put a stop to this narrow-mindedness? Are you not tired? How far can we travel with the toxins of hatred and bias in our hearts. Please change your conversation. The world does not begin and end with our tribes or ethnic group.
Cheers
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Notasyouthink: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

Even on your bed, Afonja will rip you apart.
Afonja is a bit.ch as.s nemesis.
At least not the same way bia4ra is ripping you apart.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by zidek(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
I'll like to be a chief of army staff in this amiable republic!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Notasyouthink: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
kakaG:

Funny enough if this issues escalates the afonja's will suffer more. Reason is simple, they have more Muslims than any other tribe living in the north. These northerners see them as number 1 infidels and take care of them before visiting other tribes and religions. If you ever witnessed any crises in the north you'll understand.
The eediotts don't know they think Igbos will all die off that's why are jubilating.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Michel2013: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
isalie:

If we get a United Niger Delta today Edo state will make Delta svck their willy anytime any day, your only saving grace is mother Igbos and they're the ones using you as bullet shields to cause chaos in the region. You have finally insulted the Edos with your assertion above I'll let my brothers to look into that. Weldone

kiss the truth!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by fulanmafia: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
isalie:

Will you stop that?

Stop what?

Reminding these militant supporters that their principals are no match for Nigeria's air power?

Stop reminding them that they cannot blackmail Nigeria with violence?

Stop reminding them that any acts of economic sabotage will be met with brute force?

Nah. Remember your national pledge.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Notasyouthink: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mujtahida:

When will all this who - wicked - pass comparisms end? Is it not time to put a stop to this narrow-mindedness? Are you not tired? How far can we travel with the toxins of hatred and bias in our hearts. Please change your conversation. The world does not begin and end with our tribes or ethnic group.
Cheers
Have you seen it... you are now shifting the goal post. Go and preach this your sermon to your tribesmen Because they're the people that need it most.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by positivetaught: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is why a total agreed restructuring is needed in Nigeria, we need to respect n accept each other as co partners, no one should be Inferior to another, a friend once prophesied that it's the north that will one day shoot itself in the foot n set Nigeria on the path of re-engineering,yerima tried using Shari'a the repercussions still lingers on,now the northern quit notice, like it's said in physics "for every action there is an opposite n equal reaction",perhaps this is a divine design towards enduring peace, so bring it on guys.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Notasyouthink: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

subscribe to my YouTube channel to get the evidence
God forbid bad thing!! Me subscribe to some sort of trash??

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Gotze1: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Can you swear with the future generations that before Kanu emerged as a leader, that people from your tribe and other prominent nigerians are not guilty of this hate speech just to incite the annihilation of Igbos.
I said it that ipobexposed can only decieve gullible Afonjas. Now look at it.. you now believe that Kanu ordered the killing of hausa and yoruba.
You see your life, you can't even swear. Okay, I don't know anybody guilty of hate speech from my tribe, if you know, name the person and bring out the quote where he or she said it. I will name KANU and bring out the quote where he said it many times. If you can, they you are hypocrite trying to defend your albino. Why don't you swear, gullible zombie. It is not that I believe, I heard it loud and clear when I google search his audio statement. Someone already said you ppl from that side inhale Corbin dioxide and exhale oxygen, so you ppl don't have sense n lack diplomacy. Spit.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by fulanmafia: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
You still have not answered the question.

Was there ANY threat of violence contained in the Kaduna declaration?

Provide an answer or just shut up.

EasyWork001:

"Did they threaten violence?"

shocked shocked shocked shocked

No, they offered Igbos cake and ice cream grin

"Did they threaten the FG"

No, but we should only condemn their statements when they threaten the FG, abi? undecided

Listen, don't worry yourself. I know you which side you're on. You will support your people on pain of death, no matter what, so there's no need for us to talk much more.

As I see it though, the equation seem to be balancing out. Igbos outta the North, no problem. Northern hands outta oil revenues of South-South. Shouldn't be a problem right? Since there's no more One Nigeria (Arewa youths are making sure of that).
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Gotze1: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
God forbid bad thing!! Me subscribe to some sort of trash??
Oga, subscribe if it is sure for you.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Kennydoc(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
fulanmafia:

I hope you're sane. Is JAMB/UTME not a form of competitive bidding?

I think we should check your own sanity first.

JAMB/UTME means nothing when different cut off marks are used for different people. Use the same benchmark for everybody irrespective of geopolitical zone. That's what competitiveness stands for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
fulanmafia:

Stop what?

Reminding these militant supporters that their principals are no match for Nigeria's air power?

Stop reminding them that any acts of economic sabotage will be met with brute force?

Na who I go ask? I think our childhood was a lie cool

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Mujtahida: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Have you seen it... you are now shifting the goal post. Go and preach this your sermon to your tribesmen Because they're the people that need it most.
I didn't shifting no goalposts. You mentioned people who preach hate but excluded Kanu's name. I pointed it out to you, you went and brought in Awolowo. So why did you not write both of their names in your list in the beginning? Every other person is wicked but not your tribe is that not it? We have the choice to live in hatred, prejudice and divisiveness. You've made your choice. I hate no tribe because I know that the problem with Nigeria is not a tribal issue. But then that's my view point. You have yours. Cheers
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
fulanmafia:
You still have not answered the question.

Was there ANY threat of violence contained in the Kaduna declaration?

Provide an answer or just shut up.

Yes there was. Vacate the North by Oct 31. After that, the declaration will be enforced using violence.

How am I sure of that? Historical antecedents

Disprove what I'm saying or just shut up

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Notasyouthink: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gotze1:
You see your life, you can't even swear. Okay, I don't know anybody guilty of hate speech from my tribe, if you know, name the person and bring out the quote where he or she said it. I will name KANU and bring out the quote where he said it many times. If you can, they you are hypocrite trying to defend your albino. Why don't you swear, gullible zombie. Someone already said you ppl from that side inhale Corbin dioxide and exhale oxygen, so you ppl don't have sense n lack diplomacy. Spit.
Can you compare awolowo's hateful role during and after the war to that of Nnamdi Kanu?? Answer the question let's start from there... One thing with you imbecilic abobakus is that you dummies were programed to only see actions of the great Igbos... That's why people from other tribes in nigerian can do anything without you lots bashing or condermning them but ones it is an Igbo man every Afonja will rise and start shouting "kill him, jail him" that's​ not how to be country men.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Princewell2012(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Afonjas will not like this

Herdsmen will just be confused

SS and SE are blood relatives but Afonjas will never learn

But i wonder why someone will ever think that SS and SE are two defferent people. It is not possible for nigerdelta to be looking away why a northerner continue to kill the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by adimsmt: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
This news is fake..
Let be realistics Igbos caused everything,if they had caution Kanu all this wouldnt be happening
THIS IS FAKE NEWS

DON'T PUT THE BLAME ON KANU NIGERIAN PROBLEM STARTED BEFORE KANU WAS EVEN BORN.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Notasyouthink: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
isalie:

I'll have to agree with you there. I have had a better relationship with Benue, Kogi and Yoruba than Deltan Igbos even Igbos are better than them. I still prefer afonja to biafra all the way.
That's your cup of tea not mine.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by fulanmafia: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
EasyWork001:

Yes there was. Vacate the North by Oct 31. After that, the declaration will be enforced using violence.

“We are hereby placing the Nigerian authorities and the entire nation on notice, that as from the 1st October, 2017, we shall commence the implementation of visible actions to prove to the whole world that we are no longer part of any federal union that should do with the Igbos.”

“From that date, effective, peaceful and safe mop-up of all the remnants of the stubborn Igbos that neglect to heed this quit notice shall commence to finally eject them from every part of the North.”

http://tribuneonlineng.com/northern-youths-give-3-months-quit-notice-igbos/

I knew you were clueless about what you were alleging.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Notasyouthink: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gotze1:
Oga, subscribe if it is sure for you.
Subscribe to a buissness of lies and propaganda??
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by cktheluckyman: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
fulanmafia:

Stop what?

Will you STFU !!! Why didn't you remind the imbeciles behind the Kaduna declaration about Nigeria's ragtag air power!!! You think you will send out easterners from your barren region and continue to enjoy oyel money abi?

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by fulanmafia: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kennydoc:

I think we should check your own sanity first.

JAMB/UTME means nothing when different cut offs are use for different people. Use the same benchmark for everybody irrespective of geopolitical zone. That's what competitiveness stands for.

Really? There are different cut-off marks for JAMB for different regions?

Can you backup this amazing claim of yours?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by cktheluckyman: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
fulanmafia:

“We are hereby placing the Nigerian authorities and the entire nation on notice, that as from the 1st October, 2017, we shall commence the implementation of visible actions to prove to the whole world that we are no longer part of any federal union that should do with the Igbos.”

“From that date, effective, peaceful and safe mop-up of all the remnants of the stubborn Igbos that neglect to heed this quit notice shall commence to finally eject them from every part of the North.”

http://tribuneonlineng.com/northern-youths-give-3-months-quit-notice-igbos/

I knew you were clueless about what you were alleging.
Peaceful evacuation indeed!!! You remove someone "peacefully" from his own property. You should be better off been a comedian

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Kennydoc(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
fulanmafia:

Really? There are different cut-off marks for JAMB for different regions?

Can you backup this amazing claim of yours?

I'm talking of cut off marks for different states by the universities. The whole Northern states have lower cut off marks because they are classed as educationally less advantaged.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Eluwilussit(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
This news is fake..
Let be realistics Igbos caused everything,if they had caution Kanu all this wouldnt be happening
THIS IS FAKE NEWS

Is the one from Afenifere fake as well?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by fulanmafia: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Will you STFU !!! Why didn't you remind the imbeciles behind the Kaduna declaration about Nigeria's ragtag air power!!! You think you will send out easterners from your barren region and continue to enjoy oyel money abi?

Can you respect your age Pa Chukwudi and stop sounding like a raving lunatic?

Did the Arewa youths threaten the FG or any Nigerian Authority?

Did they threaten anyone with violence?

Who dash you oil that you're threatening with Mr. Attache-by-force? grin

Yes Nigeria will continue using her Air Power to defend her oil resources, and Ibos must leave the north if they are really serious about leaving the "zoo".

You sound completely insane calling a region barren when your kinsmen are fighting tooth and nail to remain there cheesy. Shameless leeches.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Ekowise(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
And the battle waxed even stronger.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
That's your cup of tea not mine.

Really? What's your brand?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos / Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.