Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,413 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners (63402 Views)

Falana Warns Buhari Against Allotting Oil Blocs To Individuals / FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others / Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Abfinest007(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
all this one na raking d south South leaders nor go mouth
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Haben1:
The problem of this country is both Hausa and Igbo, if am the current president I will just find a way to kill Al of them, North dislike Igbo, Igbo 2 dislike North, and unah con dey distroy Nigeria here and there, if am the president I will kill both off Ni oooO

So your Yoruba people will remain abi?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by fulanmafia: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
soldierdollar:
Hi

I think you watch too many action movies

Senseless response.

You asked if the military does 24hr surveillance and I asked you to strike and confirm.

Where the heck does action movies come in?

Next!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
IamEmem:

It is the president and his foot soldiers that need to calm down and allow peace to take over, why up till today none of those idiots have been picked up by security agents? Because them be mallam abi, look the president should jettison his 95% and 5% mentality and lead justly and in fairness, no region should be considered sacred cow and some other considered scape goat, this is not 1963. Let's us practice fairness, equity and justice across boards. Let all Nigerians have a sense of belonging and not this lopsided arrangement favouring the north. If they refuse to develop, it is their cup of tea.
They raised a valid point "if buhari can have time to meet with chibok girls and their parents, why not the Niger Delta Elders"
God bless Nigeria...Amen.

Calabar man who asked you? Run back to SS don't get involved in ND matter. Ok
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Alezy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
fulanmafia:
The question is: Why did they stop bombing in the first place?

Did they suddenly develop love for Buhari or is the otueke hippo (their godmother) not still receiving the grilling of her life?

Answer: Previously our soldiers were being frustrated and drowned because the terrorists had superior knowledge of the creeks and waters; UNTIL the military discovered that the perfect insecticide was using the Air-Force to bombard the terrorists from the air and destroying their targets with their helicopter gunships.

https://www.naij.com/908658-tension-nigerian-army-bombards-niger-delta-militants-kills-many.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/niger-delta-airforce-bombs-sets-illegal-barges/
https://www.naij.com/992457-tension-in-niger-delta-air-force-blows-up-illegal-refineries-photos.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZicemRa22A

Ever since that strategy was implemented, we haven't heard "ween" from the creeks.

The Air-force is ready; bring it on.
Na u be the Air Force? how many of u sit at home and just type like its an indomie game.

Air Force or not, fighting those guys is not an easy thing.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Notasyouthink: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gotze1:
Can you swear with the future generation that KANU didn't order you to kill yorubas n northerners?
Can you swear with the future generations that before Kanu emerged as a leader, that people from your tribe and other prominent nigerians are not guilty of this hate speech just to incite the annihilation of Igbos.
I said it that ipobexposed can only decieve gullible Afonjas. Now look at it.. you now believe that Kanu ordered the killing of hausa and yoruba.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by fulanmafia: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
IamEmem:

When an ultimatum is given does it come without a threat? The northerners do no have the monopoly of issuing Ultimatums and that is the message Niger Delta folks want to pass across.

Nope, in that very ultimatum declaration, the youths made it clear that once the ultimatum elapses, there would be a peaceful mop up of remnant stubborn Ibos that refuse to leave. If you're expecting violence or trying to put words in their mouth then that's your own kettle of fish.

Now regarding the militants; there is nothing new they have said here because they have been asking for those oil blocs since 1960. Their 'ultimatum' is even more useless than MASSOB's.

Any violation of peace and order from them will definitely be contained by the Armed Forces as it has in the past.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Michel2013: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
isalie:

You are not someone I should reason or bargain with after I realized what you guys are capable of. You igbos are aliens in ND. Stop heating up my space. I'm edo (indigenous Niger deltan) and I don't want your marriage again.

u should say that to ur fulani abusive husband not to the Igbos. Igbos was never the cause of your misfortune ok. moreover edo is just one out of 100 of other ethnic nationalities in niger delt. edo have not participated in any agitation of other ethnics in niger delta. u guys are prone to yorubas so stop crying here. u can only be an indigenous of edo not niger delta since it is neither a state nor a tribe.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by fulanmafia: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alezy:
Na u be the Air Force? how many of u sit at home and just type like its an indomie game.

Air Force or not, fighting those guys is not an easy thing.

The bottom line here is that those criminals are just yapping bunkum and are no match for the Air-Force.

Just ask the retired scAvengers.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Notasyouthink: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nalikedis:
Hausa give you quit notice, na Afonja u dey blame... Easy target abi? I pity your life
Hausa give quit notice Afonjas come they open threads upandan in jubilation wetin una dey expect?? Make we begin clap for una??
Una dey crazy!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
fulanmafia:

Did they threaten violence?

Did they threaten the FG?

Please tell me.

"Did they threaten violence?"

shocked shocked shocked shocked

No, they offered Igbos cake and ice cream grin

"Did they threaten the FG"

No, but we should only condemn their statements when they threaten the FG, abi? undecided

Listen, don't worry yourself. I know you which side you're on. You will support your people on pain of death, no matter what, so there's no need for us to talk much more.

As I see it though, the equation seem to be balancing out. Igbos outta the North, no problem. Northern hands outta oil revenues of South-South. Shouldn't be a problem right? Since there's no more One Nigeria (Arewa youths are making sure of that).
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mujtahida:

How will they understand? Have you tried to make them understand? All this insults among the Southern peoples is a shame. Unite and take hold of a common agenda and see if the North will not come begging. Even some middle belt States will support the South(States like Benue and Plateau) But the political sagacity is lacking amongst the Southerners.

With the military tactics you Igbos have applied in the Niger Delta I don't think I can live with you as President under one Nigeria. Patience Johnathan is a tip of the iceberg of what we would get. You should just stick to doing business for now and continue to use the ijaw proxy or so. Gash I hate Igbos so much right now tongue
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nalikedis:
Hausa give you quit notice, na Afonja u dey blame... Easy target abi? I pity your life

Is it today you know say them chest beaters dey fear gworo ppl?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Kennydoc(m): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
fulanmafia:

First of all, the process for allocating oil blocs is through competitive bidding; nobody dashes anyone oil blocs. In fact many of the current license holders go into partnerships with foreign firms to raise the license fee which could run into hundreds of billions. If 80% of southerners happen to present the winning bids and are allocated the blocs, can the North blame the south for that?

Secondly, I would like you to quickly research the actual list of oil bloc owners and come back to tell me that 80% are owned by northerners. Its a complete fallacy and a repeated lie that southern propagandists have used over the years to blind their zombie followers while the rob their commonwealth.

I was careful to use the word 'juicy' alongside the oil blocs. The oil blocs with the largest outputs are mostly owned by the northerners. That's the truth.

Leave that competitive bidding issue. It is pure politics. Many southerners have the financial muscle and can build better partnership with foreign firms.

How come this competitive bidding system isn't maintained in employments in FG agencies or in admissions into Federal unity school and even universities? Why do we have to soft pedal for some people and start talking about federal character and educationally disadvantaged states bla bla bla? Why don't we just employ and admit only the most academically proficient?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Notasyouthink: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
miraclea:

So with your myopic thinking the yoruba should start frying beans because you declared biafra and hausa countered quit notice DINDINRIN leleyi
The niger delta will never allow ibo to milk them of their oil I know that s how far your brain can carry you no wonder Akinolu want to throw you at the bottom of the ocean where fools belongs
I thought as much!! So all this venom and hate is because of NDs oil?? No wonder you Abobaku slaves always want to commit suicide just like​ awolowo whenever you eediotts sensed SE &SS alliance. Ndi Ori na ndi ufu obi..
Abobaku slave grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by joinnow: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
fulanmafia:
The question is: Why did they stop bombing in the first place?

Did they suddenly develop love for Buhari or is the otueke hippo (their godmother) not still receiving the grilling of her life?

Answer: Previously our soldiers were being frustrated and drowned because the terrorists had superior knowledge of the creeks and waters; UNTIL the military discovered that the perfect insecticide was using the Air-Force to bombard the terrorists from the air and destroying their targets with their helicopter gunships.

https://www.naij.com/908658-tension-nigerian-army-bombards-niger-delta-militants-kills-many.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/niger-delta-airforce-bombs-sets-illegal-barges/
https://www.naij.com/992457-tension-in-niger-delta-air-force-blows-up-illegal-refineries-photos.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZicemRa22A

Ever since that strategy was implemented, we haven't heard "ween" from the creeks.

The Air-force is ready; bring it on.
Same airforce that cannot coordinate and hit target.recall idp air strike.
I hear u tongue
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Mujtahida: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
isalie:

With the military tactics you Igbos have applied in the Niger Delta I don't think I can live with you as President under one Nigeria. Patience Johnathan is a tip of the iceberg of what we would get. You should just stick to doing business for now and continue to use the ijaw proxy or so. Gash I hate Igbos so much right now tongue
I will leave you for the Igbos to reply but just know that no ethnic group in this country should be hated. Cheers.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Reference(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
When we said restructuring, they said corruption is the biggest problem. Let me see who will bother about who stole what when Nigeria goes into meltdown.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Notasyouthink: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
sewuun:
. really really Afonja ko Awujale ni. Smh Yiibo war loving Aggressive hairy beast that is not Different from the Northerner in terms of violent act. Let see where your Biafra Mandela will End all your fantasy promised Land.
You will see and you will hang yourself because the torment
Afonja yourobber!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by fulanmafia: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2017

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Michel2013:

u should say that to ur fulani abusive husband not to the Igbos. Igbos was never the cause of your misfortune ok. moreover edo is just one out of 100 of other ethnic nationalities in niger delt. edo have not participated in any agitation of other ethnics in niger delta. u guys are prone to yorubas so stop crying here. u can only be an indigenous of edo not niger delta since it is neither a state nor a tribe.

If we get a United Niger Delta today Edo state will make Delta Igbos svck their willy anytime any day, your only saving grace is mother Igbos and they're the ones using you as bullet shields to cause chaos in the region. You have finally insulted the Edos with your assertion above I'll let my brothers to look into that. Weldone
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Amberon11: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
just shut up your mouth. You want igbos out of your region. We want you out of our region too. Is that hard to do?
fulanmafia:

I'm glad you know violence helps no-one, so those criminals should stop threatening the Federal Government lest they provoke military action.

A word is enough for the wise. The militants now know better.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Notasyouthink: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mujtahida:

Is it the truth you want or propaganda?
At one time or the other these persons you mentioned made hate filled and divisive calls. But balance it up by putting Nnamdi Kanu who made many hate filled broadcasts on Radio Biafra. Cheers

Half truths is the first weapon of skilled propagandist.
Ok, since you want to cover thier actrocites because they are not Igbo.....can you compare awolowo's hateful role during and after the war to that of Nnamdi Kanu??
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by fulanmafia: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kennydoc:

I was careful to use the word 'juicy' alongside the oil blocs. The oil blocs with the largest outputs are mostly owned by the northerners. That's the truth.

Can you back that up with factual evidence?

Kennydoc:

Leave that competitive bidding issue. It is pure politics. Many southerners have the financial muscle and can build better partnership with foreign firms.

What proof do you have that the process is not credible? This is not a beer parlour. The fact remains that competitive bidding is the method used in allocating oil blocs.

Kennydoc:

How come this competitive bidding system isn't maintained in employments in FG agencies or in admissions into Federal unity school and even universities? Why do we have to soft pedal for some people and start talking about federal character and educationally disadvantaged states bla bla bla? Why don't we just employ and admit only the most academically proficient?

I hope you're sane. Is JAMB/UTME not a form of competitive bidding?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Notasyouthink: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
almarthins:

U Igbo's eh! Na una say una Biafra ...now d opportunity came but una dey drag yansh for ground. Una no wan go again? Afonja never jubilated over any news...but una.
You're​ lying Afonjas were jubilating thinking that its going to be a heavy blow on Igbos little did they know that the blow will also effect them too.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Can you swear with the future generations that before Kanu emerged as a leader, that people from your tribe and other prominent nigerians are not guilty of this hate speech just to incite the annihilation of Igbos.
I said it that ipobexposed can only decieve gullible Afonjas. Now look at it.. you now believe that Kanu ordered the killing of hausa and yoruba.

subscribe to my YouTube channel to get the evidence
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by fulanmafia: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Amberon11:
just shut up your mouth. You want igbos out of your region. We want you out of our region too. Is that hard to do?

See this biafra-without-SS activist suddenly professing undying love for her Ibo masters cheesy.

Snail thinking itself a horned animal.

Come and carry us out naw.

J.o.k.e.r.s grin
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Amberon11: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
You igbos have been insulting us since on this forum for not aupporting biafra, So it is now you value us rught?
HiddenShadow:

Afonjas will not like this

Herdsmen will just be confused

SS and SE are blood relatives but Afonjas will never learn
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Princewell2012(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
This news is fake..
Let be realistics Igbos caused everything,if they had caution Kanu all this wouldnt be happening
THIS IS FAKE NEWS

But you believed the one issued by arewa youth? keep dreaming, hypocrite.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by fulanmafia: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Amberon11:
You igbos have been insulting us since on this forum for not aupporting biafra, So it is now you value us rught?

And somehow you think ipob touts would stop insulting you without you surrendering your lands and waterways to biafra?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos / Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.