Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends (13138 Views)

75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
All49ja:

Yea, you're absolutely right. Sugar, Coke and all those sweet thing are very cheap in SA. There men take excessive of it with no exercise to burn the fat. They are the only type of black race that are weak. Then till now Whites compulsory a training program for their White kids to be strong and agile so as to deal with them well.

Remembered when I followed my White friend to a get-together Boyscout group in Wellington, Cape town when high school kids are passing out from boyscout. I was amazed out of like 50 of them I only saw 2 black boys. In fact amidst all the people at the event of over 150 people cos they also brought their parents I only counted 8 blacks including myself. I asked my white friend, he said its basically the White that do boyscout. So the whole of the Western cape province Boy-scout for that year had only 1 black.

Before I forgot, they run after our men because of what you said truly. I've had some awesome sexcapades with lots of em in the past. They get sense pass their men tho.

You have started with your ridiculous reasoning. So to be a scout is now by force? Any extracurricular activity or hobby is a matter of interest. How many black people you know that are into ballet, surfing, ski-ing, mountain climbing etc? I'm sure not that many because those kind of things only appeal to white people, whereas most black people see them as unnecessary. But if you look at other fun activities, say martial arts etc, you'll find a lot of black people because many grew up watching karate movies, so naturally, it would interest them. I also picked judo over scouts in primary school because that interesting me more than collecting bugs & selling cookies.

The last part is not even worth a reply because a man asks a woman out & not the other way around. If the attraction is there, I don't see what the big deal is. Is he from another species? You guys just like to brag about rubbish. It actually shows your small-mindedness. South Africans are free to date whoever they want. I see them with Asians more than anyone else. Hence this story about them chasing Nigerian men, is laughable at best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
CynthiaSA412:
Hey everyone. I am from South Africa,in the city called Durban and I am looking for Naija friends. There are some Naija people here and I have quite a few friends,just sometimes not so easy to make.as many friends as possible. Please Be My Friend wink

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by naijajobx: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
here we are
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
ZarZar:

You have started with your ridiculous reasoning. So to be a scout is now by force? Any extracurricular activity or hobby is a matter of interest. How many black people you know that are into ballet, surfing, ski-ing, mountain climbing etc? I'm sure not that many because those kind of things only appeal to white people, whereas most black people see them as unnecessary. But if you look at other fun activities, say martial arts etc, you'll find a lot of black people because many grew up watching karate movies, so naturally, it would interest them. I also picked judo over scouts in primary school because that interesting me more than collecting bugs & selling cookies.

The last part is not even worth a reply because a man asks a woman out & not the other way around. If the attraction is there, I don't see what the big deal is. Is he from another species? You guys just like to brag about rubbish. It actually shows your small-mindedness. South Africans are free to date whoever they want. I see them with Asians more than anyone else. Hence this story about them chasing Nigerian men, is laughable at best.
hello
I hope you don't mind I ask you a question
What part of Sa are you from?
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
hello
I hope you don't mind I ask you a question
What part of Sa are you from?

Gauteng.
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
ZarZar:

Gauteng.
kk
I notice you always defend every thing Southafrican
I honestly think Nigerians dont appreciate how much love south African have for our culture and language
Sure some south African are xenophobic and maybe the government refuse to prosecute them for political reasons
But those are the few ones among them
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by wristbangle: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
CynthiaSA412:
Hey everyone. I am from South Africa,in the city called Durban and I am looking for Naija friends. There are some Naija people here and I have quite a few friends,just sometimes not so easy to make.as many friends as possible. Please Be My Friend wink

Okay. Good to have you here cynthia. How is the lovely durban city at the moment?
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
kk
I notice you always defend every thing Southafrican
I honestly think Nigerians dont appreciate how much love south African have for our culture and language
Sure some south African are xenophobic and maybe the government refuse to prosecute them for political reasons
But those are the few ones among them

No comment but in all honestly, I could care less what most people think about South Africa or South Africans. Their opinions doesn't stop the sun from rising from the east & setting on the west, so it really doesn't matter at the end of the day. Opinions are just that, opinions & not facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by All49ja: 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol Martial arts ma foot, if you set up one on one fight with your minority white they would still beat you hands down with your population join. They scam you into type 2 diabetes but they train themselves fit to deal with you just like your ancestors.

You can't even stand West Africans on one one when it comes to fight. Lazy Cowards!

Yeah free to date anyone blah blah. But you SA girls still risk your neck out for a Nigerian d$k. Why wouldn't you? When your men are lazy and can't even lift a tin of rice. Only looting foreigner shop they good at. Even your minister support it.

Lazy Zulus

grin

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
All49ja:

Lol Martial arts ma foot, if you set up one on one fight with your minority white they would still beat you hands down with your population join. They scam you into type 2 diabetes but they train themselves fit to deal with you just like your ancestors.

You can't even stand West Africans on one one when it comes to fight. Lazy Cowards!

Yeah free to date anyone blah blah. But you SA girls still risk your neck out for a Nigerian d$k. Why wouldn't you? When your men are lazy and can't even lift a tin of rice. Only looting foreigner shop they good at. Even your minister support it.

Lazy Zulus

grin

Cool.

Unfortunately for you, I have no time for pointless arguments today . I said what I wanted to say on the matter, the rest of your rambling I could care less about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TheUmbra: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Holmes07(m): 2:38am On Jun 13, 2017
CynthiaSA412:
Ok guys,seems like none of you believe that I am actually a girl. How abou I add one of you on WhatsApp then he can come back here and tell you guys if I am a guy or girl... how is that? Or on Facebook.
I'd be happy to av u on my watsapp contact list..
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Holmes07(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
CynthiaSA412:
Thanks... smileyThanks...
I do appreciate ur efforts Cynthia, nt evry1 would do dt but wat u sent to me isnt a watsapp numba.. I'd like to have d real one..
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
lol..@brodacynthia.abeg free her,na my namesake
oh u are a Cynthia. can we sync?
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by simpleswazy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
lefulefu:

lol ok grin
for a troll she sounds friendly though..unlike the other trolls i have been seeing.she might be real sha.
una no go kill person
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
CynthiaSA412:
you can pm me on tmel7412@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! / Stop Anal Sex, It Harms The Penis - screenshot / UPDATE! Fifa 14 With New Latest Transfer And Kit . Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.