Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends (13139 Views)

75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by CynthiaSA412(f): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2017
Lol.
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2017
Martin0:
Come Mrs zarzar I nor like this ya ministry ooo,u suppose introduce ya pple to the house nau zarzar why?

Dude, I registered on NL ALONE. I'm nobody's spokesperson just because we happen to be from the same country. Every man for himself. I represent myself & my country. End of. Everyone else with a mouth can represent themselves & whatever else they stand for, it doesn't concern me in the slightest way.

Give her friendship & leave me out of it.

4 Likes

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by CynthiaSA412(f): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2017
Thanks... smileyThanks...
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by CynthiaSA412(f): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Ahh good for you hey. Enjoy the chilly weather. I hope I am doing this "quote" thing right hey.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Martin0(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Dude, I registered on NL ALONE. I'm nobody's spokesperson just because we happen to be from the same country. Every man for himself. I represent myself & my country. End of. Everyone else with a mouth can represent themselves & whatever else they stand for, it doesn't concern me in the slightest way.

Give her friendship & leave me out of it.
ah ah babe just beat me make e complete na quarrel?dem nor dey play with you,okkk ooo (#handsup)
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Dextology:

Click on quote to reply a post.

Lefulefu Don quickly subscribe to southie friendship, I just de look you grin grin grin grin
haha i no subscribe ooooo grin cos it could be fake or a troll.u know how things dey happen here na grin grin grin.guys posing as females and wat have u.i check her dp and yes she fine but the pic still look somehow.anyway she sounds friendly so no need to stress weda na troll or not grin.
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TheMortician: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2017
CynthiaSA412:
Hey everyone. I am from South Africa,in the city called Durban and I am looking for Naija friends. There are some Naija people here and I have quite a few friends,just sometimes not so easy to make.as many friends as possible. Please Be My Friend wink
Heheheheehe, hope you got the legendary zulu booty and curves.

Heard zulus, Xhosa and Bantus males suffer from anoxia in the head and down below too

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2017
mistel:
I trust 9ja guys, dey will play along with Cynthia's game! cynty will get tired. #BrotherCynthia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by CynthiaSA412(f): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2017
Sorry but Badoo is not the only place where one can make friends.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2017
lefulefu:

haha i no subscribe ooooo grin cos it could be fake or a troll.u know how things dey happen here na grin grin grin.guys posing as females and wat have u.i check her dp and yes she fine but the pic still look somehow.anyway she sounds friendly so no need to stress weda na troll or not grin.

We be international observers na, we go just de observe from afar grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by CynthiaSA412(f): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2017
Hahaha Yes I am Zulu but I'm quite slim and I have no idea about the Xhosa and Zulu having what you just said lol.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 10, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
One new troll spotted

best guess; an ass guy is behind this moniker or dis just might be zarzar lipsrsealed

All the same sha..........

It's Saturday & I have a very busy day ahead. You think I have time to be juggling real life, this account & a fake one on top of that just for sprinkles? I don't have time for that. This is the only account I use on NL. I see no point in hiding behind different monikers. To me that's a waste of time.
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2017
CynthiaSA412:
Ahh good for you hey. Enjoy the chilly weather. I hope I am doing this "quote" thing right hey.

You're not doing it right, on individual post you will see 'quote' click on it and reply the person
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Harladin: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2017
:
CynthiaSA412:
Hahaha Yes I am Zulu but I'm quite slim and I have no idea about the Xhosa and Zulu having what you just said lol.
shocked kiss
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 10, 2017
Dextology:

We be international observers na, we go just de observe from afar grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
i dey still observe cheesy

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by CynthiaSA412(f): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2017
Lol you guys are busy asking each other if I am real,or a man. lol Oh well.

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2017
lefulefu:

i dey still observe cheesy

You for carry popcorn and Moet welcome her na grin angry grin grin grin
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2017
CynthiaSA412:
Lol you guys are busy asking each other if I am real,or a man. lol Oh well.

How long have you been a guest on nairaland? It's surprising that as a new member you have created a thread.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2017
CynthiaSA412:
Hey everyone. I am from South Africa,in the city called Durban and I am looking for Naija friends. There are some Naija people here and I have quite a few friends,just sometimes not so easy to make.as many friends as possible. Please Be My Friend wink
what part of Durban do you stay I stay at smith street the tall city life building but in Nigeria currently
I will be back soon anyway
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by CynthiaSA412(f): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2017
smiley
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by CynthiaSA412(f): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2017
North of Durban- Ballito to be exact.
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TSOM(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2017
Who needs a xenophobic, HIV-spreading dimwitted South African with a protruding forehead as a close friend ? You should be leaping over campfires like a crazed moth to the amusement of white folks instead of trying to befriend Nigerians, your superiors.
Zulu bat!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by CynthiaSA412(f): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2017
I signed up last night.
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2017
quotes author=TheMortician post=57375327] Heheheheehe, hope you got the legendary zulu booty and curves.

Heard zulus, Xhosa and Bantus males suffer from anoxia in the head and down below too[/quote] haha wat sort of anorexia is dat?
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TheMortician: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2017
lefulefu:
quotes author=TheMortician post=57375327] Heheheheehe, hope you got the legendary zulu booty and curves.

Heard zulus, Xhosa and Bantus males suffer from anoxia in the head and down below too her booty would be average from what i see but she's nice looking if dats really her o.
she has a DP? I'll be right back.
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2017
CynthiaSA412:
North of Durban- Ballito to be exact.
kk that is far from Durban city center .. Are you a student or working or doing both . Anyway if you really want Nigeria friends I could hook up with a couple of my mate still in sch ... I attended dut from 2011 to 2014
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by CynthiaSA412(f): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2017
Yes I may be from South Africa and all you've mentioned above is said to be happening in this country but I am not forcing anyone to befriend me... and I am not the one causing all those things. If it's a wrong thing to ask for friendship here then I am sorry.

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2017
TheMortician:
she has a DP? I'll be right back.
yes na..her pix is dere
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by CynthiaSA412(f): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2017
Just finished my media diploma.
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2017
CynthiaSA412:
Just finished my media diploma.
kk what college did you attend
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TheMortician: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2017
CynthiaSA412:
Zulus are my most hated tribe in all of Africa. I find them to be sharing nearly 100% baboon DNA .

Could be as a result of years of cohabitation with chacma-baboons up in the highest treetops in mpumalanga during the Boer invasion.

You have nice strong teeth, good arrogant boobs, and an interesting oblong face, but can I see your ass? I'm not overly interested on the size but I will like to see its girth and formation.

Thanks
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by CynthiaSA412(f): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2017
Creative Arts College in West Street near MacDonalds

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stop Anal Sex, It Harms The Penis - screenshot / UPDATE! Fifa 14 With New Latest Transfer And Kit . Free / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.