Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Confessions Of A LovePeddler, The One Who Likes To Be Teased - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A LovePeddler, The One Who Likes To Be Teased (419 Views)

Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III / Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of A LovePeddler, The One Who Likes To Be Teased by Storylife1(f): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2017
The lacy panties I wore hugged my shapely ass and I knew he must be enjoying the view. I teased and rubbed my breast until my n*pples craved attention.

As I stood before Mr L as he lounged on the couch in the hotel room, I was a bit nervous. When it came to my job, I preferred to go straight to the point, but Mr L wanted to be teased.

I moved hesitantly to the music, making sure to sway my hips seductively as I did. Mr L licked his bottom lips as he watched me. I felt more comfortable in his approval and began to move more confidently. I kept my eyes on him and let the music consume me as I slowly ran my hands around my neck and down to my boobs.

His eyes followed my hands as I rubbed my tits through the tight red dress I had on. I moved my hand back to unzip and turned my back to him so he can enjoy the curve of my ass as the dress slid off me to the ground. The lacy panties I wore hugged my shapely ass and I knew he must be enjoying the view.

I turned around to face him again, now standing before him in just my bra, panties and heels.

I slowly moved my hands down to rest on top of my bra and watched him unconsciously move forward on his seat like he wanted to come to me. I teased and rubbed my breast until my nipples craved attention. With the index fingers on both hands, I made little circles around my nipples and they read more here
https://africanscope.com.ng/confessions-LovePeddler-one-likes-teased/

(1) (Reply)

On A More Serious Note / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (photos) / See The Way This Man Celebrated His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.