Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,463 members, 7,812,413 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG (8431 Views)

25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) / Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? / Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2017
She's known for her signature blonde buzz cut, but on Friday, it was Amber Rose's unshaven regions that grabbed the attention of the internet when she posted a photo of herself without trousers or underwear on social media.

The photo was pulled from Instagram within two hours of being posted, causing Rose to tweet a video of herself rolling her eyes with the caption: 'When IG deletes ur fire ass feminist post but you really don't give a f*** because everyone picked it up already'
The 33-year-old managed to shock fans with the pic, even though they are used to seeing the former stripper in various states of UnCloth on her own Instagram page and in photo shoots.

Click below to see the real picture
http://sabipeepz.com/e-gist/amber-rose-completely-shows-off-her-naked-vagina-for-free/

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2017
cry I love c u n ts cry

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2017
GloriaSabipeepz:
She's known for her signature blonde buzz cut, but on Friday, it was Amber Rose's unshaven regions that grabbed the attention of the internet when she posted a photo of herself without trousers or underwear on social media.

The photo was pulled from Instagram within two hours of being posted, causing Rose to tweet a video of herself rolling her eyes with the caption: 'When IG deletes ur fire ass feminist post but you really don't give a f*** because everyone picked it up already'
The 33-year-old managed to shock fans with the pic, even though they are used to seeing the former stripper in various states of UnCloth on her own Instagram page and in photo shoots.

Click below to see the real picture
http://sabipeepz.com/e-gist/amber-rose-completely-shows-off-her-naked-vagina-for-free/
You liar! The uncensored pics is not even on your blog, post it here let us all see it. It is still the censored one that is there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Funnicator:

You liar! The uncensored pics is not even on your blog, post it here let us all see it. It is still the censored one that is there.
lol u just saved my mb..and vessline

4 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2017
I'm glad I saw those hips...damn!

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by kolafolabi(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2017
Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Funnicator:

Lol check again
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2017
ceejayx:

lol u just saved my mb..and vessline

He is lying check n see

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2017
GloriaSabipeepz:

He is lying check n see
Na ur own I wan see
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2017
GloriaSabipeepz:

Lol check again

oh my...ahhh..ayyyy...uuuhhhh,,, arggggshhhhhhh...aisshhhh..oh myyyyy..babbyyyy..am am am.. Ayy... Ammm CUmmingggg.... My cumm is thick
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by MarkGeraldo(m): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
some Nl Dudes will cum for heaven on seeing that old puna...
33 yr old puna for christsakesad
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by prodiG(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
cry if I don't make heaven, all these girls will be held responsible
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by telkevog(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
I don't like what you guys are doing o! Somebody volunterily offered her thing for public assessment and you are sensoring it, for what na?
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
It seems the curtains don't match the rug lipsrsealed
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by Gofwane(m): 12:08am On Jun 11, 2017
telkevog:
I don't like what you guys are doing o! Somebody volunterily offered her thing for public assessment and you are sensoring it, for what na?
i tire for them oh. , after dey don luk d uncensored picture finish, dey will then censor it because dey no wan share am with anybody. stingy pipul kawai angry
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by zenithvlog: 12:38am On Jun 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBHhQ-wciBY see what this lady is doing
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by Lewaluv(f): 12:45am On Jun 11, 2017
Minister of ashiwo grin
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 11, 2017
u still blur the pix for the link.abi na pr1ck dey between those legs?
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2017
lefulefu:
u still blur the pix for the link.abi na pr1ck dey between those legs?

https://i2.wp.com/sabipeepz.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Amber-Rose-Vagina.jpg
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2017
Dimples129:
It seems the curtains don't match the rug lipsrsealed

lol wtf,strange things we hear
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Naija Lesbians. Photo. / Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.