Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? (5751 Views)

Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by delectablegyal(f): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
share with other novice guys. we know money play a vital role buh nobody should mention money here. what are the things you do? the lies you tell? those are the things we want to know not money.

share your experience.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by MJBOLT: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
nobody should share anything because girls will learn from it and make things difficult

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by LostMyZeal(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
delectablegyal:
share with other novice guys. we know money play a vital role buh nobody should mention money here. what are the things you do? the lies you tell? those are the things we want to know not money.

share your experience.

okay... first tell us how your prince charming take waltz into your veejay

Let the guys see if we can relate tongue

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Ninethmare: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Everybody gat a price.
OP your own fit be indomie and eggs

29 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Davash222(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
nobody should share anything because girls will learn from it and make things difficult
Seconded.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Jayslicky: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
Very true, guys should not fall for this.

19 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
MJBOLT:

ALL MAN, BOYCOTT THIS THREAD. cheesy

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by fweshboi1: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
delectablegyal:

share your experience.
not gonna happen tongue

9 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Oluromantic: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
Snap ur vajajay and show us whether it deserves to be answered or not

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by delectablegyal(f): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
MJBOLT:

girls will never learn. since ubunja has been sharing insight about liberty from pvssy bondage. how many men have been liberated? we continue to have an avalanche of pvssy niggers. share and don't panic.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by SaucyBenks(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
Pussy that we use to relieve stress after working our ass out each day? You want it to get scarce after we spill our secrets here?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by derrydinny: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
you deserve to get your phallus sucked for this comment, try make it happen today

8 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Gofwane(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
my thoughts, exactly!

God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Kalapizim(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Be straight forward and tell her what you want.If she gree fine, if she no gree move on.

No corner corner

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
I don't think there are still girls that fall for cheap lies most guys tell to get laid, it's either the girl agrees to bleep you because she likes you or your money

12 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Privatepart00: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
My own is by caressing her ass in a to and fro motion while making sure my fingers always make contact with her pvssy region from the back . I will continue repeating the same step over and over again with her head resting on my chest . After a while she will be very moist then I can go for the kill with my tongue provided she smell good down south.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
Privatepart00:
My own is by caressing her ass in a to and fro motion while making sure my fingers always make contact with her pvssy region from the back . I will continue repeating the same step over and over again with her head resting on my chest . After a while she will be very moist then I can go for the kill with my tongue provided she smell good down south.
mumu,they said no guy should expose anything and u here writing this long epistle

u go always wan show urself#pvssychampion

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Privatepart00: 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
SmellySperm:

mumu,they said no guy should expose anything and u here writing this long epistle
what I wrote is strictly my opinion, take your name calling else where .

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Smallboy01: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
Go and read your bible, don't corrupt the young promising youths here that have better future ahead.
No Womanizer will go scot free from Satanic bondage, either he dies in it or loosen from it.
Say NO to premarital SEX angry

STEWWPID CHILDREN angry

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
i just say lets pray, father open the pussy by my side in Jesus name and in seconds, the pussy open, is that not a miracle

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Adedapo57: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
lilwetdick:
i just say lets pray, father open the pussy by my side in Jesus name and in seconds, the pussy open, is that not a miracle
Naa so based on spirtuallysm especially for the double deeper ladies
Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
.. oil dey your head bro .

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Sluvist(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
I think the steps varies based on condition and the type of relationship in between. Maturity also matters both for the girl or woman and the boy or man. Understanding and other factors comes to play before it all happen.
Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
"I know money plays a vital role but please nobody should mention money here"

grin

The truth indeed sets you free...

Nland brokies should borrow a leaf from here.

At least this guy knows that without money, your tactics are all in vain.
Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Mcslize: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
Privatepart00:

The op isn't talking about a girl you've been making out with before now. She is reffering to a new girl you just met. What's your tactic for making her wanna make out with you. A new girl in this case.

Don't mention though.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by goodnewscliff(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
so this one is a topic for thought.... right angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
delectablegyal:

share your experience.

Then I didn't lie and didn't ask,just body language they all came at the right time when they wanted and where comfortable, thats in the past now,I'm engaged.
Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by DimkpaBini: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by delectablegyal(f): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nmahgood:
I don't think there are still girls that fall for cheap lies most guys tell to get laid, it's either the girl agrees to bleep you because she likes you or your money

Hmmmm. I'm talking about tactic that he has used on more than a single lady and it worked. there are tactics these guys use to get into ladies vajayjay.
Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by delectablegyal(f): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mcslize:

The op isn't talking about a girl you've been making out with before now. She is reffering to a new girl you just met. What's your tactic for making her wanna make out with you. A new girl in this case.

Don't mention though.

since you get it. can you share with us?
Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by DimkpaBini: 12:28am On Jun 05, 2019
delectablegyal:

since you get it. can you share with us?
Mcslize

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Kingsteve(m): 12:58am On Jun 05, 2019
Only boys tell lies.
Matured men say what they want.
Babe...I want to suck your Toto
Babe...I want to make love to you
No time for bullshitting!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose / The Girl I Wanna Marry (photo) / See What A Slay King Posted On Fb..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.