Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! (4471 Views)

May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance / The Senate Anti-restructuring Vote, Biafra Agitation And The Rest Of Us. / The Indivisibility Of Nigeria, The Biafra Agitation, And The Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by EasternWind: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yorubas re simply frustrated that Igbos have beaten them in every sphere of life. Even media propaganda which they have as sole weapon of warfare since they're naturally cowards has been destroyed by the great igbos. As it is presently in Nigeria they stand without honor and dignity.

Again, they can't vent such frustration against the north lest their heads will roll, cos aboki don't understand and can't engage u in intellectual discuss instead he uses his dagger but Igbos re intellectual, value human lives and respect the sacredness of blood, so they're sure their lives are secured going frustrated around the Igbo nation.

So their bitterness is understandable

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
bestpunterever:
[s]u re an idiot, go and ask ur father if u don't know anything about history, Yoruba involve in Civil war simply because u guys were fighting offensively toward south west, biafra soldiers av gotten to Ore, Ondo state, so u mean yoruba should fold arms till you declare southwest as biafra part of your republic, never.
What is even there to envy about u?
The only thing yoruba hate about u is chest beating.
If u truly want biafra mount pressure on ur leaders, Governors, senators, reps.. Let them clamour for referendum, Of which I know if its to b conducted 2day majority of u will still votes against it.[/s]

This is the problem with you people...you run your mouth like a chicken on diarrhea. It's is a common place that if Ojukwu wanted to invade SW he would have done within 12 hrs...capture the whole of SW. That wasn't his goal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by nku5: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Afonjas (not real yorubas like Fayose) love it when Igbos have problems with other tribes. So much hatred and bitterness towards us. Their behaviour towardd the IPOB agitation and their celebrations since northern miscreants told Igbos to leave the north don finally open their nyash grin

See a parable I saw on somebody's facebook wall

THE PARABLE OF NIGERIA
Three friends, one an Igbo man, the other an
Hausa man and the third a Yoruba man, were
walking down a road.
They were very hungry and they were looking for
something to eat.
Lo and behold, there is this coconut tree that had
only one coconut tree on it.
The Yoruba man said that someone should climb
up the tree to pluck the coconut fruit. He said
that someone should do it, and do it fast . He
was just boasting about what a good climber he
is. Instead of climbing the tree to get the fruit, he
kept boasting and boasting.

The Hausa man said that they should not try to
climb the tree, and that they should just wait
under the tree for the coconut to fall, and that the
coconut will fall whenever Allah wants it to fall,
and that whatever that happens, happens when
Allah wants it to happen.

As he was talking, the Igbo man quickly climbed
up the tree and plucked the coconut fruit.
As soon as the fruit fell on the floor , the Hausa
man held the fruit in his armpit and said 'I said
it, I said it, the coconut fruit will fall down when
Allah wants it to fall down'.

The Igbo man held the Hausa man and was
dragging the babariga of the Hausa man to make
him release the coconut head, but the Hausa man
slapped the Igbo man and the two of them
started fighting.

As the Hausa man and the Igbo man were
fighting, the Yoruba man carefully broke open the
coconut, and started eating it.

By the time the Hausa man and the Igbo man
have stopped fighting, the coconut was gone,
completely eaten by the Yoruba man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by nku5: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
new2020:

This is the problem with you people...you run your mouth like a chicken on diarrhea. It's is a common place that if Ojukwu wanted to invade SW if would have done within 12 hrs...capture the whole of SW. That wasn't his goal.

That one is most likely a 13 year old using his mummy's phone to type what he overheard somewhere
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by deedeedeee2: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
mekuzi09:
Yorubas should stop attacking Igbos on social media platform. Its time we join hands and work to liberate ourselves from barbarism. If Nigeria must continue, then it must be on the premise of mutual agreement and consensus. Her constitution must reflect the will of the people, i.e. a restructured entity. If not, we should peacefully separate.
Baba, leave yoruba and face your problem alone. We dont need you.
Separation is the only way
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by deedeedeee2: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
sokera:
I don't understand this oooooo, Yoruba never said South East should not break away , but if you wanna break must you drag Yoruba into it ? Yoruba still love to remain in Nigeria then leave us alone oooo, if you want to break and form your Biafra then goodbye ... we are not ready to form our Oodua na by force ? Leave Yoruba out of this ... go and form your Biafra .... this idiot in the video that is from Anambra forming to be Edo , bastard denying his tribe to be relevant ...
My brother if you ask them how yoruba are stopping them from having biafra, they will not say anything. Their lives revolves round yoruba. If nigeria separates and things dont go well for them, they will blame yoruba. Unfortunately for them, omoluabis will not even look at their side.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
nku5:

That one is most likely a 13 year old using his mummy's phone to type what he overheard somewhere

Don't mind him. Even books written by several yorubaa officers state clearly that Ojukwu had the manpower and military equipment to invade SW and occupy it.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by deedeedeee2: 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
sokera:
the only Tin Yoruba do igbos is that yorubas are not supporting the breaking of the nation ... but let us be sincere must you force Yoruba to support you ? If you are able to form and fight for your Biafra then good luck, I don't think any Yoruba are saying you should not form your Biafra .... must you force Yoruba to support you ?
I have seen many people who are yoruba like me that support biafra...even on nairaland, but this people will keep blaming us for everything.
The question now is, what do igbos want from us?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by deedeedeee2: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Cooly100:

Chameleon!! Even if that guy is your brother...telling the truth as it is...you will still deny that he is your brother...just to hide the shame you Yorubas have brought upon yourself...Very soon, you will have issues with other tribes in the south...
Do you think yorubas give a damn about the south?
Men, you guys should leave us alone. We are not against biafra.
Okay?

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by deedeedeee2: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
bestpunterever:
u re an idiot, go and ask ur father if u don't know anything about history, Yoruba involve in Civil war simply because u guys were fighting offensively toward south west, biafra soldiers av gotten to Ore, Ondo state, so u mean yoruba should fold arms till you declare southwest as biafra part of your republic, never.
If u truly want biafra mount pressure on ur leaders, Governors, senators, reps.. Let them clamour for referendum, Of which I know if its to b conducted 2day majority of u will still votes against it.
They will never do that. I do tell them that biafra is very simple to get. Yoruba are not against biafra. They should go and meet their leaders.
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
deedeedeee2:

Baba, leave yoruba and face your problem alone. We dont need you.
Separation is the only way
I embrace separation with all my heart, as long as it is peaceful. We should separate peacefully. But you guys should stop attacking our aspiration unnecessary.
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by deedeedeee2: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
mekuzi09:

I embrace separation with all my heart, as long as it is peaceful. We should separate peacefully. But you guys should stop attacking our aspiration unnecessary.
Separation can only occur through the reps. All the stress that will be used to restructure the country should be used to split it once and for all, so that we will save ourselves(and of course that of our children) further stress in the future.
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
wristbangle:

Yet the yorubas remains the only tribe that returned 100 percent igbos properties to them after the civil war and for that they should be grateful for this lovely hospitality.

They are bloody ingrates, Eboes are.
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Only demented people dance to the music of a lunatic in an age in which anybody can make any claim, however ludicrous or outlandish.
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by GMbuharii: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
wristbangle:

Yet the yorubas remains the only tribe that returned 100 percent igbos properties to them after the civil war and for that they should be grateful for this lovely hospitality.

they aint ungrateful...what will u take me when i stupidly romance with ur enemy? Be honest.
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Shame upon those Yoruba that has sworn to lick the anus of
their fulani Lord.

This question really touched me

"My Papa tell me say the only position wey SS man fit aspire to attain for this country na Governor"

If producing the VP translates to lick someone's ass, what then do you call Shagari/Ekwueme, OBJ/Atiku, GEJ/Sambo ? Many of you needs their heads examined.
Ekwueme never even went close to acting capacity. Shagari was a globe-throtter but never once did he officially handed over to Ekwueme. He was no different from Shagari's errand boy.

Azikiwe led the eboes to serve the north as minions, boot-lickers and as errand boys from the mid-fifties to late 70s. The yoruba did not call them any deriding names but minded their own business.
That is the difference between men and boys and between civilized 21st people and primitive 17th century people of southyeast.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by GMbuharii: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
sokera:
I don't understand this oooooo, Yoruba never said South East should not break away , but if you wanna break must you drag Yoruba into it ? Yoruba still love to remain in Nigeria then leave us alone oooo, if you want to break and form your Biafra then goodbye ... we are not ready to form our Oodua na by force ? Leave Yoruba out of this ... go and form your Biafra .... this idiot in the video that is from Anambra forming to be Edo , bastard denying his tribe to be relevant ...

GBENUE SOUN..shut up! I am a full blooded edo boy and i stand with my hommie in that video and i also stand with the ipobians.
You are very correct,it's only an omo ale that will deny his tribe and father's name...like the ppl whose oba is now a gambari emir in saraki's state....what happened to afonja and tell us the meaning and example of a bastard? Talk is cheap,indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by bestpunterever: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
new2020:

This is the problem with you people...you run your mouth like a chicken on diarrhea. It's is a common place that if Ojukwu wanted to invade SW he would have done within 12 hrs...capture the whole of SW. That wasn't his goal.
u guys no get sense, av u ever heard of him, Benjamin Adekunle (AKA the black scorpion).. I'm very sure Ojukwu will still be running for him in the heaven.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by bestpunterever: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
GMbuharii:

GBENUE SOUN..shut up! I am a full blooded edo boy and i stand with my hommie in that video and i also stand with the ipobians.
You are very correct,it's only an omo ale that will deny his tribe and father's name...like the ppl whose oba is now a gambari emir in saraki's state....what happened to afonja and tell us the meaning and example of a bastard? Talk is cheap,indeed.
idiot, which one is Edo again?
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by onward4life(m): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
new2020:
Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIUIdF10iDk&feature=youtu.be

One sweet thing about the EDOs

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by sokera: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
bestpunterever:
u re an idiot, go and ask ur father if u don't know anything about history, Yoruba involve in Civil war simply because u guys were fighting offensively toward south west, biafra soldiers av gotten to Ore, Ondo state, so u mean yoruba should fold arms till you declare southwest as biafra part of your republic, never.
If u truly want biafra mount pressure on ur leaders, Governors, senators, reps.. Let them clamour for referendum, Of which I know if its to b conducted 2day majority of u will still votes against it.
God bless you , they are just too foolish to plan politically
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by sokera: 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
deedeedeee2:

I have seen many people who are yoruba like me that support biafra...even on nairaland, but this people will keep blaming us for everything.
The question now is, what do igbos want from us?
please ask them ooooo, I tire for them ? Are we stopping them from talking sense into their fathers , elders , senators , governors ? I tire ooooo mumu ppl
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Saintsquare(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ask your neighbor,have you blame afonja today? grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Duru1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
akthedream:

THIS one no too get sense....

The poster of the above crap does not get sense too.
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Saintsquare(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
sokera:
please ask them ooooo, I tire for them ? Are we stopping them from talking sense into their fathers , elders , senators , governors ? I tire ooooo mumu ppl
When they were aligning with the North all was good, Yoruba did once under APC = War
When GEJ.was in government and gave them juicy appointment all was good, Buhari enter = Marginalization +.war
When kanu was making hate speech, all was good, Yoruba retaliated=War
They behave like they are the angels while others are pure evils....I just dey laugh o grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Mujtahida: 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
mekuzi09:
Yorubas should stop attacking Igbos on social media platform. Its time we join hands and work to liberate ourselves from barbarism. If Nigeria must continue, then it must be on the premise of mutual agreement and consensus. Her constitution must reflect the will of the people, i.e. a restructured entity. If not, we should peacefully separate.
Mekuzi09 I commend you. God bless you.
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 11, 2017
Cooly100:

The same thing the Edo man was saying in the video. Leave IPOB alone. They are not touvhing any of your territory, or asking you give them MMIA or Tin Can Wharf...But you are the one disturbing them...calling them liepod, Biafra...so you see?
u think u are smart, but you aren't. And that's exactly how ibos are NOT-SMART. I tot u were going to gv good reasons how the yoruba tribe is stopping u frm achieving your "biafra" but look at what you wrote name calling! Smh
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Yoruba ppl don't even have your time. Lol
We don't take you serious atall
Ibos will always be our STRONG -HEADED little brother,always throwing tantrums.
Igbos!! You'll be the ones to open a thread blaming the Yorubas and yet you accuse us of blaming you.lol what a tribe!

#Igbo alagidi Lmao

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by hollah123: 1:46am On Jun 11, 2017
new2020:

capture sw within 12hrs? Weh-done sir. I believe u said that to console your self, I believe google is your friend. but there's one thing I want you igbos to know, we Yoruba's know d truth n we know fully well that this Hausa's are oppressing everybody but what u people should do now is that we should all b United to fight them.if u keep insulting the Yoruba's we will b divided against ourselves n it won't help issues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Is Not Interested In African Agendas Like Free Trade Deal / Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members / Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.