Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... (2584 Views)

I Visited An Astrologer Today / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
I contacted an astrologer earlier this year and all she said seems to be true(met her online though) but I heard those people are demonic(for real? )... Have u had an experience with an astrologer before? Share your experience...
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by taylor88(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
y ur nyash come bend like that

u use am borrow money?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by RoyalBlak007: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Do you believe in shiits?
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin

cc

BabaRamota1980 ... abeeg, when u gonna read mine? grin

@OP, I only experienced with the palm readers grin its not that accurate but its all fun knowing crazy shii by juz reading all these lines in ur hands cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Do you believe in shiits?
I don't but this white lady is on point 100%
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

cc

BabaRamota1980 ... abeeg, when u gonna read mine? grin

@OP, I only experienced with the palm readers grin its not that accurate sha but its all fun knowing crazy shii sha cheesy

Wow! Really... Would love to try that too.
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Wow! Really... Would love to try that too.
cheesy

Yes u can try..imagine all theses lines in ur hands has a meaning grin
Tho, its not really accurate but its fun to know some stuffs sha.[
grin
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Armourtank: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Sara freder?
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Armourtank:

Sara freder?
Mary
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Armourtank: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Mary

Kindly drop her website addy
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Armourtank:

Kindly drop her website addy
You will pay her 39 dollars and she will continue sending things into your email every week.
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Ichel: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Armourtank:

Sara freder?
That Sara Freder na scammer.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Armourtank: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ichel:

That Sara Freder na scammer.

Her scam na 1st class. Na only money she sabi collect.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Armourtank: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

You will pay her 39 dollars and she will continue sending things into your email every week.

Clairvoyance about money or love?
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Ichel: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Armourtank:

Her scam na 1st class. Na only money she sabi collect.
so nobe only come cheesy grin grin She opened office for my head then.
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by ikp120(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
If you see one wey fit give accurate match scores, abeg alert me.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by tosyne2much(m): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
ikp120:
If you see one wey fit give accurate match scores, abeg alert me.
I wish say T. B Joshua fit dey give guys Saturday matches cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by ikp120(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
My nigga cheesy cheesy cheesy Boys go dey ride Range Rover by now o. Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yea

i had an experience with an astrologer

fvcked her silly and my oh my was it one hell of a fvck

those girls can fvck sha cheesycheesy
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by McBrooklyn(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by MissRaine69(f): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Demonic? What is the basis of that? Is there no mention of astrology in the bible? It's as ancient as the mountains. Many cultures still use astrology for marriage and names. And yes I have been to one did not believe anything they said but then I am sceptical by nature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by mytym(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Well, got a few mails from Mary too... I never paid the 39dollars though, this is because her mails usually end with a combination of words subliminally laden with desperation. I did a background check on her and the site, turned out to be that several folks have reported her (and the site). There are claims of "No value for the money paid"...

Besides most of the things Mary sends to me fall in in the category of things I already know.

#TeamCancer
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
mytym:

Well, got a few mails from Mary too... I never paid the 39dollars though, this is because her mails usually end with a combination of words subliminally laden with desperation. I did a background check on her and the site, turned out to be that several folks have reported her (and the site). There are claims of "No value for the money paid"...

Besides most of the things Mary sends to me fall in in the category of things I already know.

#TeamCancer

You are 100 percent correct but she told me one thing I hold on too. I was single then and she said someone will ask me out on a so so so date and that will mark a turn around in my relationship and that was it. This guy was the only one that asked me out on that day and sincerely, this is my best relationship so far.
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by mytym(m): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

You are 100 percent correct but she told me one thing I hold on too. I was single then and she said someone will ask me out on a so so so date and that will mark a turn around in my relationship and that was it. This guy was the only one that asked me out on that day and sincerely, this is my best relationship so far.

Lucky you... Everything she says are usually very accurate but she hasn't impressed me. I too have a thing for precognition. I guess everyone has it but some of us are bothered more...

It's not science in it's entirety...Some use dark energies. Maybe, maybe not. (White garment priests too can foretell anyways, it doesn't change anything)

I also made sure I didn't give absolutely complete details. The prediction is not an end in itself, it's only a means - an alterable means paapaa.
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
mytym:

Lucky you... Everything she says are usually very accurate but she hasn't impressed me. I too have a thing for precognition. I guess everyone has it but some of us are bothered more...

It's not science in it's entirety...Some use dark energies. Maybe, maybe not. (White garment priests too can foretell anyways, it doesn't change anything)

I also made sure I didn't give absolutely complete details. The prediction is not an end in itself, it's only a means - an alterable means paapaa.
Exactly bro....
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by KINGinVAHALA: 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na me for first they reach him synagogue church every Sunday, Infact I for turn him church to my home
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Is it astromary?
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nesso:
Is it astromary?
Yes
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by Countrygirl(f): 2:44am On Jun 11, 2017
I got some mails from Mary too, I was skeptical, so I couldn't go ahead with the payment . She was telling me almost the same thing in every mail.
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by joey150(m): 6:47am On Jun 11, 2017
Instead of you to work out your future..you are paying a certain mary to tell you whats gonna happen.

And my guess is she tells you only good stuffs grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by kullozone(m): 7:33am On Jun 11, 2017
taylor88:
y ur nyash come bend like that

u use am borrow money?

That type of nyash fit break person preek oh! Na Rock...
Re: Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... by tosyne2much(m): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

Na me for first they reach him synagogue church every Sunday, Infact I for turn him church to my home
As in ehn, na bookmakers go full the church ooo cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) / "I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady / Have You Ever Felt Like Committing Suicide Before? How Did You Overcome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.