Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread (88276 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

[colr=#F535AA] Hahahaha! Hahahah! Crack me up more grin[/color]
Have a nice day.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2017
RedBeauty:

Hey hun my new handle ... lala wink
Okay dear! Nice Dp.
I know you're a busy woman, but can you join us? cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by RedBeauty: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay dear! Nice Dp.
I know you're a busy woman, but can you join us? cheesy
Yes o .. oh Gracias wink
What time ? Let me know when will pop over cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by RoyalBlak007: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2017
photoshoot:

I know where you are coming from, and the feeling isn't strange to me at all. You asked for something and didn't come, you feel God failed you. No. To me it burns my desire more to want to seek him.

Lemme get you, Are you implying all you're saying/doing now is with FAITH. Like you ain't even sure you're gonna get your heart desires...But you have this iota of belief...that it might come....Like it's a PROBABILITY?

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.- 1 Peter 4:12-13

Hardwork without "Mercy" amounts to nothing.

"Mercy" →→Is it dished out to a set of people? Or Everyone?

For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
Romans 4:3

You asked I compare some peoples previous comment on here with what is happening now, and I ask, who isn't a sinner? Who is 100% righteous, but because we aren't clean, should we then cast ourselves from God?

But they all acting righteous here....Lols ...and you know that Sir grin

...and God never says No.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2017
RedBeauty:

Yes o .. oh Gracias wink
What time ? Let me know when will pop over cheesy
My dear, I'll copy and paste the original post to make things clearer.
..........................................................................................................

Are you believing God for a miracle in your life, financially, academically, health-wise, all aspect of your life, one thing or the other must be bothering us.

Was scrolling through Instagram and saw a post by Nathaniel Bassey tagged Olowogbogboro: the special hand of God.

What to do? Get yourself a playlist of praise songs that can last you for an hour 12am-1am. Be ready to dance and sing to the most high.

Sadly I just got to know about this today and I would be joining today, no day is too late.

Miracles have been coming in, you can join Nathaniel Bassey live program on his Instagram page @nathanielblow.

If you are going to be starting today, you could signify as well, let's help ourselves with wonderful songs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Lol. I had expected your type to come earlier tho... If you ain't gonna be a partaker, you could hang around and watch the fallers ( there's nothing like that but I'm sure you grasp what I meant by that) give testimonies.
Please don't spring up unnecessary argument, you want to be cleared on some things, give photoshoot a mention on another thread.

Thanks smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by RoyalBlak007: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol.
I had expected your type to come earlier tho

.. Firstly, who says I'm here for you? What gives you the impression?...undecided Why do you toddlers find it so hard to nurse your milk?

If you ain't gonna be a partaker, you could hang around and watch the fallers ( there's nothing like that but I'm sure you grasp what I meant by that) give testimonies.
Please don't spring up unnecessary argument

And who the hell are you....telling me how to comment? Unnecessary arguments? So tell me genius....what are the necessary arguments?

you want to be cleared on some things, give photoshoot a mention on another thread.

Why is it so arduous....to mind your fûçking business. undecided ?

Thanks smiley
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Sorry sis. I should've called you. No vex embarassed

Lemme call others.
Laveda.
Handsam
Queenkunta
Bibijay123
Twaci
Mimzyy
HauteReel
Erniesmallzz
LalaLushness
Benita27

Come let's worship God.
smiley thanks debbie
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by optional1(f): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Aderola15:
Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!!

Let the grateful souls shout Halleluyahhhh!!! cheesy grin cheesy

Oya oya oya, make una gerrrup before I use my caneundecided

Photoshoot
Queenbeee
Vickyrotex
Jigba
Juhann
Fpeter
Victoriousvic
Ferdyboss
Makydebbie
Mzlarem
Optional
Toyocee
Queenqunta
Damoskiy, wake-up before I come with my pankere angry
Hautereel
Olafimix
Jakandeola

Oya, when dey say let's us go the house of the Lord...
Ori mi wu
Ori mi scatter
Ori mi dun gboin gboin gboin...

Oya, Vicky finish the song kiss

Our God is awesome

Let's do it again today.

Our testimony is on the way.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by RedBeauty: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
makydebbie:

My dear, I'll copy and paste the original post to make things clearer.
..........................................................................................................

Are you believing God for a miracle in your life, financially, academically, health-wise, all aspect of your life, one thing or the other must be bothering us.

Was scrolling through Instagram and saw a post by Nathaniel Bassey tagged Olowogbogboro: the special hand of God.

What to do? Get yourself a playlist of praise songs that can last you for an hour 12am-1am. Be ready to dance and sing to the most high.

Sadly I just got to know about this today and I would be joining today, no day is too late.

Miracles have been coming in, you can join Nathaniel Bassey live program on his Instagram page @nathanielblow.

If you are going to be starting today, you could signify as well, let's help ourselves with wonderful songs.
Thanks wink
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
RedBeauty:

Thanks wink
Aderola15, our time keeper. tongue
Wake this aunty when it's time oo, if she no wake up use cain lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by iomoge2(f): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Rofemiguwa
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by rofemiguwa(f): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
iomoge2:
Rofemiguwa

Haa tenkchu ooo.ore tinz haf started already ni o wink

12am.charging fone as against time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
This wan wey everywhere dry, hope una never start to dey snore bayii shocked
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Aderola15:
How can we be snoring na. shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by ratioxyz: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
Aderola15:
we here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 12:00am On Jun 14, 2017
Oya oooooooooo

Lerruuzzzzz Go into the Presence of the Lord!!!!!! cool cool cool

Awa official time keeper, oya elu ago ooooo kiss
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 14, 2017
Dunno why I'm shinning my teeth sef grin cheesy grin, but I think that's the feeling you get when you know you're about to connect with your Maker in a special way... cheesy grin cheesy

I can see new monikers here, Mamas from the diary world... Welcome to the presence of God, may his mighty and stretched forth arms complete all the concerns you in Jesus name kiss

Oya oya shildren, wake up oooo angry

Makydebbie
Vickyrotex
Photoshoot
Ferdyboss
Victoriousvic
Juhann
Queenbeee
Fpeter
Jigba
Optional1
Mzlarem
Rofemiguwa
Iomoge2
Ratioxyz
Redbeauty
Toyocee
Queenqunta
Damoskiy
Hautereel
Olafimix

Put on your dancing shoes and rock ya bodies unto the Lord our God, let every shackle be dismantled by our praises, break every wall with our worship... Leggo kiss kiss kiss

Halleluyahhhh sumbori cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by fpeter(f): 1:00am On Jun 14, 2017
Thank You Lord.

Abeg one song wey dem sing, I need the lyrics
Something like "King of Zion, Judah's Lion"....or so
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by OLAFIMIX(f): 1:09am On Jun 14, 2017
Thank you Jesus
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 1:14am On Jun 14, 2017
Aderola15:
Dunno why I'm shinning my teeth sef grin cheesy grin, but I think that's the feeling you get when you know you're about to connect with your Maker in a special way... cheesy grin cheesy

I can see new monikers here, Mamas from the diary world... Welcome to the presence of God, may his mighty and stretched forth arms complete all the concerns you in Jesus name kiss

Oya oya shildren, wake up oooo angry

Put on your dancing shoes and rock ya bodies unto the Lord our God, let every shackle be dismantled by our praises, break every wall with our worship... Leggo kiss kiss kiss

Halleluyahhhh sumbori cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's sweetening my belle!!!!!!!!! It was indeed a great time again in the presence of The Most High!!!!

Welcome everyone!!!! God is Here and Real!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

Aderola, Thanks for being our time keeper dearie. God reward you greatly!!!! kiss kiss

I was streaming on Facebook, and at some point towards the end, it stopped streaming. I said devil ya a liar. I just started listening to Tope Alabi (MORIYANU) cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 1:18am On Jun 14, 2017
Where's Photoshoot?

Bro, hope you were able to connect tonight? The Lord is your strength! The Lord is our strength!

Dont forget to change the day number on the subject as well. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 1:23am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Ferdyboss: 1:40am On Jun 14, 2017
God is more interested in saving your soul than in the miracle that you seek

#Hosanna
#Olowogbogboro

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 14, 2017
Aderola15:

I slept off today cry and I set alarm oo
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 7:32am On Jun 14, 2017
VickyRotex:
Where's Photoshoot?

Bro, hope you were able to connect tonight? The Lord is your strength! The Lord is our strength!

Dont forget to change the day number on the subject as well. smiley smiley

I was almost discouraged yesterday, traffic was terrible, got home few minutes to that 12am I ought to start, but didn't let that stop me, not one bit, and I was low on data yesterday, but I am good now. cheesy thanks. Hope last night was wonderful?

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2017
Ferdyboss:

God is more interested in saving your soul than in the miracle that you seek

#Hosanna
#Olowogbogboro

Wow!! The audience keeps increasing? Who wouldnt believe God? God that has kept us all through the year, sad events happening around, one step outside, one could lose his/her life, but we have folks travelling about, yet his mercy is all over us, and you say God isn't too good?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2017
MzLarem:
I slept off today cry and I set alarm oo

Sleepy head. I almost did too but mbanu, the devil is a liar nii angry angry

So I have a testimony people cheesy grin cheesy

So few months ago, something happened that I knew nothing about until it became messy. The whole family got involved and fingers were pointed at me, for some reasons their accusations looked real, I tried everything possible to make them see I wanst innocent but lailai, dem no free believe. I became tired of trying to prove me right, got angry, lashed out at every single member of the family including my Mum (when I'm pissed, I become irrational sad cry) and that was how my journey of mum and I not talking began. There were times I needed to talk to her, wanted to share things with her but I wasn't going let that happen except she accepts I knew nothing about what happened and she wasn't ready to call me too lipsrsealed cry
We were not in communication for close to 3months.shocked shocked

A day after we started Olowogbogboro, a private number called me, on answering the call it was my mum's voice on the other side and she said she wasn't sure I would want to pick her call ( iffa hear na, me that have missed her kiss kiss) we exchanged pleasantries, spoke for few minutes but we didn't talk about main ish sad

Two nights ago, I read a testimony and saw where we were told to write our requests on a sheet of paper and dance round it. I did that and told God to gimme my mummy back oooo because I was so sure I couldn't do it on my own, our stubbornness no get part two.

Exactly 3:15pm, I got a call from her and my mum actually apologized for not believing me shocked shocked shocked ( My God is exceptionally awesome, I know, I believe, I concur...). We were on the phone for over two hours, her airtime got exhausted and we took our gist to WhatsApp, we've been talking since then. kiss kiss kiss

Halleluyahhhh!!!!!

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2017
photoshoot:

I was almost discouraged yesterday, traffic was terrible, got home few minutes to that 12am I ought to start, but didn't let that stop me, not one bit, and I was low on data yesterday, but I am good now. cheesy thanks. Hope last night was wonderful?

Eyah! Esu pofo! Yes o, it was wonderful!!! Bless God. Olowogbogboro doing what only Him can do!!!! Changing lives.

Brethren, It's another day, let our strengths be renewed!!! smiley smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2017
Aderola15:

Sleepy head. I almost did too but mbanu, the devil is a liar nii angry angry

So I have a testimony people cheesy grin cheesy

So few months ago, something happened that I knew nothing about until it became messy. The whole family got involved and fingers were pointed at me, for some reasons their accusations looked real, I tried everything possible to make them see I wanst innocent but lailai, dem no free believe. I became tired of trying to prove me right, got angry, lashed out at every single member of the family including my Mum (when I'm pissed, I become irrational sad cry) and that was how my journey of mum and I not talking began. There were times I needed to talk to her, wanted to share things with her but I wasn't going let that happen except she accepts I knew nothing about what happened and she wasn't ready to call me too lipsrsealed cry
We were not in communication for close to 3months.shocked shocked

A day after we started Olowogbogboro, a private number called me, on answering the call it was my mum's voice on the other side and she said she wasn't sure I would want to pick her call ( iffa hear na, me that have missed her kiss kiss) we exchanged pleasantries, spoke for few minutes but we didn't talk about main ish sad

Two nights ago, I read a testimony and saw where we were told to write our requests on a sheet of paper and dance round it. I did that and told God to gimme my mummy back oooo because I was so sure I couldn't do it on my own, our stubbornness no get part two.

Exactly 3:15pm, I got a call from her and my mum actually apologized for not believing me shocked shocked shocked ( My God is exceptionally awesome, I know, I believe, I concur...). We were on the phone for over two hours, her airtime got exhausted and we took our gist to WhatsApp, we've been talking since then. kiss kiss kiss

Halleluyahhhh!!!!!

Awwwwwwwnnnnnnnn!!!! Glorrrrrryyyy Halleluyah!!!!!!
Olowogbogboro oooooo!!!!!!! Stretching out His Hands into every area of our lives that needs divine touch. Isnt this God too Awesome?
I told you few days back that your testimony is here. I am super happy to hear this. He never fails.

Aderola, this is just the beginning of Greater testimonies to come!!! Bless the Lord for you and your Family!!!! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Phil3(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Boomboost(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
...saw this late but I'm joining tonight. Olowogborogboro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.