Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread (88285 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by pweetychyka(f): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
And we shall testify too
#hallelujahchallenge
#believeinGod

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
VickyRotex:

Awwwwwwwnnnnnnnn!!!! Glorrrrrryyyy Halleluyah!!!!!!
Olowogbogboro oooooo!!!!!!! Stretching out His Hands into every area of our lives that needs divine touch. Isnt this God too Awesome?
I told you few days back that your testimony is here. I am super happy to hear this. He never fails.

Aderola, this is just the beginning of Greater testimonies to come!!! Bless the Lord for you and your Family!!!! kiss kiss kiss

That might look like a minor issue but the sleepless nights I had over it ehnnn, I'm just so glad Olowogbogboro proved himself concerning that area of my life. kiss kiss kiss

Emi nikan loye, ore ti baba se fun mi... Amen to your prayers sis and more testimonies to come from everyone of us ijn... Amen

Makydebbie swtz, get me pankere on your way back from work. I go need am for some pipu tonight angry... E.g Mzlarem tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
@aderola,m apy for you. my testimony wud be next..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
Aderola15:

That might look like a minor issue but the sleepless nights I had over it ehnnn, I'm just so glad Olowogbogboro proved himself concerning that area of my life. kiss kiss kiss

Emi nikan loye, ore ti baba se fun mi... Amen to your prayers sis and more testimonies to come from everyone of us ijn... Amen

Makydebbie swtz, get me pankere on your way back from work. I go need am for some pipu tonight angry... E.g Mzlarem tongue
Lol...This night won't pass again... you will see grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Aderola15:

Makydebbi swtz, get me pankere on your way back from work. I go need am for some pipu tonight angry... E.g Mzlarm tongue
I'll get the biggest one. Is nur a problem to buy. tongue

Someone just joined us but he's a very lazy someborri so don't forget to use the pankere on him. Don't forget to mention Lsofdk and pls don't just wake him, use the pankere and be waking at the same time. lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Aderola15!! I'm just reading your testimony. I just want to let you know, this is just the beginning of what God has started in your life.
wink wink

Na to dance scatter head today jare kiss

We'll reach page 100 with testimonies in Jesus name. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Aderola15!! I'm just reading your testimony. I just want to let you know, this is just the beginning of what God has started in your life.
wink wink

Na to dance scatter head today jare kiss

We'll reach page 100 with testimonies in Jesus name. cheesy

Ha, you dinnur even trust me... I danced tired last night, stopped around few minutes to 2... Na cold chase me go bed cheesy grin

Yessooo! Testimonies that will shock us sef. kiss kiss kiss

A very big Amen to your prayers. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
makydebbie:

Someone just joined us but he's a very lazy someborri so don't forget to use the pankere on him. Don't forget to mention Lsofdk and pls don't just wake him, use the pankere and be waking at the same time. lipsrsealed cheesy

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I trust my "Mrs do good", one stroke wee wake him tongue
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Toyocee:
@aderola,m apy for you.
my testimony wud be next..

Amen sis kiss

Trust in Olowogbogboro! cool
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I trust my "Mrs do good", one stroke wee wake him tongue

I trust you joor. kiss kiss
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by amourdivine: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
if I don't share this, I'll be most ungrateful to God. I joined the hallelujah challenge last night but network was crazy so I couldn't follow. 4:30 this morning I searched for you tube videos of the the challenge and was able to praise but didn't complete it still due to network. I decided to watch previous worship of Nathaniel Bassey, I just couldn't pray about anything, there were a lot to ask for but I told God I just wanted to praise him. By 10am, my husband called to inform of a breaking news miracle we have prayed for over the years! Infact
, I had stopped praying about the issue. I couldn't believe my testimony would come this fast. Indeed He is the Almighty with the Mighty hands that pulls his children into his glorious light. I just stumbled on this thread o but I just have to share this believing it will encourage someone not to give up. Join me in celebrating the Most High.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Lsofdk(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
makydebbie:

Someone just joined us but he's a very lazy someborri so don't forget to use the pankere on him. Don't forget to mention Ls ofdk and pls don't just wake him, use the pankere and be waking at the same time. lipsrsealed cheesy
Let me reserve my comment… we'll know who they'll plank sleep sleep.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Aderola15:

Minor ke? My dear, God is interested and involved in every area of our life, that none of them are minor. He wants us to be happy!

Ore ti baba se, ojo mi loju, ore ti baba se o ya mi lenu. Baba Olore, Ope lo ye ooooo!!! *Dancing* cheesy cheesy cheesy Amen!!!!
I'm really happy for you dear! God's name be praised forever. And my regards to Mumsy! kiss kiss kiss

Awa official time keeper ti fe ma lo pankere o cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Toyocee:
@aderola,m apy for you.
my testimony wud be next..

Amen IJN!!!!! I believe!!!!!!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by orekelewa09(f): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
I need to join o. how do I follow...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
amourdivine:
if I don't share this, I'll be most ungrateful to God. I joined the hallelujah challenge last night but network was crazy so I couldn't follow. 4:30 this morning I searched for you tube videos of the the challenge and was able to praise but didn't complete it still due to network. I decided to watch previous worship of Nathaniel Bassey, I just couldn't pray about anything, there were a lot to ask for but I told God I just wanted to praise him. By 10am, my husband called to inform of a breaking news miracle we have prayed for over the years! Infact
, I had stopped praying about the issue. I couldn't believe my testimony would come this fast. Indeed He is the Almighty with the Mighty hands that pulls his children into his glorious light. I just stumbled on this thread o but I just have to share this believing it will encourage someone not to give up. Join me in celebrating the Most High.

Glory Glory Glory!!!!!!!!!!! Baba God, Ese oooooo!!!!!!!! This is Powerful!!!!! The God that causes one to overtake and recover earlier than anticipated!!!

Congratulations to you and your Family!!! Thank you so much for sharing this! This will definitely encourage everyone on this thread!!! Remain Blessed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lsofdk:
Let me reserve my comment… we'll know who they'll plank sleep sleep.
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by handsam(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by amourdivine: 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
VickyRotex:

Glory Glory Glory!!!!!!!!!!! Baba God, Ese oooooo!!!!!!!! This is Powerful!!!!! The God that causes one to overtake and recover earlier than anticipated!!!

Congratulations to you and your Family!!! Thank you so much for sharing this! This will definitely encourage everyone on this thread!!! Remain Blessed!
Thanks sis. You are next in line for a miracle in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
VickyRotex:

Minor ke? My dear, God is interested and involved in every area of our life, that none of them are minor. He wants us to be happy!

Ore ti baba se, ojo mi loju, ore ti baba se o ya mi lenu. Baba Olore, Ope lo ye ooooo!!! *Dancing* cheesy cheesy cheesy Amen!!!!
I'm really happy for you dear! God's name be praised forever. And my regards to Mumsy! kiss kiss kiss

Awa official time keeper ti fe ma lo pankere o cheesy cheesy cheesy

My sister kiss

Emi lolope, emi ma lolope ooo
Ewa wo reh baba laye mi
Ewa wo reh baba lebi mi
Emi ma lope to si oooo *dancing nonstop* kiss

I will definitely deliver your message, even tho she's started complaining about my dps ( previous ones sef cheesy wink ) I'm glad she's back. kiss

Ha! For these shildren, pankere must be involved and I wee wake everyone earlier tonight sef tongue. If you wanto sleep, berra go to bed now ooooo undecided

Amourdivine, thanks for sharing your testimony... God will surely give you more reasons to praise his name, Amen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Juhann(f): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hallelujah. Congrats to your family.
amourdivine:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by damoskiy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Aderola15 please wake me tonight... I plead with you by the mercies of God
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
damoskiy:
Aderola15 please wake me tonight... I plead with you by the mercies of God

Hey! You don't have to beg jhor. If I don't do it, who will? wink tongue

Oya go to bed now but put your ringtone on the high side oooo wink
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by damoskiy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Aderola15:

Hey! You don't have to beg jhor. If I don't do it, who will? wink tongue

Oya go to bed now but put your ringtone on the high side oooo wink

Done...We would have the other discussions 2moro when you are less busy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Boomboost:
...saw this late but I'm joining tonight. Olowogborogboro.

Welcome on board sir! The lord is your strength, that which you seek, you shall find by his grace. In his infinite mercy shall he respond to us all.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
pweetychyka:
And we shall testify too
#hallelujahchallenge
#believeinGod

Amen!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
amourdivine:

When I quoted someone saying God never says NO, some people here might have thought I was insane. Isn't this a proof already? Less than 48hours, we have seen his mighty hands at work. Onise iyanu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
amourdivine:

I celebrate you ma! More testimonies

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
orekelewa09:
I need to join o. how do I follow...

You don't need to follow anything much, once its 12am, just set out yourself to praise and worship God. Even if you have all you need and want, at least thank him for life.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
Testimonies!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Just got to know about this today . I have really missed. I am starting 2nyt. God Bless.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
amourdivine:

Thanks sis. You are next in line for a miracle in Jesus name.

Amen! Thank you Ma! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.