Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Umahi & Obasanjo Honoured By Governor Ortom In Benue State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi & Obasanjo Honoured By Governor Ortom In Benue State (23705 Views)

Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi & Obasanjo Honoured By Governor Ortom In Benue State by Call07034780891: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Goahead:
Unapologetically, Enugu state is a curse to us. They've been a nuisance, bringing shame to peace loving Igbos.

No wonder your people are used as sacrifice in enugu state. Herdsmen are doing the thing. cursed people

1 Like

Re: Umahi & Obasanjo Honoured By Governor Ortom In Benue State by Ronaaldo: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

I am just happy we are no longer in the same state with you idioota.. we don't need miscreants as co-owners of our cherished city 'Enugu'

Enugu hates Anambra

IMO hates Anambra

Ebonyi and Abia hate you

it shows sth is wrong
Keep deceiving yourself. The only people that hate Anambra are wawa people. Come to anambra and se massive investments by Imo people (Kotec/Tummy-Tummy, Orange Drugs, Tiger foods etc). Ebonyi people are working in our farms to increase anambra agric output. Abians are found in the shoe/leather sector of anambra state contributing their quota. But where do you find enugu people? Either in Ipod or Massob constituting nuisance. And when we gun them down, they cry anambra supremacy.
Re: Umahi & Obasanjo Honoured By Governor Ortom In Benue State by Call07034780891: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thunder fire you and fire your useless father. When you came to this thread, what did you do other than to start writing rubbish? Bunch of hopeless miscreants. Bring it on, I will be here to deal with you bastards

[s]
Goahead:
Predictable asshole, your penchant for smoldering other igbos would be trashed today. Idiot.
[/s]
Re: Umahi & Obasanjo Honoured By Governor Ortom In Benue State by Goahead(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Call07034780891:
Thunder fire you and fire your useless father. When you came to this thread, what did you do other than to start writing rubbish? Bunch of hopeless miscreants. Bring it on, I will be here to deal with your bastards

[s][/s]
Anambra, the hopeless entity of Pablo Escobar cousins.

1 Like

Re: Umahi & Obasanjo Honoured By Governor Ortom In Benue State by Ronaaldo: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
Goahead:
Unapologetically, anambra is a curse to us. They've been a nuisance, bringing shame to peace loving Igbos.
Enugu state is a curse to igboland. Their laziness and poverty is very un-igbo. They are trying to hold the rest of igboland back. Arewas of the east.
Re: Umahi & Obasanjo Honoured By Governor Ortom In Benue State by Goahead(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Call07034780891:
Joseph Ani, I like fighting dirty, you are too soft for my liking. Please go and call your superior. Dwarf Izza bastard cool

[s][/s]
You are so dramatic. Posting random pictures of God knows who. I'm laughing at your insanity
Re: Umahi & Obasanjo Honoured By Governor Ortom In Benue State by Schematics: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Joseph why are you denying yourself? If I were you I would have done the same. Ugly short man cheesy

[s]
Goahead:
You are so dramatic. Posting random pictures of God knows who. I'm laughing at your insanity
[/s]

Re: Umahi & Obasanjo Honoured By Governor Ortom In Benue State by naijajobx: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
good
Re: Umahi & Obasanjo Honoured By Governor Ortom In Benue State by Justicemy: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
so dis is how u wil massacre yourslfs if u finaly get ur biafra
Re: Umahi & Obasanjo Honoured By Governor Ortom In Benue State by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ronaaldo:
Keep deceiving yourself. The only people that hate Anambra are wawa people. Come to anambra and se massive investments by Imo people (Kotec/Tummy-Tummy, Orange Drugs, Tiger foods etc). Ebonyi people are working in our farms to increase anambra agric output. Abians are found in the shoe/leather sector of anambra state contributing their quota. But where do you find enugu people? Either in Ipod or Massob constituting nuisance. And when we gun them down, they cry anambra supremacy.
https://www.nairaland.com/3854366/mansions-owned-notorious-criminal-evans

your people are at it again....only known for crime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Shekarau Declares 2019 Presidential Ambition / Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos / Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.