Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Truthfulness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truthfulness (719 Views)

Is Truthfulness Overated In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truthfulness by Benitogucci(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
How far can you go for the person you truly love?
Re: Truthfulness by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
As far as mountain Everest.

1 Like

Re: Truthfulness by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
To the deepest part of her punna very cllose to her womb

1 Like

Re: Truthfulness by IamSINZ(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
From my living room to the toilet.

5 Likes

Re: Truthfulness by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
As far as his worth. If he is not worth it, I ain't doing nada even if the love is there.
Re: Truthfulness by TrapHedges(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
As far as lloding mi cum so i don't cum in ller toto
Re: Truthfulness by LePrezident(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
ZarZar:
As far as his worth. If he is not worth it, I ain't doing nada even if the love is there.

Pardon moi, but the submission above is an oxymoron
Re: Truthfulness by McBrooklyn(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
IamSINZ:
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truthfulness by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
LePrezident:

Pardon moi, but the submission above is an oxymoron

How? It makes perfect sense to me. I can love, but the things I'll do in the name of love depend on many factors like his attitude etc.
Re: Truthfulness by LePrezident(m): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
ZarZar:

How? It makes perfect sense to me. I can love, but the things I'll do in the name of love depend on many factors like his attitude etc.

You mean you can love someone without the 'chemistry'? I do not see how that's possible.
Re: Truthfulness by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
ZarZar:

We go so beat una today. Una never see anything. After today, una no go wan come here again. The match don start.
Re: Truthfulness by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
LePrezident:

You mean you can love someone without the 'chemistry'? I do not see how that's possible.

Now I'm lost. I thought the topic is about how far you can go in general. Eg. Some people would donate an organ to a loved one etc. That's how far they'd go. Now you're confusing me with the chemistry stuff because my mind was not even there
Re: Truthfulness by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

We go so beat una today. Una never see anything. After today, una no go wan come here again. The match don start.

Yup, I just sang along during our national anthem.

You going down!

1 Like

Re: Truthfulness by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Yup, I just sang along during our national anthem.

You going down!
You sang the wrong anthem. You'll be wishing you were green white green by the end of the match.
Re: Truthfulness by LePrezident(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Now I'm lost. I thought the topic is about how far you can go in general. Eg. Some people would donate an organ to a loved one etc. That's how far they'd go. Now you're confusing me with the chemistry stuff because my mind was not even there

Well, if there's love I believe the preamble of whether the person is worth it or not does not even arise. The moment you begin to contemplate the worth of your partner, I believe at that point the chemistry is suspect and that "love" thing in there has been far spent.
Re: Truthfulness by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

You sang the wrong anthem. You'll be wishing you were green white green by the end of the match.

Nope. Never. Win or lose, I'll still be proud of the effort of my boys. Proud mama until the end of the RAINBOW , where the pot of gold lies in wait for its rightful owners, SA

1 Like

Re: Truthfulness by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
LePrezident:

Well, if there's love I believe the preamble of whether the person is worth it or not does not even arise. The moment you begin to contemplate the worth of your partner, I believe at that point the chemistry is suspect and that "love" thing in there has been far spent.

OK
Re: Truthfulness by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
To the deepest part of her punna very cllose to her womb
grin

1 Like

Re: Truthfulness by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
IamSINZ:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truthfulness by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert To Every Sellers Of Itunes Card... Please Beware Of This Buyer.. / Crazy S*x Goes Wrong As Toy Gets Stuck In Woman's Body During Heated Session / Photo Of Tall Male And Short Female Corps Members Trending On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.