Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Scam Alert To Every Sellers Of Itunes Card... Please Beware Of This Buyer.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scam Alert To Every Sellers Of Itunes Card... Please Beware Of This Buyer.. (711 Views)

Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her / Scam❌❌ Alert �� / I Buy All Amount Of Itunes Gifted Card In High Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert To Every Sellers Of Itunes Card... Please Beware Of This Buyer.. by biodunjazz1: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ignorance is never an excuse

Please for everybody waiting to sell their iTunes card , avoid this guy.. he claims to be a legit buyer but he has been duping a whole lots of people..

He would ask u to send your card asap with your account number for instant cash transfer of less than 15 minutes but he will end up telling people that their card is not valid, any attempt to challenge him, he would bar your number from calling him, block you off WhatsApp and block you on Instagram... Please pass this around.. this is his contact and his Instagram page...

Re: Scam Alert To Every Sellers Of Itunes Card... Please Beware Of This Buyer.. by slysneh: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
C followe
Re: Scam Alert To Every Sellers Of Itunes Card... Please Beware Of This Buyer.. by Nollynude: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Where una dey see gift cards wey una dey sell,

All of you are scammers undecided

(1) (Reply)

Katrine Obenewaa, A 36 Year Old Ghanaian Prostitute Confessed To Killing 100 Men / Kim Kardashian Hairstyles 2017 – Pictures / Why I Killed My Girlfriend-convicted Airforce Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.