Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. (2128 Views)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:

u are just contradicting ur post..

I ask her what are we , She always says we are just friends yet never fails to visit whenever I call her. You get it now
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by escapefromusa(f): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
Destined2win:
Do you want her to call me impotent?

Abeg, please choose your female friends carefully.

If you hang out with women that only think, sex - once they are friendly with a man, you have a social class problem.
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
escapefromusa:

Abeg, please choose your female friends carefully.

If you hang out with women that only think, sex - once they are friendly with a man, you have a social class problem.

Thanks.
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Rukkydelta(f): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Not again embarassed
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by mayoor15(m): 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Walahi, this one pass me, maybe the person below, fit get advice for OP.... lols
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by defolman(m): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Guy since u no get future plans for this babe it's best you let her go so u don't keep wasting each others time
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
defolman:
Guy since u no get future plans for this babe it's best you let her go so u don't keep wasting each others time
Guess I will tell her bluntly this time
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by MissRaine69(f): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=Destined2win post=57390167] Don't you think what you said to me was too harsh?
I need to emphasise a point. And you are going through the rigmarole of being an innocent party. Set her free stop being selfish.
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na wa o

The girl sef dumvb sha , while the op simply went with the flow and smashed the pussssyyy for four years without mercy .
Op fear God o.

UV virtually increased the mileage of that pussyyyyyyy without paying a dime !

Chai!
Now u are about to move on, UV had your fill

The girl dumvb!
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=MissRaine69 post=57392987][/quote] I no use jazz holam.
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
alexialin:
Na wa o

The girl sef dumvb sha , while the op simply went with the flow and smashed the pussssyyy for four years without mercy .
Op fear God o.

UV virtually increased the mileage of that pussyyyyyyy without paying a dime !

Chai!
Now u are about to move on, UV had your fill

The girl dumvb!
Didn't do that joor
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Destined2win:
Didn't do that joor

You did .
Let's call a spade , a spade .

I rather be single for years than to be with a friend of benefit kind of guy , cause that's what u are op..
Immediately a male friend of mine whom am not dating place those fingers on my body for intimate act . Quickly I wil ask , guy! What's going on?
He had better spell it out , or else am gone in a split second . I don't have time for silly games .
Am not Animashaun angry

But u wicked .
That's d truth . that babe wil be hurt so bad when u tell her the truth
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
alexialin:

You did .
Let's call a spade , a spade .

I rather be single for years than to be with a friend of benefit kind of guy , cause that's what u are op..
Immediately a male friend of mine whom am not dating place those fingers on my body for intimate act . Quickly I wil ask , guy! What's going on?
He had better spell it out , or else am gone in a split second . I don't have time for silly games .
Am not Animashaun angry

But u wicked .
That's d truth . that babe wil be hurt so bad when u tell her the truth
Which truth Na?

I didn't spell it out and she's not asking me for a committed relationship. So what do you want me to do especially when 'we are not really in love'
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=MissRaine69 post=57392987][/quote]

I think the young man is just inexperienced and not mature enough to deal with the situation.
The young lady is on the wrong train...
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Antonblack(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
you said it that u have
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 11, 2017
Op, keep smashing, no time.

Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by 7footre(m): 8:41am On Jun 11, 2017
So you have completed one full tenure on that girl.... if she didn't talk, you would have started 2nd term abi. tomorrow you'll complain about politicians.

Some guys wicked sha o!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Fv*k Her Very Well ***hot Techniques*** / Ladies!!! Could You Rock This Shoes To A Date (photos) / Why I Won't Do Anal Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.