Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate (43875 Views)

Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ / Thug Pleads For His Life During Mass Beating By Angry Youths. Photos / Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
For the first time ever, IPOB impressed me with this communique, especially this -

"IPOB called on all southerners in the north to start exiting the region as soon as possible."

More so that it coincidentally, or is it by providential design, echoed the same appeal from the communique of Afenifere.
Could there be some spirit or unseen force directing these events ?
Overall, i'm happy at the unfolding scenario.

The fact is that whatever conference that comes after everybody has relocated to his father's land will be more frank, thorough and comprehensive.
Dieu merci.

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by ab11baddo(m): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
wake up. Lagos is a no man's land.
keep deceiving ur self believing u own 70%.of Lagos...
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by intruxive(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
indeed i have just confirmed your brain is definitely NOT functional. E remain small, u go soon drop your amala enter road.
The road wey you and your deluded family members dey since dey die like fowl for kanu wey sidon for him papa house dey eat free food.
Abeg shift, I need to talk to just one igbo guy wey get sense......na all this mumus dey reply me since angry
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by austin2all: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Good one from IPOB...

Ipod, una don see say yorubas no be ur problem, nobody go harm u here but don't push them to the extent with all these your hate speeches sha

common mechie eze ure gi. ewu gambia.
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by NothingDoMe: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
intruxive:

All the listed in less than 1 year? ( you ppl started this BS after jonathan lost)
So everything was cool in 2014 abi?
The northan leaders all came out to condemn the youths.....pls mention one igbo leader who has condemn ipob?
Now you are celebrating their ignorant response right on this thread abi?
If there is anyone trying to save the igbos, its the sane yorubas warning you of the consequences of your foo.lishness daily on nairaland.
You guys need to thank seun for saving your lives
Seun is a very correct guy no doubt. Though he's got some weird mods but I'll let that pass. Was it not you guys that advised us to call for referendum. We thank you able adviser and life saver. grin

The north said we killed their people at Ife, unfortunately that was you. Pay day is coming. Keep deluding yourself in a secure relationship with the north. It's like you've not been witnessing the exchange of words between north and south west.

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
intruxive:

The road wey you and your deluded family members dey since dey die like fowl for kanu wey sidon for him papa house dey eat free food.
Abeg shift, I need to talk to just one igbo guy wey get sense......na all this mumus dey reply me since angry

ewoh! Drink rat poison like awolorat. Tiger clawed face pigs.
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by NothingDoMe: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:
For the first time ever, IPOB impressed me with this communique, especially this -

"IPOB called on all southerners in the north to start exiting the region as soon as possible."

More so that it coincidentally, or is it by providential design, echoed the same appeal from the communique of Afenifere.
Could there be some spirit or unseen force directing these events ?
Overall, i'm happy at the unfolding scenario.

The fact is that whatever conference that comes after everybody has relocated to his father's land will be more frank, thorough and comprehensive.
Dieu merci.
well spoken o jare grin

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by NothingDoMe: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nazeren:
You're waiting to take orders from your Yoruba masters? Interesting line of thought.

hehehe. I got you!
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Sciendo: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
The response is fantastic,
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by intruxive(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
ewoh! Drink rat poison like awolorat. Tiger clawed face pigs.
And may u go the way of ur hero, ojukwu (senile and paralyzed) fla.t headed developer grin
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
RichDad1:
is every Igbo person up north a memeber of iPod? undecided undecided undecided undecided

yeye dey smell grin grin

Yes

All igbos both home and in diaspora only take other from Ipob

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by revolt(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Crystolexy:
Thanks Emma powerful for this intelligence response, its a Thank you messages and also a reminder that self defense will be inevitable when needed, I read lots of people saying northern ultimatum is the medicine that cured Biafran/IPOB madness but, what they refused to understand is that a wise man will pause and reason to reinforce intelligently.. its a one step at a time and every thing done to bring us down is actually turning to a stepping stone, whatever is thrown at us from whatever dimension will surely have a hook to helping our dream so its worth taking our time to examine how it would benefit the struggle..

super reply from ipob. The first time ill ever laud an action from there. At least they started the physical separation via threats. Now this makes it unsafe for Igbo's to stay in parts of Nigeria .
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Good one.
At least my stubborn girl friend who now behaves like them will be coming back finally.

Sorry for her.....I am already married
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by magzey: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Must they post. Let them kuku commot in peace Jare, na dia fathers land?

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by RichDad1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
deedeedeee2:

You better prepare for nigeria will soon disintegrate. What we should hope is for it not to go through war but disintegrate peacefully.
in your dreams bro. cool cool

Nigeria will NOT disintegrate.
Y'all are just wasting your time. Do you ever imagine why your political class fails for identify with this so called struggle of yours? forget all those eyes service by Osita and Peter Obi.
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by deedeedeee2: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
RichDad1:

in your dreams bro. cool cool

Nigeria will NOT disintegrate.
Y'all are just wasting your time. Do you ever imagine why your political class fails for identify with this so called struggle of yours? forget all those eyes service by Osita and Peter Obi.
Bro i be yorubaman ooo. You better prepare so your case wont be 'Had i known, i should have heeded to deedeedeee2 advise'.
Prepare for winter is coming!!
Prepare!!

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thunderlicious:
I am still trying to understand why the Igbos are complaining? It is IPOB that was asked to leave, not IPOD. Or is there something I am missing?

Pls what's the difference?
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Maybe you can make yourself available, since I'm not Married.

Jflex07:
Shut up! go and give your husband a Mouth Gig
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Cheekah212(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
taylor88:

[b]me that my mum is from osun I'll now become a half cast

gals go trip for me shaa

chaiii[/b]
Looool.....bro you're funny. grin grin
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by jfleece(m): 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
The osinbajor administration has not released any official statement regarding this eviction notice.... This is so embarrassing for a whole nation like Nigeria.. I mean who does that

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by shizzy7(f): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

who is chasing who....; D
we got tired of ur lazy asses since 1960....pls hv a good night
Ahahaha, that's why you're still scattered everywhere like displaced people...

Go home to your biafra and leave the "zoo".
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by shizzy7(f): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
NothingDoMe:
because you lots are violent and have refused a peaceful dissolution.

Mark my words, the north is about to face untold hardships.
Let's worry about the untold hardship, it's none of your r business..... Just Go
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
I really pity myself for being a part of this generations that are cowards and short sighted.

Have you really asked yourself, why this so much tribal hate in the same country? I mean, we are all blacks!! Or, why exactly do they want the Separation, if not for power tussle? No definite or inspiring purpose for the agitation.

Greed, betrayal!!! is what brought us here, so even if the separation pulls through, each "nation" will still be a total failure because the individuals have not changed.

Power intoxicate, absolute power intoxicate absolutely.

deedeedeee2:

Let them go na. Na by force? When some yoruba youths come out to speak against biafra, i always feel embarrassed.
How far has nigeria gone since it was created? Why do some of you yoruba youth still insist in a country that cannot move forward? What is it with yoruba obsession with nigeria? Only yoruba people keep insisting on "one nigeria", even though we are not united.
Why cant we just form oodua and build a great nation? What are my people really scared of? For how long will we keep insisting on a country that will not work? Oh i get it. Until it clocks 100 years right? Or forever? Nigeria is 57 good years and has not progressed. 57 good years!
Let the three majority form three separate nations
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Mujtahida: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Who knows what Achebe saw before he wrote his last book : There was a Country
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by ijobafatty: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Imagine make the west talk say make the east pack their load ha na die the igbo people go die o
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
I can't help but agree with you, the Yoruba's are real cowards and they are the biggest set of betrayers and that's one of the reasons for all the agitation for separation.

My problem is not about the separation, my problem is about the REASONS behind the separations and those that will suffer for it.

Group A is feeling cheated and marginalised, Group B thinks they own the whole of Nigeria and should remain in power till thy Kingdom come, will going their seprate ways truly bring the desired solution to the problem? *There will always be conflict of interest right? Then find a leverage/compromise ground.
But then we are Nigerians and again what do I know?

So, am thinking those that are in an Inter tribal marriage should also go right? Yeah and the Children too!!!.

Nwakaumu:
Afonja.people who believe they can't stand on their own,thefore preferred to be enslaved.Bunch of cowards
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Edu3Again: 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
hollyray2016:
I'm a Yoruba from Ilesha Osun stste i support total separation of this meaningless Country called Nigeria. Nigeria ti expired, Gbam! Gbam! Gbam!
Let us call a spade a spade.
Nigeria is dead
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by deedeedeee2: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
I really pity myself for being a part of this generations that are cowards and short sighted.

Have you really asked yourself, why this so much tribal hate in the same country? I mean, we are all blacks!! Or, why exactly do they want the Separation, if not for power tussle? No definite or inspiring purpose for the agitation.

Greed, betrayal!!! is what brought us here, so even if the separation pulls through, each "nation" will still be a total failure because the individuals have not changed.

Power intoxicate, absolute power intoxicate absolutely.

Sister mi, let us first separate and see how things will look like. We cant be doing same thing and expecting a different result. Unless we are insane. Our fathers were scared of a balkanized because they felt a separated nigeria would affect them. To them, the country would be better staying together. That was 60 years ago. Now tell me, has their biggest fear not caught up with them? Has nigeria moved forward since? Infact it is getting worst day by day.
Let us first separate the country. I am certain that the worst of oodua country will be better than nigeria.
Sis, support the movement

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Ddy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thunderlicious:
I am still trying to understand why the Igbos are complaining? It is IPOB that was asked to leave, not IPOD. Or is there something I am missing?

Yes u are missing ur brain,I think u left it where u drank fura.Ewu
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by ofwest47(m): 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
The Yoruba nation should be ready to receive millions of IBO displayed people IDP as they have no place to go in their IBO land
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by kiev002(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mortiple:
I remain a Igbo man and a Nigerian.

The quit notice is a calculated attempt to cause disaffection in the polity thereby destabilizing Osinbajo's govt. If you doubt me, ask yourself why has Boko Haram insurgency resume in full gear after they were "technically defeated" when PMB was...?

Thats a valid point.

Its also possible the north is preparing the stage for a (Northern) Military Coupe if Osibanjo decides to go to polls in 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Ganduje Shaded Emir Sanusi, Reveals Why He Created New Emirates / Ihedioha’s 30 Days As Imo Governor: 16 Achievements So Far. / Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS)