Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate (43877 Views)

Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ / Thug Pleads For His Life During Mass Beating By Angry Youths. Photos / Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by femolii: 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
I used to think that, even if Nigeria should separate, anyone can still remain where he likes provided there is necessary documents to cover the person. Even people from​ lebanon are here with us since decades.
Go back first n get ur document immigrant.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by femolii: 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
excess ewedu has blocked your brain. Pls remain in the north, onye mberibe.
Pack ur load simple ode

1 Like

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by femolii: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

n d oil blocks....should be immediately sign over to the owners.... which will leave d zoo to der imaginary agriculture
That is not ur problem because u are not from south south answer ur quite notice first.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
My love, I get your point clearly, but going by that fallacy that says "Nigeria will be separated after 100 years", it makes me wonder if it was really a fallacy seeing what is happening now.

I just feel this whole agitation thing is a script that is being played out and we the youth are blindly supporting it. (My opinion though).

I just pray it's not too late before we truly realise what the truth is..

deedeedeee2:

Sister mi, let us first separate and see how things will look like. We cant be doing same thing and expecting a different result. Unless we are insane. Our fathers were scared of a balkanized because they felt a separated nigeria would affect them. To them, the country would be better staying together. That was 60 years ago. Now tell me, has their biggest fear not caught up with them? Has nigeria moved forward since? Infact it is getting worst day by day.
Let us first separate the country. I am certain that the worst of oodua country will be better than nigeria.
Sis, support the movement

1 Like

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by bukynkwuenu: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
femolii:
That is not ur problem because u are not from south south answer ur quite notice first.

n who is this lunatic....hope u have taken gbegiri today.... retard
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Thunderlicious: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ddy:

Yes u are missing ur brain,I think u left it where u drank fura.Ewu

Nnamdi Kanu left yansh. Ntoooooooooor
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by femolii: 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Exectine:

They will leave as well.... But in a space of 15yrs time you will come to Biafraland to spend your vacation you and your family.
We hear u but pack first
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by TheLastIdiot: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
shizzy7:
That's right

Next,
Their senators, ministers, political appointees representing the "Zoo" should start resigning.

If they're not greedy, they should all vacate their respective offices
U lack common sense! Who be dis one? U sure say ur brain still dey work?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by NothingDoMe: 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
shizzy7:
Let's worry about the untold hardship, it's none of your r business..... Just Go
Hahaha. I haven't seen any of your people leaving na. At least we've recorded people leaving the north.

Do you know why the northerners haven't left the east yet? We won't force any of you to leave.

We are not barbaric
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Jelal0007(m): 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Crystolexy:
Thanks Emma powerful for this intelligence response, its a Thank you messages and also a reminder that self defense will be inevitable when needed, I read lots of people saying northern ultimatum is the medicine that cured Biafran/IPOB madness but, what they refused to understand is that a wise man will pause and reason to reinforce intelligently.. its a one step at a time and every thing done to bring us down is actually turning to a stepping stone, whatever is thrown at us from whatever dimension will surely have a hook to helping our dream so its worth taking our time to examine how it would benefit the struggle..

My problem with u folks is that u talk 2much on social media. Get on with it already. Enough of the noise.
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by NothingDoMe: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
femolii:
ofcourse the oil blocks will be reassigned. It is foolishness to believe that after the terrorism of the fulani herdsmen and the oppression of the ND by the FG, that the ND will remain as part of the Zoo.

It is foolishness of the north to still believe that after all this they will still control oil. Impossicant.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Toluensdollars(m): 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
I really support these people's agitation to break away from Nigeria. D amalgamation of this country back in 1914 was a fluke and it's high time we all go our different ways. Not an Igbo guy, but as much as i want d Igbo's gained her sovereignty, so also am hoping my fellow Yoruba indigenes wake up and fight for d sovereign state of Odua. God bless d Odua nation, God bless Biafra. Nigeria is meant for the Hausa's, let's fight for our own country and build it.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Jelal0007(m): 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
Ndi Igbo Kwenu!
We have developed their lands enough for them, let's leave them to useless themselves. What good can come out of an Arboki?

^^ The senseless female _aboki above me though.
44 trillion naira development abi? It shows how stupid and delusional u lot have being over the years. Oya carry the investment go back ur papa house. Make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Donjazzy12(m): 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
shizzy7:
That's right

Next,
Their senators, ministers, political appointees representing the "Zoo" should start resigning.

If they're not greedy, they should all vacate their respective offices
You are just a cheap fool!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by NothingDoMe: 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jelal0007:
My problem with u folks is that u talk 2much on social media. Get on with it already. Enough of the noise.
It's ongoing Bro. Check the threads and see movement.

I think it's you guys that talk a lot. Onye diplomacy. The north remembers your ife transgressions. You better move too as your elders have advised you.

Forming non-talker
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by shizzy7(f): 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Donjazzy12:
You are just a cheap fool!
Your father

1 Like

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Jelal0007(m): 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=NothingDoMe post=57400404] It's ongoing Bro. Check the threads and see movement.

I think it's you guys that talk a lot. Onye diplomacy. The north remembers your ife transgressions. You better move too as your elders have advised you.

Forming non-talker [/quoteGood Keep moving.
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by shizzy7(f): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha. I haven't seen any of your people leaving na. At least we've recorded people leaving the north.

Do you know why the northerners haven't left the east yet? We won't force any of you to leave.

We are not barbaric
Bla Bla Bla....

You people are scattered everywhere....
Stop running away from your nation. GO GO GO...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by shizzy7(f): 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
U lack common sense! Who be dis one? U sure say ur brain still dey work?
e dey pain you..... Pack your containers and move to the yeast....

We are tired of all these gibberish and chest beating just GO GO GO.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Kennydoc(m): 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
chinwegeo:
Watch this extremely Hilarious comedy short film by these beautiful girls and their two years old very funny brother. it's so funny grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

You can't go far with such crappy videos, honestly!
It was a waste of data.
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by NewGombawa: 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Three ways apart (WA-ZO-BIA) is better than the Scam WAZOBIA
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Elbowroom: 12:09am On Jun 11, 2017
Bluffs

Chestbeating

Empty threats

Ipob kor Ipad ni

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by NothingDoMe: 12:58am On Jun 11, 2017
shizzy7:
Bla Bla Bla....

You people are scattered everywhere....
Stop running away from your nation. GO GO GO...
Your people are roaming everywhere.

WE WON'T ask you to leave because if home was good would you come and be roaming in the south east? Just stay with us and be roaming. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by NothingDoMe: 1:00am On Jun 11, 2017
Jelal0007:
Good Keep moving
Gladly! One Nigeria is no more.

We dash una the Nigeria. grin
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Xkalaban(m): 2:41am On Jun 11, 2017
deedeedeee2:

Let them go na. Na by force? When some yoruba youths come out to speak against biafra, i always feel embarrassed.
How far has nigeria gone since it was created? Why do some of you yoruba youth still insist in a country that cannot move forward? What is it with yoruba obsession with nigeria? Only yoruba people keep insisting on "one nigeria", even though we are not united.
Why cant we just form oodua and build a great nation? What are my people really scared of? For how long will we keep insisting on a country that will not work? Oh i get it. Until it clocks 100 years right? Or forever? Nigeria is 57 good years and has not progressed. 57 good years!
Let the three majority form three separate nations

This is what I call rage. Spit some more fire bro. Let it burn sad
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Xkalaban(m): 3:04am On Jun 11, 2017
Thunderlicious:
I am still trying to understand why the Igbos are complaining? It is IPOB that was asked to leave, not IPOD. Or is there something I am missing?

Ok, na iPod them tell? Ayam now understand on ur beyaff grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by felicitywe(m): 3:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Arewa youths and their elders v done the needful.At least we can start to dismantle the country now.Lugard was warned against merging this large group of ppl by Morey a journalist but he refused.Kudos Arewa.
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by totorimi: 4:16am On Jun 11, 2017
Thank God things are falling in right place naturally, now that its coming from their mouth, any true born Biafran found in the desert land would have him or herself to blame. Run for your life. The blood of the baboon and monkey they couldn't drink during the last elections in 2015 due to Gods frustrating their plans is now what they want to suck in a devilish way.

By the grace of God, again they will be disgraced because all Ibos will be gone from the north in two weeks at the most any one left, wants to kill hmself.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Paretomaster(m): 5:05am On Jun 11, 2017
ephi321:

Meanwhile, has the North forgotten that it also has people living in the South? Intolerance is a really bad thing. Islamic Northern Nigeria. Hmm. Is that the grand plan? Only Muslims in the North and all others in the South.. in a country that is supposedly one. What a joke.

As for Britain, they have enough on their plate right now to bother about Nigeria.

Will u shut it, intolerance how?

For many months u, and ur ppl have been spitting fire, and brimstone, u never see anything wrong with it, why is the agitation all centered around Northerners? U insult, and curse them anyhow, yet they ignore u.

You got tired and even start asking if they exist on nairaland.

Just a declaration, and u ve all lose ur mind, be sincere, what would have happened if the Northerners say just 10% of hate speech u, and kunnu have been throwing at them all dis while.

The declaration is commendable, but in order.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by shizzy7(f): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Your people are roaming everywhere.

WE WON'T ask you to leave because if home was good would you come and be roaming in the south east? Just stay with us and be roaming. Hahaha
Bla Bla Bla..... Go....that's all we are saying.
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by NothingDoMe: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2017
shizzy7:
Bla Bla Bla..... Go....that's all we are saying.
You too na!

Don't you want to leave the east? Why are you still there.

Mobilize your people na.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
I used to think that, even if Nigeria should separate, anyone can still remain where he likes provided there is necessary documents to cover the person. Even people from​ lebanon are here with us since decades.
I second your motion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos / Ihedioha’s 30 Days As Imo Governor: 16 Achievements So Far. / President Tinubu Signs Student Loan Bill Into Law (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.