Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate (43910 Views)

Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ / Thug Pleads For His Life During Mass Beating By Angry Youths. Photos / Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by RichDad1(m): 8:15am On Jun 11, 2017
deedeedeee2:

Bro i be yorubaman ooo. You better prepare so your case wont be 'Had i known, i should have heeded to deedeedeee2 advise'.
Prepare for winter is coming!!
Prepare!!
loool. prepare abi?
I dont need it cos i already full ground
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Jelal0007(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Gladly! One Nigeria is no more.
We dash una the Nigeria. grin
Thanks...now get out FAST. E-warriors.
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by NothingDoMe: 8:19am On Jun 11, 2017
Jelal0007:
Thanks...now get out FAST. E-warriors.
Man just shut up jor. Are you not an e-warrior.

E be like u want to get fault now.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Jelal0007(m): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Man just shut up jor. Are you not an e-warrior.

E be like u want to get fault now.
Dumm¥...folks like me exist 2 put u lot in line. The point is,quit making plenty noise. Get out of Nigeria,and while u leave endeavour 2 take Fayose and Fani Kayode with u as well.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by ephi321(f): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2017
Paretomaster:

Will u shut it, intolerance how?

For many months u, and ur ppl have been spitting fire, and brimstone, u never see anything wrong with it, why is the agitation all centered around Northerners? U insult, and curse them anyhow, yet they ignore u.

You got tired and even start asking if they exist on nairaland.

Just a declaration, and u ve all lose ur mind, be sincere, what would have happened if the Northerners say just 10% of hate speech u, and kunnu have been throwing at them all dis while.

The declaration is commendable, but in order.

You obviously have a problem, if not you won't have jumped into conclusion over a simple statement. I understand frustrations are running high in Nigeria right now but try and take it easy else you will develop high BP for nothing.

Next time, learn to talk in a civil manner to get the right response.
Ciao.

FYI - comments on the thread below from various people across the divide confirm the intolerance of the Northerners, if you like act ignorant, your headache.
https://www.nairaland.com/3852024/return-home-now-afenifere-tells
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Butterworth: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2017
shizzy7:
That's right

Next,
Their senators, ministers, political appointees representing the "Zoo" should start resigning.

If they're not greedy, they should all vacate their respective offices

If they vacate office, who will then sign on our behalf.

For as long as we the Igbos are still lumped together with these animals in human skin, our representatives will never resign.

Give us BIAFRA and watch them resigned.
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Butterworth: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Good one from IPOB...

Ipod, una don see say yorubas no be ur problem, nobody go harm u here but don't push them to the extent with all these your hate speeches sha

Ipob stated obvious facts.

I do not see hate speech here unless you want to tell me that TRUTHS is now hate speech.
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by davidif: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2017
What?? Where is the leadership in this country? Unbelievable!
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by NothingDoMe: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jelal0007:
Dumm¥...folks like me exist 2 put u lot in line. The point is,quit making plenty noise. Get out of Nigeria,and while u leave endeavour 2 take Fayose and Fani Kayode with u as well.
Looooooool. Ezigbo line checker.

Clown.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by salam1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
NothingDoMe:
IPOB is after the Zoo Bro. Don't get it twisted. And when did they threaten the north? They've never lifted a finger to kill or assault any law enforcement agent that even killed them. Abi na the north be FG?

Have you been living under a rock?

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by salam1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lightening:

You sound like a cracked record. IBO's are vacating the North and Biafra must come. We are now well past the dialogue of who is more tribalistic. Please keep your zoo, we are gone.

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by salam1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
NothingDoMe:
IPOB is after the Zoo Bro. Don't get it twisted. And when did they threaten the north? They've never lifted a finger to kill or assault any law enforcement agent that even killed them. Abi na the north be FG?

Have you been living under a rock?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb6wBCs9s6w plss open DAT link to clarify ur doubt
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by prof12(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
“WAITING FOR PART TWO
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Lightening: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
I really pity myself for being a part of this generations that are cowards and short sighted.

Have you really asked yourself, why this so much tribal hate in the same country? I mean, we are all blacks!! Or, why exactly do they want the Separation, if not for power tussle? No definite or inspiring purpose for the agitation.

Greed, betrayal!!! is what brought us here, so even if the separation pulls through, each "nation" will still be a total failure because the individuals have not changed.

Power intoxicate, absolute power intoxicate absolutely.

Biafra is already a success. Oduduwa can fail if they want. We are going forward ...
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
I still sense attaching by force in this post. who are the other biagrans except igbos? this ipons should get it into there head that there is no biagrans except igbos. u can never force people to join u . your land is landlocked and red mud and filled with drugdealers and prostitute #fact

1 Like

Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
You wish.

Lightening:

Biafra is already a success. Oduduwa can fail if they want. We are going forward ...
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Igba123: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
shizzy7:
That's right

Next,
Their senators, ministers, political appointees representing the "Zoo" should start resigning.

If they're not greedy, they should all vacate their respective offices
ah apply common sense n stop being unnecesarily pained. Referendum is what is called for, then biafra and u'll not need for them to resign but to send them packing whether they like it or not. If they have to resign, then they still have right to hold on. Make them lose all the right. Simple. If u hv to give them ultimatum, then they still have d right to stay. Make them lose the right n stp insulting those who are better dan u.
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by shizzy7(f): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Igba123:
ah apply common sense n stop being unnecesarily pained. Referendum is what is called for, then biafra and u'll not need for them to resign but to send them packing whether they like it or not. If they have to resign, then they still have right to hold on. Make them lose all the right. Simple. If u hv to give them ultimatum, then they still have d right to stay. Make them lose the right n stp insulting those who are better dan u.
FVCK OFF.
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Jelal0007(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Looooooool. Ezigbo line checker.

Clown.
Anumanu....I don make my point. Get out of the zoo b4 we lock inside a cage.
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Igba123: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
shizzy7:
FVCK OFF.
not disappointed. Done my best to kind of bridle dat ignorance. Pls have a field day in ur display of unbridled ignorance. Bye Bye oooo!
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Eluwilussit(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Femolacaster:
Honestly I feel like they should just give these nyanmiris their Biafra. I am tired of seeing them wail online.
Enough of all the noise jare!

You are tired of their wailing online but not tired of all the evil perpetrators from the north? Is Nigeria fair to all its components?

What u fail to understand is that once igbos leave, that may lead to other components leaving as well. What makes you think that the niger delta people or SW will remain?

No side is indispensable. South, north, east and west, none is indispensable .
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by NothingDoMe: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jelal0007:
Anumanu....I don make my point. Get out of the zoo b4 we lock inside a cage.
Point ko. Line checker ni. Hahaha

Delusions of the Zoo.
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Jelal0007(m): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Point ko. Line checker ni. Hahaha
Delusions of the Zoo.
Block heads no go hear now oo. Ok
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by NothingDoMe: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jelal0007:
Block heads no go hear now oo. Ok
Be here and be writing like a small boi. Don't go and consult the elders before they leave you behind.

https://www.nairaland.com/3854213/ready-oodua-republic-onac#57412990
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by Jelal0007(m): 5:32am On Jun 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Be here and be writing like a small boi. Don't go and consult the elders before they leave you behind.

https://www.nairaland.com/3854213/ready-oodua-republic-onac#57412990
Big boy....see as sense full ur brain. Keep making noise on NL.
Re: IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate by NothingDoMe: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2017
Jelal0007:
Big boy....see as sense full ur brain. Keep making noise on NL.
*yawns*

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy / Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today / Justice Walter Samuel Nkanu Onnoghen Was Suspended Based On Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.