Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured (83804 Views)

Armed Robber Shot Dead At Zenith Bank, Owerri By Police (Graphic Photos) / Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured / I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by mployer(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
The policeman died. Go and watch the video again.
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by seunlayi(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is serious
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
NubiLove:
there was a report this morning that the police man died.

Is this true ?
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by juniior(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Y can't d useless zenith bank help them, its only to charge customers that dy know angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Unimaginable123: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
That's not the gallant officer naa. If only this guy and the 3rd policeman in that security post had joined forces with the gallant officer, they would have gunned down the 4 robbers. Especially that fat driver in blue

6 Likes

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ajibel:
Was he shot in the eye Ni?
no he was pecked in the eyes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by HRHMcKaydaKing: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
i'm not buying this crap!!! God knows.

Amoyinoluwa24:
Here is Sgt. Muran Otu Attang, a survivor of the armed robbery attack in Zenith Bank, Owerri.

According to a online user, Ifeanyicy, Mr. Attang is currently in a terrible situation and needs the help of good spirited Nigerians. He lost one of his eyes and needs to undergo surgery as soon as possible.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/see-photos-of-police-officer-who.html
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by 3RNEST(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wow! impressive...thx God for him oh...
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by bkool7(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
So what is the NPF contribution and that of Zenith Bank in this man's ordeal now?

So I should come and donate money for someone that got injured in the line of duty or Is he doing illegal duty by staying at the bank ?

1 Like

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Partnerbiz2: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
That guy is dead.
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Nna17(m): 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I did not see him in that video...so no nice comments for him.

The only brave person died...he his and now wants help.

As for the money he needs for the surgery; let them collate the 100Naira they have been taking from checkpoints and treat him, if that is not enough,
They should mount more checkpoints and roadblocks to raise funds...

I will rather use my money for sacrifice than donate a penny of it to the world's most wicked police.
;-

are U unemployed?

3 Likes

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by DimFemmy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
the armed robbers kissed him in his eye's

grin
fuckingAyaya:
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by passionatebae: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
;
Nna17:
;-

are U unemployed?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Unimaginable123: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Partnerbiz2:
That guy is dead.
the gallant officer is the one that's reported dead. This injured one is one of the 2 hiding in the security post
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Kenneth205(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
embarassed
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by tk4rd: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
How true is this very write-up and pictures.??
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
NubiLove:
I don't know I read it here - https://www.nairaland.com/3851650/brave-sergeant-robbery-video-dead

Thanks for sharing...
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by otswag(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
I don't know why this story stinks of dead fish. I thought the robbery happened around February but the video just came out? He still dey critical condition once then? Secondly, if this is true, why is zenith bank not footing his medical bills?

1 Like

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by NwaAmaikpe: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
otswag:
I thought the robbery happens around February but the video just came out?

Abbeyme:

The video is scary. But that was prompt and acted responsibly within allowable response time.

Bravo to him while wishing him speedier recovery.

But I feel Zenith Bank ought pick that further medical bill and put him on pension in case he has disability in that eye.

My personal thought o.

Walahi,
Your English is even more scary!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by stuffs4me(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only brave person died...he hid when it mattered most and now he wants help.

As for the money he needs for the surgery; let them collate the 100Naira they have been taking from checkpoints and treat him, if that is not enough,

I will rather use my money for sacrifice than donate a penny of it to the world's most wicked police.

Hmm..

I wonder why you are so bitter about the Sgt surviving the armed robbery attack.

Could it be that you are related to the armed robber that was killed.
It could also be that you are an armed robber yourself and you feel a kind of sympathy for your dead fellow robbers that the gallant Sgt gunned down.

3 Likes

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by NafeesaAA(f): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
The Policeman didn't survived the robbery, he was killed

This is a scam, and in fact the OC Federal SARS is even in deep shit right now as the video is yet to be declassified and now its viral to the extent fraudsters are catching on it

1 Like

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by AntiWailer: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wetin concern good spirited Nigerians ?

Zenith Bank no get money to take care of his bills ?

Also what was his role in the shoot out cos I saw just one man in action because I don dey see Hero. Hero bawo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by juniior(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
otswag:
I thought the robbery happens around February but the video just came out?
it had to be with held for investigation, u sud know this undecided
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by ramdris(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only brave person died...he hid when it mattered most and now he wants help.

I feel ur pain bro...they are very mean but don't let them take away the human in u...

4 Likes

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Lool smh

@OP
I hope he's compensated/assisted in some way, damn
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by CarlosTheJackal: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
What effort did Nigeria police and Zenith bank do for them?

Tomorrow another Policeman will be expected to engage in a shootout with robbers.

Nigeria is a useless country

1 Like

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Kylekent59: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
We dnt even knw whom to believe.
Owerri pple are saying he died,police says no identity, report says he survived.

Abeg who we go believe?
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
I'm glad he survived it. But I don't understand it, he needs spirited Nigerians to carry out the surgery. What about his employer (Zenith Bank)? Whats the NPF doing?

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by bionixs: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
ochobaba:
That's a gallant man..he deserves an award
he is a warrior

1 Like

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by bionixs: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
ShakurM:
How did he lose his eye?
when you lose yours,you know why
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by otswag(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Walahi,
Your English is even more scary!
Clap for yourself Mr Oxford

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) / Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men / First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.