Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered (1722 Views)

“am In Love With My Daughter She Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her In Bed” / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by Gourdoinc(m): 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
I am now tired, she is making my existence uncomfortable, I totally regret loving this girl, cos to kick her to the curb gives me heart ache. this girl is a model for stubbornness. she can never heed to advise, yet when the thing fails, she will still come to me weeping and asking for my help. why will you seek my help when you can't ever listen to my advise.

this girl borrowed and did mmm, I warned her severally to stop borrowing money and since all she made so far from the program she always reinvested it back, now last December the evil happened and she lost everything, for days she was holed up crying. I said my normal sorry and kept to myself, only for her to ask me that "so I have no intention to support her pay off her debt". I warned her seriously and she kept quiet and started being all moody for weeks while she struggled on her own to pay some of the money. guilty conscience kept disturbing me and I had to help pay off that debt.

fast forward to last month, she had a busines she wants to do, knowing the job situation for graduates, I have always supported her in advise and soft loans for any business initiative she feels she can hustle in. yet when she mentioned one particular one someone told her to get involved in, I sat her down and explained in details the demerits of such an endeavour since it required huge financial outlay. the prospect for the biz was good but since she wanted to borrow again to do it, I asked her to chill abit let me gather myself , I will loan her the money. she agreed

do you believe this silly girl went behind my back to borrow money and started the business. she now told me she has started it, I pretended not to listen and didn't want to ask how she got the cash (before I hear of one man who is just a friend). anyway my people that business has crashed again. monies lost, the crying and sulking cycle has started again.

I feel like sending her out of my house, cos she has been miserable and her debtors are calling. me I am broke now and even if I had, I doubt I will wanna give her.

why can't she ever do the right thing, why can't she ever listen to advice, why can't she keep her failures to herself when it fails rather than making my home a cemetery.

guess this is one of those reasons not to love someone yet till you are sure they are mentally sane.

pity

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Permit me to say this, Your girlfriend is a dummy. How many times do you need to get hit before you learn? Her stiff-necked attitude will ruin her if she continues on that path. She knows things are not so smooth yet she went to borrow again behind your back, how selfish can that get? How sure are you she won't still do another and come running back to her Safe place. She'll cripple you emotionally and financially if you're not careful

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by yomi007k(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin

She is from ur village ppl sent to rearrange ur life from peace to pieces. ...lolz

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
If she aint wife yet to you kick her out or live a miserable life for ever
Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by ebukahandsome(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bro, you are not yet married to her. you can still do something now before it gets late
If she do mistake kari bele lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by ogorwyne(f): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
I dislike her borrow borrow lifestyle. MMM even said participants should use their 'spare money' only o. Mavrodi and Chude sef go laugh put for her matter. I hope she doesn't gamble with your property someday, from your story she acts first before she thinks and that's why she keeps crying anyhow.

its a red flag If she isn't someone that listens to you.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by ikp120(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Press DELETE ASAP!
Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by Young03(m): 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
so u need a prophet to tell u wat to do before u act

Na ur village people dey worry u

Don't send her out BT don't gv her d money

she will term u a stingy man , n breakup wt u
and by that ur village people will leave u
Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by jelil01: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Choi. U go make some pple here start to dey think about their MMM money....
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by 7footre(m): 8:58am On Jun 11, 2017
Is she an orphan that you are repaying the debts she has incurred? If she doesn't learn the hard way, she'll never rest. Booth her back to her parents house, let her pay this loan on her own since she is bold enough to get one.

Don't tolerate people giving me unnecessary headache you should try it too
Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by segzy0i(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2017
bros if you are not married yet u better look for another option BC ladies like this will frustrate u in marriage I know what am saying pls look before you leap to avoid story that touch after marriage I have 2 / 3 examples I can give on this issue
Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by AvsGot007(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2017
oh well, I feel for the girl tho! I also like her cos she's a great risk taker (high probability of making it in life) but overdoing it maybe tiny!...believe me, there are some times in life you'll do stuff and expecting BEST and WORST same time!

And concerning you advising her every time, i can imagine you doing it with high and "you know nothing" tone!...and she will always go with "I can proof him wrong" mindset!

then most Nigerians advice people with made up points/points they don't really know hence, when the person figured out some of the points are false they'll always go with "you can't tell me nothing" mindset....so next time don't exaggerate when advising her!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by NeeKlaus: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2017
Do you want to die first before you have the sense to send her away and cut her off totally??
C'mon naa! the red flags are everywhere... that girl will ruin you. It's obvious she doesn't think before acting.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by uzoexcel(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
lol...its sad sha but what can you do..if you advice them against going into some ventures, it will be taken to mean that you dont have money hence your unwillingness to support such ventures....
Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by praise1705(f): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
marry her and appreciate the risk she takes since u r laid back in taking risks

or wait till she is in her late or mid thirties, that sense automatically returns,

it's like when sharingan is activated
Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by Gourdoinc(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
praise1705:
marry her and appreciate the risk she takes since u r laid back in taking risks

or wait till she is in her late or mid thirties, that sense automatically returns,

it's like when sharingan is activated
hmmmmmmmm not easy. nice pic
Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by Dipsandy(f): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Na wao!now i know my stubborness is romantic.the girl sha needs to mellow down and listen to you most times.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by thickminaj(f): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin I don't knw why op is just escalating everything... Don't listen to them... Marry her she's wife material 100yards

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Gourdoinc:
hmmmmmmmm not easy. nice pic
Still with her? Don't marry someone who will drain u financially o...
Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by Gourdoinc(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nma27:
Still with her? Don't marry someone who will drain u financially o...
my dear, it's not easy at all. I have very serious doubts about her. she keeps promising to change, yet behind my back she will go do something else again. and yet come to me for advise when the shit hits the fan. when I get angry she will say I am uncaring and I should help her . well she currently did something likewise which had to do with emotional cheating. wanna use that as an excuse to run away.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by Gourdoinc(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
thickminaj:
grin I don't knw why op is just escalating everything... Don't listen to them... Marry her she's wife material 100yards
lol
Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Gourdoinc:
my dear, it's not easy at all. I have very serious doubts about her. she keeps promising to change, yet behind my back she will go do something else again. and yet come to me for advise when the shit hits the fan. when I get angry she will say I am uncaring and I should help her . well she currently did something likewise which had to do with emotional cheating. wanna use that as an excuse to run away.
OK. You didn't come into this world for another to use their wahala and frustrate ya. Goodluck
Re: How Do You Deal With A Stubborn Lover.....i Have Suffered by samtol4(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Gourdoinc:
suffering and smiling .

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Clean Pussy To Lick / Who Remember This Shirt / One Secret To Last As Long As You Want In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.