Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) (1495 Views)

When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) / This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? / Is She Saying The Right Thing Or Just Being Stupid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hello guys it is your favorite health blogger

So, why this article and the title..

Recently, I have noticed that most Nigerians are giving more credit to their health and fitness, because they want to look good, live long and so on... But I can't believe that most people are doing things wrong and still claiming they are right..

I remember talking to a lady who takes up to 5 oranges a day, during its season. I spoke to her that the recommended intake is 3 a day and she claimed that eating fruits is healthy and the more you eat the healthier you become.. Seriously?

I remember correcting someone on the way to exercise and the next thing I heard was that "this is the way I like doing it, different strokes for different folks".

Although this is one of the reasons my mail is bombarded with people saying that they are trying to lose belly fat and they have been exercising but it is not working..

The truth is that, it is not because you heard another health blogger or health website say that you should jog every morning to stay healthy, then you start jogging for 5 minutes and expect to be healthy and still claim that so long you jog you are healthy.

One of my subscribers even told me that he read online that an exercises session should last for hours and I am so happy he didn't follow through.

Did You Know?
Taking excess numbers of oranges per day can lead to indigestion and constipation due to its high fibre content.. Google it..

For those who drink so much water without count because they heard the FitnessDoctor say that 8 - 10 glasses of water a day can change your life.. Remember that I mentioned a recommended amount 8 - 10 glasses a day..

Did You Know?
Taking excess water can overwork your kidney. And we all know how much a kidney transplant costs.

It is not just because you want to be healthy that you should pick up your phone and follow any health blog or website you see. There is a right way to do things.

If you notice it is the same way things work in America that they work in Nigeria... So if you are following health blogs from America you might get disappointed.

Did You Know?
The recommended glasses of water to take is 8 glasses. But I increased it to 8 - 10 glasses, because of the climate of this area, you require more water than over there in America..

So always follow the right procedures and do things the right way.. Let these ladies swallowing big lumps of eba, because they believe that food is good for the body.. But there is a right amount..

Remember, you deserve to look good, let no one tell you different.;

I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Re: Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Remember you can join me on my blog for FREE EBOOKS AND HEALTH ARTICLES and you can also speak to me here https://page.co/v9dY
Re: Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) by Luizkid(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
online doctors haf started again, one will say take plenty water, another will say u shouldn't because u will overwork kidney, another one will come and say we should always hold breath so we don't overwork the heart??
Me ryt now

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Luizkid:
online doctors haf started again, one will say take plenty water, another will say u shouldn't because u will overwork kidney, another one will come and say we should always hold breath so we don't overwork the heart??
Me ryt now

Hahaha.. It is quite confusing.. The truth is that most of these people who post all those stuff, copy it from the internet, rewrite it and post it here..

I do things from my experience... and only tell you what worked for me and how it will work for you...

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
Re: Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) by vikiylove(f): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Biko fitnessdoctor.. Is there anything wrong with exercising everyday??
Re: Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
vikiylove:

Yes, I advise you exercise only 4 - 5 times a week..
Re: Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) by GoldenSpine24(m): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
vikiylove:

Mehn! i follow tire o. everything dey get small small modification. maybe somebody don read say take fruit and has gone to order one trailer of oranges to they suck 10 10 daily. E go just read this one weak..

Anyways me i thinkbody fat bulds up from the things we consume and it will reduce partially after burning it through exercise. However, the most important thing about body fat building up are the things we do when we are not exercising. Which is what i feel we need to watch out for more.. My thots anyway sha...
Re: Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
GoldenSpine24:

Mehn! i follow tire o. everything dey get small small modification. maybe somebody don read say take fruit and has gone to order one trailer of oranges to they suck 10 10 daily. E go just read this one weak..

Anyways me i thinkbody fat bulds up from the things we consume and it will reduce partially after burning it through exercise. However, the most important thing about body fat building up are the things we do when we are not exercising. Which is what i feel we need to watch out for more.. My thots anyway sha...

Okay about the body fat issue.. There are people who have gotten rid of body fat without exercising at all... I believe exercise is to make you look good and live longer... that is why I do it..

So I agree with what you said about watching the things we do when we are not exercising...

What are your favorite exercises?
Re: Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) by GoldenSpine24(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Okay about the body fat issue.. There are people who have gotten rid of body fat without exercising at all... I believe exercise is to make you look good and live longer... that is why I do it..

So I agree with what you said about watching the things we do when we are not exercising...

What are your favorite exercises?

The wall seat and treadmill..
Re: Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
GoldenSpine24:

The wall seat and treadmill..

These exercises mostly focus on the lower body, so I might assume you are an athlete (runner) or a footballer
Re: Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) by GoldenSpine24(m): 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

These exercises mostly focus on the lower body, so I might assume you are an athlete (runner) or a footballer

sure. Tho i still have a problem building endurance during games
Re: Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 7:17am On Jun 11, 2017
GoldenSpine24:

sure. Tho i still have a problem building endurance during games

Then you need to stand going for tolerance exercises.. I remember doing a few when I was learning how to play drum some years back.
Re: Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) by vikiylove(f): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
GoldenSpine24:

Ok... cool
Re: Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) by vikiylove(f): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Yes, I advise you exercise only 4 - 5 times a week..

Ok... Although it is not easy ooo
Re: Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
vikiylove:

Ok... Although it is not easy ooo

It is never easy to look good and live long.. But it always worth it..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

Watch These Sexy Curvy Black Girls Do Their Thing On Youtube / There Is A Park In South Korea That Is Full Of Giant Male Organs / Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.