Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Think About This Forum, I Stand To Be Corrected If: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Think About This Forum, I Stand To Be Corrected If: (669 Views)

All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? / She's 17 And I'm 30; Do I Stand A Chance With Her? / Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Think About This Forum, I Stand To Be Corrected If: by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2010
I think this forum should be about:
Promoting viability of a true relationship, making seemingly cascading relationship works, guiding innocent women and men into a lasting lovely relationship, abhoring promiscuity and reprimanding worthless behaviour, helping those flaunting their sexual escapades to a true secondary chastity and viginity, healing and encouraging the heartbroken, developing those who feel they are dirty sexually to a wholesome life, and granting hope to those who have been daggered, abused, misused and abandoned by those whom they feel they loved, but are wolves in sheeps clothing. But it is fast derailing, people post junk and flaunt their ignominous worthless, shameful, idiotic, stupidious sexual act, getting capped for having numerous partners while their conscience daily accuse them for their lasciviousness. The next time you are posting or commenting, think on these things! What good will this post or comment do in someone elses life. Thats how to make the world a pretty place for all.
Re: What Think About This Forum, I Stand To Be Corrected If: by Tcharged: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2010
True!
But the world is not so giving. And too many different personalities on the forum.
Re: What Think About This Forum, I Stand To Be Corrected If: by Ben13: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2010
what's true?
Re: What Think About This Forum, I Stand To Be Corrected If: by r231(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2010
lmao :d :d
Re: What Think About This Forum, I Stand To Be Corrected If: by Tcharged: 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2010
@Ben
I see your silly comments all over the forum.
To answer your question; it is true what the poster said the forum should be about. Do you have a contrary opinion or any opinion of your own? I suggest you reply the poster and give your views on the post. Thanks.
Re: What Think About This Forum, I Stand To Be Corrected If: by Ben13: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2010
T-charged:

@Ben
I see your silly comments all over the forum.
To answer your question; it is true what the poster said the forum should be about. Do you have a contrary opinion or any opinion of your own? I suggest you reply the poster and give your views on the post. Thanks.

LOL you've not seen anything yet tongue

And what makes you think I was referring to u? embarassed
Re: What Think About This Forum, I Stand To Be Corrected If: by badmouth(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2010
jojohnson:

I think this forum should be about:
Promoting viability of a true relationship, making seemingly cascading relationship works, guiding innocent women and men into a lasting lovely relationship, abhoring promiscuity and reprimanding worthless behaviour, helping those flaunting their sexual escapades to a true secondary chastity and viginity, healing and encouraging the heartbroken, developing those who feel they are dirty sexually to a wholesome life, and granting hope to those who have been daggered, abused, misused and abandoned by those whom they feel they loved, but are wolves in sheeps clothing. But it is fast derailing, people post junk and flaunt their ignominous worthless, shameful, idiotic, stupidious sexual act, getting capped for having numerous partners while their conscience daily accuse them for their lasciviousness. The next time you are posting or commenting, think on these things! What good will this post or comment do in someone elses life. Thats how to make the world a pretty place for all.
True talk, but as one poster once said, every one has a freedom of expression. but i wuld say as maturedindividuals we shuld all be able to decern when a poster really need help and advice and stop making them feel worse offf.
Re: What Think About This Forum, I Stand To Be Corrected If: by afrobaby(f): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2010
truev talk@poster
Re: What Think About This Forum, I Stand To Be Corrected If: by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2010
@posterTrue talk,  what we hav here is a situation where some people no longer reason with their heads.
Re: What Think About This Forum, I Stand To Be Corrected If: by unban190: 12:16am On Jan 22, 2010
whats this all abt

MODERATORS
if its how to ban me now
una go get power

move this pissin thread~
Re: What Think About This Forum, I Stand To Be Corrected If: by elecktra(f): 12:59am On Jan 22, 2010
personally i think pple are entitled to their own opinions thats why its an online forum you cant expect everybody to be the same

heck if thats the way twas trust me even you ll not be here twill be too monotonous and boring,i think the diversities and different opinions make

nairaland thick,b'sides it mostly young pple that are here so what else d'you expect ?? i like being a N/Lander even with all the[b] junk and flaunt their

ignominous worthless, shameful, idiotic, stupidious sexual act, getting capped for having numerous partners while their conscience daily accuse them for their

lasciviousness.[/b] if you dont love it yourself you wont be here lipsrsealed
Re: What Think About This Forum, I Stand To Be Corrected If: by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 22, 2010
Its a democratic forum so people are allowed to post whatever they like. grin If you dont like it, there is an x button at the top right of you PC that you can always click on smiley.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Be My Val! / Women / Are You Really Becky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.