Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Tolerance: In the face of Christianity and Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tolerance: In the face of Christianity and Islam (816 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Will Secularism Promote Religious Tolerance In Nigeria ? What's Your Opinion. / Urgent Need For Religious Tolerance In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tolerance: In the face of Christianity and Islam by Olanrefront3355(m): 12:04am On Jun 11, 2017
On 10th june, 2017, Nairaland published two identical but opposite post on killings of innocent lives

1. Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics https://www.nairaland.com/3853170/pastor-beats-landlady-death-anambra

2. Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan https://www.nairaland.com/3852087/alfa-caught-human-head-vagina

I went through the two posts and I immediately understood what peace and tolerance is, I will share some of the post from the two topics. I'd make sure I share the first 10 comments from each

Note: I will not share the ones that deviates from the topic, but I will still go by the numbers, you can see for yourself.

From the first Topic about the PASTOR.

GloriaNinja:
undecided I'M NOT SURPRISED, CHARLATANS NOW OPERATE IN PASTORAL WAYS. *SPITS*

fran6co:
truly the end is near.
fake pastors everywhere

delishpot:
Na so most of the churches una dey go be for backyard. If not that this one was exposed his members I am sure would say tufiakwa to other pastors caught doing such.

auntysimbiat:
Too bad

cold:
Hmmm..another day, another pastor. Same shìt, different day. Sordid story after sordid story. So glad i finally saw the light. The light of reason. Otherwise i'd be jumping to the pastor's defense now. Screaming 'don't judge that ye may not be judged'. 'Touch not my annointed'. And all that other cŕap that we have come to know as their standard defense mechanism.

iyke926:
The late woman probably asked for her rent and the fake pastor came up with "God told me..." rhymes and maybe she insisted on getting her doe and he beat her up. I would have loved to ask him "Did God tell you to beat her up?"

Tajbol4splend:
Christianity and lies

Okoyiboz3:
The average ipod yoot has an evil ability to tarnish any good thing and counterfeit it.

Fake medicines
Fake miracles
Fake autoparts
Fake maternity centres AKA Baby factory
Fake Churches

Fake azz Jews of doubtful ancestry.

kasheemawo:
Fake pastor
Fake drug producer
Drug pedller
Baby factory
Kidnapping
Developer
Ugwu exporter
Shrine lover
Land grabber
Chest beater
419ner

Etc.
Truly they are the son of rising potopoto

TO SHARE FEW

Wait for the concluding part...

cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44 OAM4J
Re: Tolerance: In the face of Christianity and Islam by Olanrefront3355(m): 12:10am On Jun 11, 2017
FROM THE ALFA STORY

thorpido:
It's not right to do during Ramadan but it's right to do after Ramadan.Hypocrite.

People like you should get the death sentence.

Remzytimmy:
And u r fasting.... God will punish u.. after earthly punishment

Young03:
RASHEED AJIBADE
NCAN.....ur fasting
I don't know why that region like human flesh

Ishilove:
So what is the essence of Ramadan if not to cleanse you? Why fast when you know you intend to commit abominations?
We need to rid ourselves of this 'get rich by all means' mentality.
This so-called Alfa should be given the death penalty.

new2020:
An Alfa, Rasheed Ajibade....confirmed Afonja
Gregoree SW officer reporting to NCAA chairman Zeburudaya that Afonjas are the sole distributor of human parts in Nigeria...head, eye, nose, small intestine, large intestine, scrotum, filtrum,lips, ears, fingers, buttocks, legs, hands, organs, e.t.c. In fact they have now taken it to a whole new level...Vaginaa parts, first ever of its kind. To cut out a vaginaa has to be the most difficult job in the world even a meat or suya seller will tell you it's impossible because of how God designed it.
Afonjas...SMH

Zico5:
These people are naïve of what serving God is all about. They have no knowledge of how merciful and lovingkindness God is. They think so far u are standing and bending before God all other things are minor. See this fool saying he wants to use human being for money ritual after ramadan. People are perishing for lack of knowledge. Religion of peace indeed. Jesus is only the way, the truth and life.

maynation:
Yoruba Muslims tho. Reason why we can't agitate for Ooduwa republic yet. Those guys are beasts like their brothers up north.

TO SHARE FEW

wait for the concluding part

Re: Tolerance: In the face of Christianity and Islam by Olanrefront3355(m): 12:43am On Jun 11, 2017
To everyone tagged, it wasn't out of hatred for you or your religion, I did it for a ONE FAMILY CAUSE.

From the two comparison, you would deduce that those who commented on the PASTOR'S story were Christians and that was when they knew he was a "FAKE PASTOR" because anyone who does anything contrary to the biblical teachings is fake. Very few or just 2 Muslims/non-believer left a negative comment concerning the Religion of Christianity. No christian talked about the ALFA being fake. Plus he wasn't just Alfa, he was an herbalist, which clearly states the commenters were after Islam not the other Religion.

On the contrary, those who commented on the ALFA story came after the Religion, ISLAM, not the perpetrator of the 'ACT'

The fact that some people are killing in the Name of Islam doesn't make Us all killers, If killing innocent people is justified in Islam, your neighbors will be running after y'll to kill you.

If bomb goes off in a Northern state, it affects the Muslims the most, judging with statistics, 80% of Muslims die from every insurgency carried out by these evil sects.

I know some empty minded being would say Hausas understands Islam than the Yorubas so they are following the teachings of the Qu'ran, then why are they not coming after the Yorubas rather than killing their own people whom they share same culture and Language with?

There have been stories of the dreaded sects bombing a mosque during Ju'mat service, Imagine the number of people who lost their lives in a mosque which occupies over 500people inside, where some people still stayed outside because it was full inside.

If you think Islam is about killing Christians, why are they killing Muslims?

I see no reason why our christian neighbors keep tormenting us here.

I hope we can all see the truth and stop hating one another, let's live in peace.

Please when an Evil is done, let's all join hands to rebuke the personnel not the Religion from which they came from.

I know this has been happening here for a while now, but it gotta end, we can hold comparative chats without having to call for one another's head on tray.

Same as the ethnicity fight where we all gave our regions different names just out of hate, if our father( the likes of Herbert Macaulay,Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe,Chief Obafemi Awolowo,Sir Ahmadu Bello,Chief Anthony Enahoro, Tafawa Balewa, and more) who fought for democracy had separated we wouldn't be here today,
please think, your fight here SOLVES NO PROBLEM IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD, THINK.....

Islam condemns killing of innocent lives.

“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

Get to know Islam better (Not from the Anti-islam sites)

If you don't wanna know, please don't hate.

Let's be tolerance of one another.

LET LOVE REIGN

LIVE AND LET US LIVE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

White Hankie Tied To The Rear Mirror / You May Have Been Attending A Cinema Every Sunday (pics) / Speaking In Tongues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.