Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) (65858 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos / SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by gurunlocker: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2017
Flaunting on social media and living fake live....
RIP if you deserve it...
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by lumydee44: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2017
gurunlocker:
Flaunting on social media and living fake live....

RIP if you deserve it...
What he deserved was a court hearing. This is cold blooded murder, you don't shoot an unarmed man even if he runs. He has loved ones too you know.

23 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Meanwhile Shekau just dropped another Single of his HIT tracks yesterday and this police cannot arrest him let alone Kill him but a mere suspect that should've been immobilised by rubber bullet to the LEG was killed for being hustler.

U must be a dead man to say something that funny.....geeeez seriously its a dehm HIT TRACK

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2017
Shooting him was over the top if it's not that they suspected him of carrying any weapon
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by olumaxi(m): 9:19am On Jun 11, 2017
Rest in peace hustler
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by cuedish: 9:19am On Jun 11, 2017
Omo iya nkechi ......alias (kpere)
Aboy. ....... RIP.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:
I can't wait for my visa to be Ready..
you aren't going nowhere grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by haibe(m): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
But u pple are just accusing the police..... if d deceased didn't have anything fishy, why must he run? let call a spade a spade.... May his soul rest in perfect peace.

U dont kill a suspect oga.. imagine u are killed because they suspect you are a murderer

14 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by slinkman(m): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
But u pple are just accusing the police..... if d deceased didn't have anything fishy, why must he run? let call a spade a spade.... May his soul rest in perfect peace.
you are loco.. whether the deceased had anything fishy or not, since they already had his phone, they can trail him from there, this right here is a murder case, and in a sane environment the whole SARS unit would keep on paying for damages while the officials involved loose their job and go to jail.

20 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by 9ja4show: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:

Please leave, this country is not worth living... I will rather live in peace in another man's country than to live in fear in my own country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by chrisskynet(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2017
This is a country were the fundamental human right is being abused and violated daily by does who are assigned to keep the peace in check...
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Namdeenero(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2017
Dress well= Sin
Drive car= Sin
Rock dreads= Sin

Anyway i'm just waiting for my Russian Ovcharkas to get really big cos na for back seat them go dey, who born police well to enter car. Rubbish!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:

Not good enough. What are your views and opinions about Nigeria. Press them and demand for 'what is right'. Because if you can't do it here you will not be able to do it anywhere. You will jump country to country because the 'fight' is moving overseas. Just ask London.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by mkoabiola: 9:27am On Jun 11, 2017
Oyin inns @abaranje.nawa oooooo

SARS alwys get away with killings

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by chiMoni37(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:
..which country Abeg sef..
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2017
Meanwhile, the guy don change address sad
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by phoexix: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2017
myright:
do you still wonder why we call nigeria a zoo?

How did soldiers beat up a cripple in Onitsha the last time?
It's not an ethnic thing my friend.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2017
when the SARS request money from a G boys. then who is now a G boy.?? the SARS are criminal. the current Inspector general of police is a mockery of Nigeria police. the police force has degraded within a short time. that's what happens when you elect illiterate and nepotism who end up putting illiterate over head of affair.

5 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Lekster(m): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:
You ain't going no where grin
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ifitistrue: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2017
How many of this pen robbers stealing in millions has been gunned down?I tell you.if gun licensing is open for all.all this police rubbish will stop.These said Yahoo boys are even helping to call or bring back the monies this pen robbers /politicians stole out of this country.ask yourself what the situations would have been if this boy's are not doing this their Yahoo work.maybe they will arm robbers but thank God that they are helping the economy of this failed nation called Nigeria. The commissioner of police should be held responsible for all the atrocities committed by this baby police thieves in uniform.

6 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2017
Is yahoo now punishable with capital punishment? shocked shocked

RIP.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by able20(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:
It happens also in USA always. Remember even though your visa is Ok , just be careful killers are everywhere!.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2017
IF I C ANY SARS PERSON 4 HEAVEN, I WILL ASK GOD 4 ANOTHER INVESTIGATION.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by seguno2: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2017
joe4real12:
Who is a yahoo boy?
Naija Police: Any young guy with dreadlocks and low waste Jean trousers, with expensive shoes and wristwatch.

Animals in uniform

By the way, why kill because of mere suspicion?
Naija where Police are the accuser, judge n executioner.

The policemen will kill more if the family does not get a good lawyer, on commission basis, to sue the IGP, CP as well all those in the chain of command until the actual policeman who pulled the trigger that killed him.
Action speaks louder than voice.
Always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by IJOBA2: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2017
ZOOGERIA
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Temiemmanuel(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2017
People still make the most horrific sacrifices over vanity, VANITY....
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2017
joe4real12:
Who is a yahoo boy?
Naija Police: Any young guy with dreadlocks and low waste Jean trousers, with expensive shoes and wristwatch.

Animals in uniform

By the way, why kill because of mere suspicion?
Naija where Police are the accuser, judge n executioner.
+ smart phones and laptop

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
ah... rip bro. at last I entered the land of FTC... dedicated to lalasticalal and the guy behind me..

yes Mumu is really in it peak, imagine yhu being happy cos u made FTC Wen u ought to have type Rip to d dead
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by thowbie7ven(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:
Your Togolese visa bah?
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by sameni123(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2017
He was not shot ....while trying to run he slipped and fell on an iron which pierced his stomach that's how he died ...if happened near the swimming pool
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2017
this nuisance of sars will surely stop one day
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by chinwegeo(f): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2017
He might be guilty embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) / "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.