Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) (65867 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos / SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ipfreely:

No surprise there. You're a troll. A uniquely gifted one, sure, but still a troll. I've watched you engage dozens of members on here and unfortunately I'm quite familiar with your rather predictable M.O. I'm really not about to engage you. That would be like watching, and getting emotionally invested, in any of the numerous nigerian movies with equally predictable denouement.

The jury rests. Have at it.

EgunMogajiHolic grin

Yet, you numbnut wrote this "Ipfreely: I gotta say, I usually look forward to your commentary on a lot of issues on here, I find it unbiased, and refreshingly practical."

Pendejo putatito.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You're absolutely right, it does take more than literacy to read and comprehend as you are proving wink

You are sadly mistaken that I'm trying to change your standpoint, not at all. I'm just diluting your wrong and incorrect opinion so others can see that you're full of kaka.

Not really, you appear to be one of those immature kids who want
to prove a point by force even when they are lost in argument.

In fact anyone who sees your post will be more convinced of my standpoint.

Thank you for showing that police brutality is normal and acceptable even in advanced
countries, now run off and flaunt your award to your homies.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:

Not really, you appear to be one of those immature kids who want
to prove a point by force even when they are lost in argument.

In fact anyone who sees your post will be more convinced of my standpoint.

Thank you for showing that police brutality is normal and acceptable even in advanced
countries, now run off and flaunt your award to your homies.

What award? What homies? Are you imbibed?

Listen asshat, you have a faulty standpoint that is based on untruths. You are simply butt hurt because you were called out for your "alternative facts".

Not all of us on here are uncouth pimple faced dweebs.

Comment based on facts and truth, if you don't, and chose to add salacious hoohaa to titillate your readership, then you might expect a response from me. Period.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

What award? What homies? Are you imbibed?

Listen asshat, you have a faulty standpoint that is based on untruths. You are simply butt hurt because you were called out for your "alternative facts".

Not all of us on here are uncouth pimple faced dweebs.

Comment based on facts and truth, if you don't, and chose to add salacious hoohaa to titillate your readership, then you might expect a response from me. Period.

grin grin
I long suspected you are one of the BLM victims.
Typically unrestrained, naive with victim mentality
and full of hot air yet achieves nothing in the process.

As I said before flaunt your award, it is your day.
But while you are at it, learn to comprehend!
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:

grin grin
I long suspected you are one of the BLM victims.
Typically unrestrained, naive with victim mentality
and full of hot air yet achieves nothing in the process.

As I said before flaunt your award, it is your day.
But while you are at it, learn to comprehend!

Long winded with no substance, as usual cheesy

The only one displaying a victim mentality here is you.

You and your made up fantasies about US police.

No wonder they off you guys like chickens on the street grin
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
But u pple are just accusing the police..... if d deceased didn't have anything fishy, why must he run? let call a spade a spade.... May his soul rest in perfect peace.

u re an illiterate from Nigeria
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
RIP BROTHER, This same Motherfuckerz pulled me up at Festac during my visit to Nigeria. Thank God I complied who knows what would have happened to me.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
But u pple are just accusing the police..... if d deceased didn't have anything fishy, why must he run? let call a spade a spade.... May his soul rest in perfect peace.
the IG said no policeman has the right to check ur phones
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
crazyABO:
To be candid his a yahoo boy it's very obvious and moreover for him to have ran away when dey called him believe me d sars officials are gonna implicate him with something else angryeven though he is truly a yahoo boy he shouldn't have atleast ran all dey needed is settlement undecided but doesn't warrant dem to have shot him no matter the allegation his not guilty yet sad but believe me they ain't getting queried for that this Nigeria anything can happen! RIP cry
so we should dress well again or enjoy ourselves because of hate from the motherfuckerz. I was pulled up at festac during my recent visit to naija. Thank God I complied because I was trained not to query a man with a gun. But im bringin my own gun home next.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ItzWonderz(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry shocked

His goons should cut off his dreads and sell...it's good money in my area

Chai,,i weak for u oh

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by mhizsandy(f): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
for heaven sake ur phone is ur private property darz no law in d constitution DAT says STUPID SARS ARE SUPPOSED TO INSPECT UR DEVICE
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by olowo1995(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
nawa for this country, this so called sars are now doing illegal job, who knows if the so called guy is a suspect, even though he trief to run why cant they target his rather than wastening the so called guy life.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Long winded with no substance, as usual cheesy

The only one displaying a victim mentality here is you.

You and your made up fantasies about US police.

No wonder they off you guys like chickens on the street grin

Who could be suffering from victim mentality than a person
crying over semantics ?

Are you done with today's protest ?
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:

Who could be suffering from victim mentality than a person
crying over semantics ?

Are you done with today's protest ?

Semantics is one thing, an outright and uneducated lie is another thing.

Are you done getting a brain reset today?
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Semantics is one thing, an outright and uneducated lie is another thing.

Are you done getting a brain reset today?

It is difficult explaining color to a blind man. Your victim mentality
will never let you see beyond your nose.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:

It is difficult explaining color to a blind man. Your victim mentality
will never let you see beyond your nose.

The funny thing is that you keep spouting victim mentality. Is that what your psychologist says you have, cause you keep chomping on that grin

Do you have any more lies about US LEO's?
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

The funny thing is that you keep spouting victim mentality. Is that what your psychologist says you have, cause you keep chomping on that grin

Do you have any more lies about US LEO's?

You cannot solve a problem without first realising that you have one.
Having a victim mentality is not the end of your life, seek help and be
free from bitterness.

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:

You cannot solve a problem without first realising that you have one.
Having a victim mentality is not the end of your life, seek help and be
free from bitterness.

Please try to compose one credible sentence that is free from lies and misspellings grin

Here are some more facts for you, duncinio:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/why-police-officers-often-aren-t-convicted-using-lethal-force-n619961

Read and continue to weep.

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Soteriahascome: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:
I can't wait for my visa to be Ready..

ME too... Nigeria is next to hell.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by 2hrt(m): 4:39am On Jun 12, 2017
bros dey shoot blacks dere too ooo

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ajatim(m): 6:12am On Jun 12, 2017
why not shoot at the leg
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by joe4real12: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You just typed nothing but emotional hoohaa.

Not everyone believes in your sky god.
Ungodly man spotted!
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2017
joe4real12:

Ungodly man spotted!

A sheeple spotted.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by joe4real12: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

A sheeple spotted.
grin
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2017

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by crown08(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
R. I. P brother
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by adunifenee: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
The rate at which Sars are operating in lagos hen many of u will just keep quiet and stop saying shits..why won't he run ? Even when they search ur phone and meet nothing they still say okay boss give us something to eat(happened to my close person) ladies are been arrested now because u wear clothes customised with mz wealth,olori cash,mz steadyfunds and they are made to take them to their boyfriend's house.u are a man,u can't wear nice shirt or jean even use good wrist watch and get a nice cut and a nice phone then u are a criminal complete shit..rip to iya nkechis son.to others stop acting innocent.in one way or the other in our lives we've been doing wrong things..death isn't for suspect when the real thieves (your leaders are given right to live..
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by adeyemitosing01: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ajasco222:
A Nigerian man simply identified as 'Aboy Life of Ginjah' has allegedly been shot dead by operatives of the special anti-robbery squad (SARS) on suspicion of being a 'Yahoo Boy'.

Aboy was reportedly gunned down at Oyins Holiday Inn, a hotel in Ikotun, Lagos for 'trying to run away' after a policeman asked him to unlock his phone for inspection.

His death has sparked an outrage among friends who are now demanding justice. See the video below..

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-aboy-lifeof-ginjah-shot.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E1Jb3cKT-8
Na lie be that... He wasn't shot... He injured while trying to jump over the gate and died of bleeding internally
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Tommyfash: 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
cry cry cry This is really bad... what right do sars haveto check onces provate property, even when you dont which to show them... i could revall times without numbers that i was stop for trash like this.. d last one at iwo road ibadan, d useless black man pointed a gun at me even b4 stoping me. They checked my phones and found noting after serious searching by two officers.. then dey returned it without a sorry for the falsely claims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) / Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed / South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.