Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) (65861 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos / SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:
I can't wait for my visa to be Ready..

Lemme know when it's ready so i can buy you your ticket.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by rheether(f): 10:30am On Jun 11, 2017
gypsey:
so you are still waiting for this visa? tongue fine gal like you I don't know what you are still doing in that shiit hole called nigeria cheesy nice dress and smile by the way! do you always look this gorgeous or was it just for that day?

LOL, I am always gorgeous wink
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ubox: 10:33am On Jun 11, 2017
ifitistrue:
How many of this pen robbers stealing in millions has been gunned down?I tell you.if gun licensing is open for all.all this police rubbish will stop.These said Yahoo boys are even helping to call or bring back the monies this pen robbers /politicians stole out of this country.ask yourself what the situations would have been if this boy's are not doing this their Yahoo work.maybe they will arm robbers but thank God that they are helping the economy of this failed nation called Nigeria. The commissioner of police should be held responsible for all the atrocities committed by this baby police thieves in uniform.
You can never justify Yahoo, it tarnishes the image of our Country

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Babscashi1: 10:34am On Jun 11, 2017
Eyaa the devil in black uniform shall not go unpunished Bros RIP
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Babscashi1: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2017
ubox:

keep quiet barebe

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by snowlord(m): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2017
ONLY IN THE ZOO
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Williamsesco(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:
where are you running to. we must fight it together
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by sweetkev(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2017
ubox:

Your leaders in your hell hole country are not tarnishing your stupid country image??

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by james25data: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2017
Good
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by kwenu: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2017
Every one. Pls wait is this. Not. The aboy that I know .my childhood friend brother
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nedsnow(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
But u pple are just accusing the police..... if d deceased didn't have anything fishy, why must he run? let call a spade a spade.... May his soul rest in perfect peace.
I don't like cursing people but are u stupid? Something fishy or not, why must they demand to check his phone in the first place talk less of shooting him.
If not because he too doesn't know his right. he could have just refused to do that and let them take him in. Next thing is for his good lawyer to show up. As far as he has no weapon on him and there are witnesses around when he was arrested, that's all.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:
madam please how did you apply?
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by gurunlocker: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2017
lumydee44:

What he deserved was a court hearing. This is cold blooded murder, you don't shoot an unarmed man even if he runs. He has loved ones too you know.

Yeah, that's right. Didn't say what they did was right, he shouldn't have run. At least he is familiar with how our force behave here.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by lumydee44: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2017
gurunlocker:

Yeah, that's right. Didn't say what they did was right, he shouldn't have run. At least he is familiar with how our force behave here.
Thats why it's general knowledge that you don't run from an armed, almosr likely drunk Nigerian police officer. The whole NPF needs a overhaul

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2017
myright:
ore, sovereignty belongs to the people. Those Biafrans you see on the streets protesting have the final say. Not some hungry politicians whose sole aim is to gather enough wealth for themselves and families. It is only through a UN backed referendum that we would be able to determine if the pro-secessionists are in the majority or not

Those protesters are less than 1% of the igbo population and most have no jobs
except agitating for Biafra. So they don't represent the entire population.

The UN is not interested in dividing up countries unless there is a genuine reason(historical
or security) to do so and given that Trump is in the white house and he is championing the
America First mantra no UN referendum is ever happening any time soon. You can't just
blackmail the UN into doing your bidding.

Nigeria determines whether a referendum is to take place or not.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by joe4real12: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2017
aioluwa:

The guilty runneth...
The question is, is it right for Policemen to shoot am armless boy?
It's only in a lawless society that policemen shoot dead a suspect simply because he's holding a phone that looks expensive.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by nnamdi7160: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2017
bentlywills:
Sars is now a threat to lives of Young Nigerians

So we shouldn't dress well again or drive our cars in peace undecided

RIP young soldier

I wish it's someone close to you
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by kingsleyugo41(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2017
Why wasting ife
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2017
nnamdi7160:

I wish it's someone close to you

Excuse me ' undecided

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by myright: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:

Those protesters are less than 1% of the igbo population and most have no jobs
except agitating for Biafra. So they don't represent the entire population.

The UN is not interested in dividing up countries unless there is a genuine reason(historical
or security) to do so and given that Trump is in the white house and he is championing the
America First mantra no UN referendum is ever happening any time soon. You can't just
blackmail the UN into doing your bidding.

Nigeria determines whether a referendum is to take place or not.
how did you came up with your 1% nonsense?

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by rabosh(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2017
sameni123:
He was not shot ....while trying to run he slipped and fell on an iron which pierced his stomach that's how he died ...if happened near the swimming pool

Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by amSammie(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2017
What a zoo called Nigeria
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2017
RIP
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ibkgab001: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:

You shall have it soon in jesus name call me when you get to Baltimore
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2017
olatade:
if I can recall recently...the Lagos State Police commissioner warned his boys about snooping in on people's phones. An illegality on the side of the SARS. 'aboy's family can start a case from there. the excesses of the Nigerian police needs to stop, and it's about time. it could be you or me tomorrow. RIP bro
brain touch of the mental on discharge unity in the zoo running with gun every were
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by islandmoon: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2017
what a nation, the police went to the hotel to check on people spending money, and they tried to check if he has a foreign number on his phone they can call him a fraudstar and demand for bribe from him.

the police sensing that their prey was about to escape pulled the trigger on the young man.

the police are same jobless area guys they joined the force due to frustration, now looking for who to take bribe from.

the politicians will let this go on as long as it doesnt stop them from looting,

let the SARS face Arm Robbers and EFCC face fraudstar,

to the young guy, while flaunting money on social media, probably he was a fraudstar but why shot him? now, you have no any evidence against him

how do one really survive in this country?

what right do you have as a police man to search my fone? dont I have right to my privacy?

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by uchvic(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2017
That's how a moda4kin cop almost gunned me at Onipan in lagos cos i was having my car number plate, without a thorough verification, they labelled me Yahoo boy. Had it bin i was strapped, i fon trace dat cop go him house and smoked him.. Aboy's murder wil be swept under d carpet as usual. Sick Country
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
why lie if na me b d boy family. at least 10 yeye police must die
bullshit

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by jojothegreat(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
SARS - Satan Armies Roaming Streets

Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) / "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.