Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) (65853 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos / SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:

LOL, I am always gorgeous wink
i thought you might say that tongue. now let's share some gossips tongue so what kinda man/boy do you like? grin
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
The IG.... SARS higher ups.... politicians are all silent on this matter.... no comment, no action. When enough is enough..... these security men will be randomly targeted... shot and killed in cold blood.... I hope the higher ups will not then be jumping up to condemn the killings.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by toastedbread: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
rip
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
djpop100:

yes Mumu is really in it peak, imagine yhu being happy cos u made FTC Wen u ought to have type Rip to d dead
ahahaha he pain u? pls get a balm to rubb it
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by sarcasticdude(m): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Haaaaha I'm seeing alot of yahoo boys here

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
muibi1:
guy never in your life call my country a zoo again. People like you are the reason why foreigners don't respect us.
https://www.nairaland.com/3853333/man-burnt-death-kano-graphic
Yet another one.
Respect is earned,not deserved.
If it smells like a zoo,looks like a zoo,sounds like a zoo,then its probably a zoo.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by wizard007(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
But u pple are just accusing the police..... if d deceased didn't have anything fishy, why must he run? let call a spade a spade.... May his soul rest in perfect peace.

So of all the people you know in your life, you don't have anyone to tell you, you are very stupid and foolish?

So what if he runs? Dem no get leg to pursue, I pity your unborn kids
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=teewhizzy4real post=57404539]But u pple are just accusing the police..... if d deceased didn't have anything fishy, why must he run? let call a spade a spade.... May his soul rest in perfect peace. [/quote

so the only panacea to an unarmed youth running is to shoot him dead abi?
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
joe4real12:
Who is a yahoo boy?
Naija Police: Any young guy with dreadlocks and low waste Jean trousers, with expensive shoes and wristwatch.

Animals in uniform

By the way, why kill because of mere suspicion?
Naija where Police are the accuser, judge n executioner.

He was shot because he ran. He was under investigation because he's a suspected fraudster.

Let's be guided.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by superlanny(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
You will see that nothing will be done about the officer/officers involved, because its just another one from the streets, but when one of them gets gunned down and they cry for justise, we will just be looking at them like mumu.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by superlanny(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
You will see that nothing will be done about the officer/officers involved, because its just another one from the streets, but when one of them gets gunned down and they cry for justice, we will just be looking at them like mumu.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by rheether(f): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
gypsey:
i thought you might say that tongue. now let's share some gossips tongue so what kinda man/boy do you like? grin

A rich man from from East wink wink
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:

A rich man from from East wink wink
what?! rich husband? even if he didn't love you? I didn't think you are the materialistic type of girl. tongue so poor folk like me need not apply. chai! grin odikwa egwu o!
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by rheether(f): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
gypsey:
what?! rich husband? even if he didn't love you? I didn't think you are the materialistic type of girl. tongue so poor folk like me need not apply. chai! grin odikwa egwu o!

A poor man that can afford to play golf smiley cheesy
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
crazyABO:
To be candid his a yahoo boy it's very obvious and moreover for him to have ran away when dey called him believe me d sars officials are gonna implicate him with something else angryeven though he is truly a yahoo boy he shouldn't have atleast ran all dey needed is settlement undecided but doesn't warrant dem to have shot him no matter the allegation his not guilty yet sad but believe me they ain't getting queried for that this Nigeria anything can happen! RIP cry
you are so heartless
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by idris4eva(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
But u pple are just accusing the police..... if d deceased didn't have anything fishy, why must he run? let call a spade a spade.... May his soul rest in perfect peace.
and killing him is the next thing to do
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:

A poor man that can afford to play golf smiley cheesy
grin grin golf is not just for the rich as Long as one can afford the membership it's really not that flamboyant. besides i was playing free of charge it's not even proper golf pitch.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Mrreed(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
lumydee44:

What he deserved was a court hearing. This is cold blooded murder, you don't shoot an unarmed man even if he runs. He has loved ones too you know.
the police act gives them the power to shoot a suspect who tries to flee.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by rheether(f): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin golf is not just for the rich as Long as one can afford the membership it's really not that flamboyant.

In Nigeria, golf is only meant for the rich and wealthy cry cry
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Seylad2009(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

He was shot because he ran. He was under investigation because he's a suspected fraudster.

Let's be guided.
Sir, you are off point. It doesn't matter whether his under investigation or not, so far he's not arm or under murder /armed robbery investigation.
The Police Men were not well trained, what about shooting him in the legs or better still ran after him and shot in the air?
Nigeria Police harrass any guy with big phone and/or wearing expensive cloth.
I'm a victim, I was tag a yahoo boy because I wore an armless cloth and driving my mother's car. Upon all showing all my ID cards and searching both the car and my phone, I was forced to give them money.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by othuksman: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
teewhizzy4real:

I done see am sey bomb dey your head or sense dey pain you
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by lumydee44: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mrreed:

the police act gives them the power to shoot a suspect who tries to flee.
Oga what are you saying, the police act gives them a license to kill. How do you justify killing someone that posed no threat to life.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Seylad2009:

Sir, you are off point. It doesn't matter whether his under investigation or not, so far he's not arm or under murder /armed robbery investigation.
The Police Men were not well trained, what about shooting him in the legs or better still ran after him and shot in the air?
I'm a victim, I was tag a yahoo boy because I wore an armless cloth and driving my mother's car. Upon all showing all my ID cards and searching both the car and my phone, I was forced to give them money.

That's your opinion and viewpoint on which I disagree.

Good day.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:

In Nigeria, golf is only meant for the rich and wealthy cry cry
yes! I would agree partially, but the golf i was playing was not for rich folks infact that's not even a proper golf pitch, and as I ve mentioned anyone can play as long as they can afford the membership. so you are looking for a golf playing rich guy? grin trust me rich folks are not very nice people I ve come across quite a few of them
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by donqx: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
no investigation
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Ayocom123(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Seylad2009:

You are talking trash sir,a police idiot have no right to shoot a suspect and even when arrested he must be released under 24hrs.Get it @egun mogaji

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
othuksman:

I done see am sey bomb dey your head or sense dey pain you
grin grin grin that was harsh
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ayocom123:

You are talking trash sir,a police idiot have no right to shoot a suspect and even when arrested he must be released under 24hrs.Get it
precisely! some people do not know there rights, in nigeria they have been brainwashed, victimised, bullied and brutalised into believing that nigerian police have the right to do anything, i mean, anything they wish to their citizens.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by rheether(f): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
gypsey:
yes! I would agree partially, but the golf i was playing was not for rich folks infact that's not even a proper golf pitch, and as I ve mentioned anyone can play as long as they can afford the membership. so you are looking for a golf playing rich guy? grin trust me rich folks are not very nice people I ve come across quite a few of them

Reaally? What are you called?
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Mrreed(m): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
lumydee44:

Oga what are you saying, the police act gives them a license to kill. How do you justify killing someone that posed no threat to life.
I am not in anyway trying to justify the killing but you should know that one of the reason that the Nigerian police misbehave is because of too much power vested in them. yes. a police officer according to the nigerian police act of 1967 has the right to shoot you if you try to flee. they have the right to go through your phone, the right to search your apartment with or without warrant, the right to stop and search anyone. they have so many obnoxious right.
this is why some of us are of the view that the Nigerian police biggest problem is the act that established it. try and get a copy so u cam understand better. constitutionally, they are too powerful.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by joe4real12: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Let's be guided.
Yes we must be guided since our Policemen now shot harmless suspects dead.
Trained police indeed grin grin grin
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
FroshJaynex:
you are so heartless
u r so heartful grin so I should cry? Do u knw how many ppl he ripped dere hard earned money from angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) / Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.