Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland (10108 Views)

Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband / I Was Deceived To Sow Seed For Hubby, Got Married Through Dating Site- Woman Say / No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL, that toks guy na very useless person, him they Google translator take they form French they ask one Cameroon babe for her number for one thread, he think say we sharp Boyz nor go code say na fake french.
maka why na? grin

Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

maka why na? grin

: grin grin
Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by Omoluabi16(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

some chat dirty/raw cheesy
those are the type of ladies i love cheesy
who wants a dull boring wife cheesy
The ones who don't chat dirty are not necessarily boring. Just about anyone could do raunchy chats, but not everyone could hold an intelligent discussion.

1 Like

Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
Omoluabi16:
The ones who don't chat dirty are not necessarily boring. Just about anyone could do raunchy chats, but not everyone could hold an intelligent discu ssion.
i am not talking about social media sex chat.i am talking of a lady being with her guy and acting so stiff and old fashioned like she came frm the 12th century.i like free minded and out going girls who feel at ease with a guy.bro i am telling u if ur girlfriend or wife can hold naughty talks with u she will also be able to hold intelligent talks wit u as well.
Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by Omoluabi16(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

i am not talking about social media sex chat.i am talking of a lady being with her guy and acting so stiff and old fashioned like she came frm the 12th century.i like free minded and out going girls who feel at ease with a guy.bro i am telling u if ur girlfriend or wife can hold naughty talks with u she will also be able to hold intelligent talks wit u as well.
lol, now you are talking. If we're an item, then of course we can do and undo and do again. No one wants an uptight girl.. But not the one who does it on a public forum like nairaland. A lady can be fun here without necessarily doing alk that.

2 Likes

Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol, now you are talking. If we're an item, then of course we can do and undo and do again. No one wants an uptight girl.. But not the one who does it on a public forum like nairaland. A lady can be fun here without necessarily doing alk that.
grin i am not saying u should do it on nairaland ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin.certainly not with the kissing and telling some guys do in here...uploading private whatsap chats and personal pms in here of nl ladies they have private chats with.sorry i mistook u for a guy o.
Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
Make I go package my CV
See as guys they pass interview for here
Make I try my own self shocked grin
Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by I888(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2017
greyboy5000:
Make I go package my CV
See as guys they pass interview for here
Make I try my own self shocked grin
grin grin
Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by adetayo234: 6:07am On Jul 16, 2017
subtlemee:
I was told the other day that matured nairalanders ripe for serious relationships are busy with their businesses outside nairaland when I complained that I only get pms from jambites...how then will such union be if you guys ignore us sisters here?

How would you know they are jambites? Did you take time to get to know them?. .....Hmmmm ......maybe that's why you've been shunning my approaches all these years, thinking I'm a jambite.. ...very funny. I don't think it's right to judge people from distance; you may judge them wrongly.
Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by I888(m): 4:46am On May 06, 2019
sexybbstar:
I met my fiance on nairaland and our pre wedding pix is on the way...... My best relationship ever.I have the best mother in law in the world, the best brother in law is taken off the shelf.

It's indeed a blessing to be in that family.
how far? We didn't see the pre wedding pics. What happened wink
Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by Nobody: 8:44am On May 06, 2019
I888:
how far? We didn't see the pre wedding pics. What happened wink
cheesy Wait for it. It might no longer be pre wedding pix again but wedding pictures because I've lost interest in the idea of taking pre-wedding pictures.

1 Like

Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by I888(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2019
sexybbstar:

cheesy Wait for it. It might no longer be pre wedding pix again but wedding pictures because I've lost interest in the idea of taking pre-wedding pictures.
oh cool. Nice to know. I was going through my followed topics when I saw someone liked my post here. So I decided to go over the thread again. What a nice memory.
Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by Mustiboy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
I888:
I am not. I have my own fears too. I hope u are not the kind that take loving heart for granted.

I understand you might feel these things are not real as I have described... because our world is fast being over taken by wrong men.

It's had to believe a guy that can do this still exist. If I had ulterior motives, I won't put this out here like this and I want the entire nairaland to bear me witness today...

I believe in one man one woman to the core. I am not promising you millions or 30 billions in the account (in davido's voice) but I assure you a loving heart that no money can get you.... that does not mean I am broke and gonna starve you ooo lol. But I guess you understand what I mean.

How far, the relationship work? Just curious
Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by I888(m): 7:39am On Mar 14, 2022
Mustiboy:

How far, the relationship work? Just curious
grin Baba, Na weyrey o. I go do nice guy she begin over estimate herself. I did a lot of nonsense that brought disrespect to myself and when I couldn't take the nuisance, I kicked.

If she see this now, she go talk say Na cos she turn me down Na why e dey pain e but she won't tell members that she wanted someone she refused to meet to commit almost 400k to buy 2 industrial sewing machines... And when I didn't do it due to some issues I had at that time, weyrey say "I can't date someone that is not financially stable" her actual words... And this triggered me.

Why she not get the money to buy am herself?

The insult was too much... But I no blame her, na me furk up go do dey nice guy.

Though most of those insults were due to the fact that I was acting too cool. The moment she saw another side of me, she begin call me pretender, evil and all whatnot. She expected me to continue swallowing her insults.

I don't have anything against her for real but I won't tolerate someone insulting me cos I chose to be gentleman.

Or she go say Na why girls dey run from me. But unknown to her, I have met more than 5 ladies from Nairaland before her who are my friends and we still have good relationship.3 of them are from my state.

I never had any bad intentions towards her.

This is just summary... And like I said, na me furk up and disrespect myself.

That's just it.

1 Like

Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by Mustiboy(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2022
I888:
grin Baba, Na weyrey o. I go do nice guy she begin over estimate herself. I did a lot of nonsense that brought disrespect to myself and when I couldn't take the nuisance, I kicked.

If she see this now, she go talk say Na cos she turn me down Na why e dey pain e but she won't tell members that she wanted someone she refused to meet to commit almost 400k to buy 2 industrial sewing machines... And when I didn't do it due to some issues I had at that time, weyrey say "I can't date someone that is not financially stable" her actual words... And this triggered me.

Why she not get the money to buy am herself?

The insult was too much... But I no blame her, na me furk up go do dey nice guy.

Though most of those insults were due to the fact that I was acting too cool. The moment she saw another side of me, she begin call me pretender, evil and all whatnot. She expected me to continue swallowing her insults.

I don't have anything against her for real but I won't tolerate someone insulting me cos I chose to be gentleman.

Or she go say Na why girls dey run from me. But unknown to her, I have met more than 5 ladies from Nairaland before her who are my friends and we still have good relationship.3 of them are from my state.

I never had any bad intentions towards her.

This is just summary... And like I said, na me furk up and disrespect myself.

That's just it.

Chaii

Who's the real pretender between you and her? I remember her words stressing on how she's not after money and is willing to manage and grow with a guy. It's all pretence after all.

With your story, it's safe to say a lot of Nigerian girls have the same traits of greed, materialism, and conceitedness.

Tufiakwa. Glad you Jettisoned her early enough
Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by I888(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mustiboy:

Chaii

Who's the real pretender between you and her? I remember her words stressing on how she's not after money and is willing to manage and grow with a guy. It's all pretence after all.

With your story, it's safe to say a lot of Nigerian girls have the same traits of greed, materialism, and conceitedness.

Tufiakwa. Glad you Jettisoned her early enough

Nwanne, I don learn my lessons. I almost sent that money IF not that I had issues that I couldn't put her problems above mine, I would have sent it BUT I thank God that I didn't and I thank God that I had those problems.

The truth is, when you give certain girls from certain underprivileged backgrounds money, their most default reaction to such is that you are fool, even when you are doing it to show through action that you care.

One time I did one of those stupid nice guys' mistakes, she capitalized on it and flared up. I tried to calm her down and she went on about it for hours and after trying with no outcome, I gave up. I didn't say anything to her for 3 days and just faced my life.

exactly 3days later, she buzzed out of the blue, saying all manner of things. I never uttered a word that day but was just reading everything. She blocked and unblocked me several times, told me to delete her pictures, and never contact her again. This started from 4pm in the evening till 9pm at night. I never replied her until she ask that I delete her pictures at around 9 pm and that was when I responded with "done"

She had been looking for a way to discard me and saw a perfect excuse but I didn't fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by I888(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
@Mustiboy

Things were a bit okay prior to this until she wanted to go for fashion school of course. You know those kind of complaints girls make in hope to bait you into billing. She would make complaints how she wants to go to fashion school, this week, next week, a month. I couldn't imagine doing anything about because, it was not something I can would wish to do. Not long after she talked about a guy from her past and that dude has agreed to pay for it... N70,000 and And yeah, he paid it. It was during that period she started changing and any little thing I did, she gets angry. Some times I would call and she would on the phone for more than an hour. I suspect it was the new guy. few days before she told me that the dude paid it, I had bought myself a new gen close to that amount. I still dey use that gen till today grin

Anyway, after she told me not to contact her again. I said okay and I didn't contact her. 3 months after that, she called me directly on my phone. I didn't want to answer that call but my elder brother told me to let everything slide and answer the phone like a gentleman. I did and she was like "errmmm... you stopped calling or reaching out cos we are quarreling". I told her we are not quarreling but she insisted that we are. She asked about my family and I said they are fine. I asked about hers and she responded ditto. But I ended by saying I was about going out when her calls came in and that I would like to get on.

She said okay... After that call, she would flash me or call and ask me to call back or talk to her on whatsapp. I wasn't really interested and so she was trying to make amends. This went on for like 1 week plus. Make e no b like say I dey keep grudges, I decided to let things slide and gave her access to me.

One question came up in my mind and it was, why did this girl reach out to me after saying I shouldn't contact her again... I didn't get an answer to it but I couldn't place my hand on it to get an answer.

It was not even up to a month that she started complaining, just like when she needed money for the fashion school, that she needed sewing machine. Industrial sewing machines actually. She didn't ask me directly but you know how girls complain in hope that they will bait you into footing the bills. This went on until I stupid fell for the bait I said I would do something about . Unfortunately, I had issues that couldn't me fulfill that promise, to which I am glad.

1 Like

Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by I888(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
@Mustiboy

It is what it is. Another guy bought the machines for her anyway and that was why she threw those mockery words at me. It was after everything that I realized that the reason she came back after 3 months is because she needed money for that sewing machine and I looked like a perfect idiot to use to actualize that goal.

No matter how things become with insult flying here and there, they(girls) ALWAYS know you were/are good and kind to them. They always know, no matter how much they insult you. It was why after all those insults, she still had the confidence that I would assist, simply because I told her let's put everything behind after over a year.

I had no intention of even going beyond chats this time around, like let's keep it "Hi Hi" kinda things. Then she made a financial request to which I declined, she persisted, I declined, she came up with another story and that she will payback...I declined and told her I can't.

So, I reminded her that didn't you say I was financially unstable? what's this request about? You might be wondering the same too but the truth is that I had been kind to her in the past, it was what gave her that confidence, even after insulting and mocking me of being financially unstable.

She got angry because I reminded her of her words and called me all manner of things.

1 Like

Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by Mustiboy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
I888:
@Mustiboy

It is what it is. Another guy bought the machines for her anyway and that was why she threw those mockery words at me. It was after everything that I realized that the reason she came back after 3 months is because she needed money for that sewing machine and I looked like a perfect idiot to use to actualize that goal.

No matter how things become with insult flying here and there, they(girls) ALWAYS know you were/are good and kind to them. They always know, no matter how much they insult you. It was why after all those insults, she still had the confidence that I would assist, simply because I told her let's put everything behind after over a year.

I had no intention of even going beyond chats this time around, like let's keep it "Hi Hi" kinda things. Then she made a financial request to which I declined, she persisted, I declined, she came up with another story and that she will payback...I declined and told her I can't.

So, I reminded her that didn't you say I was financially unstable? what's this request about? You might be wondering the same too but the truth is that I had been kind to her in the past, it was what gave her that confidence, even after insulting and mocking me of being financially unstable.

She got angry because I reminded her of her words and called me all manner of things.

Omo

Just finished reading through

It's safe to say most girls are pretenders.

But I like that you didn't invest heavily on her. I rather spend my money on things I can set my eyes on years later than a banny, the latter of whom can leave at any effing time.

I wish you had called her out though. She needed someone to call her bluff publicly

1 Like

Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by I888(m): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mustiboy:

Omo

Just finished reading through

It's safe to say most girls are pretenders.

But I like that you didn't invest heavily on her. I rather spend my money on things I can set my eyes on years later than a banny, the latter of whom can leave at any effing time.

I wish you had called her out though. She needed someone to call her bluff publicly
Nah bro, I don't need to call her out. The experience was worth it. At least my current girlfriend knows I won't tolerate games or nuisance. Big girl that have her own company and business, the girl even shocked me last month lol.

It is very wrong to try to be nice to these girls because the end result is always them assuming that you dont have sense.

My only advice to guys is AVOID girls that have no value to contribut to your life other than take away from you like parasites. Most of them that have nothing or can't even boast of making 1M in their entire life have an over-bloated sense of pride, so much that it is those that dont even have 500k in their bank account that will be broke shaming you...

Never settle for less. If anyone disrespect you, do not go on thinking you should pamper her because you want her. It is best to just kick her out as soon as the disrespect shows up. That is how to be a man!

1 Like

Re: Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland by Mustiboy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
I888:
Nah bro, I don't need to call her out. The experience was worth it. At least my current girlfriend knows I won't tolerate games or nuisance. Big girl that have her own company and business, the girl even shocked me last month lol.

It is very wrong to try to be nice to these girls because the end result is always them assuming that you dont have sense.

My only advice to guys is AVOID girls that have no value to contribut to your life other than take away from you like parasites. Most of them that have nothing or can't even boast of making 1M in their entire life have an over-bloated sense of pride, so much that it is those that dont even have 500k in their bank account that will be broke shaming you...

Never settle for less. If anyone disrespect you, do not go on thinking you should pamper her because you want her. It is best to just kick her out as soon as the disrespect shows up. That is how to be a man!

Ma jot this one down.

True talk, brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For Sex" – Female Corper Reveals (photos) / SEE PHOTO: Makurdi Slay Queen Butt/nyash Pad Goes Wrong / We All Have The Tendency To Cheat, But... - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.