Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) (51250 Views)

Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by panco: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

U will see
your back yard make sense o
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by press005: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
SMH

God knows I can't take a girl with such an unkempt hair out let alone ridicule myself by proposing to her in public.

See her sneakers like what was used in the civil war.

bro chill, abi na ur propose? grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
decatalyst:

Lol!
Nice profile pix wink
thanks dear
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Preca:
nice
d two are not responsible shameless individuals
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by bukitt: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:

I pray they don't break-up in Aba market

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
AmericanQuarter:
As shared by my friend on the FACEBOOK.
cheesy I'm trynna understand the other guy's facial expression in the first picturecheesy

was he surprised or happy for the girl
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
everybody is becoming useless these days and want to do things for the camera!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by jc173(f): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=0b100100111 post=57406505][color=#000099][b]

This guy is a clown
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
Sharrap... Na ass u go chop?
yes oo, nah ass I like grin. If u got a big ass, tell me? kiss
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
SingleDad:
yes oo, nah ass I like grin. If u got a big ass, tell me? kiss
As flat as slippers sad
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by jc173(f): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
SMH

God knows I can't take a girl with such an unkempt hair out let alone ridicule myself by proposing to her in public.

If u continue like this I swear u won't make heaven.. Lol grin
NwaAmaikpe:
SMH

If u continue like this I swear u won't make heaven.. Lol
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
they look cute together, congrats

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nyceguy92: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Is it not more decent and more mature to make the proposal in the quietness of a room or some such setting? Why the drama?

It appears these guys first of all hire a camera man to capture what should otherwise take everybody by surprise. I tire sef.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by sammyokpoh(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
nice one broda see u at the alter soon [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
As flat as slippers sad
. I dont believe you, do you know why?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by shine12: 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hollywood movies has really shaped popular culture.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
SingleDad:
. I dont believe you, do you know why?
why
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
why
because my instinct tells me. Those who claim not to have, actually have what they claim not to have. I will send u a PM
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
SingleDad:
because my instinct tells me. Those who claim not to have, actually have what they claim not to have. I will send u a PM
Would just pile up with the many unreplied PMS grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
Would just pile up with the many unreplied PMS grin
grin lemme hold my peace then. Click the follow button, and I will do the same. cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
SingleDad:
grin lemme hold my peace then. Click the follow button, and I will do the same. cool
What stops u from clicking first?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
What stops u from clicking first?
don't be proud, I asked you to do that first?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by iykomo666(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by JikanBaura(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin clapping for them for what reason. if this stupidness is done North, they would have received the beat of the life. Idiots
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by cuteralph101(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
SMH

thats y people like u marry today divorce today undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by PasNina(m): 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
So we have a mall self... How nice
hehehe. ...Shoprite has become Onitsha mall. nne Five Star nko?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
I don tire but l knw DAT God will see me through
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by fpeter(f): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Homeboiy:
That useless mod that banned me :Dfor saying the truth

u wil kpai

grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by godson4u79(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Guy you are too wicked and heartless..

0b100100111:

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by thoth: 3:43am On Jun 12, 2017
why would he marry such an old Lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) / Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.