Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) (51254 Views)

Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by donqx: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
madness
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
That's a real man like me. Not all these fuckboiz
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by RussianICBM(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:

I pray they don't break-up in Aba market

Hhahahahahah!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by HisSexcellency(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
I hate all this Kneeling stuff to propose to a girl in public sad sad

Can't you just make your intentions known to her without all the drama and rehearsals attached

I'm not romantic and I know it.

When he was "wooing" the lady was it at shopprite?

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
I wish them happiness...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
SingleDad:
Flat ass. God forbid. Please I need NL girls with big backyard grin
Sharrap... Na ass u go chop?

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
1bkaye come and see

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
This never gets Old
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
decatalyst:
And the other guy in the picture just open teeth like a roasted goat grin

Dude didn't even know that he is rubbing his madingo on the cashier's counter already grin
is it ur Mandingo?.... is Ya Mandingo missing?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Edum13656: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:

ishi gi there, enemy of progress.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Knetpro(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is so romantic.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by MzJin(f): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
AmericanQuarter:
Lovely

Hml.....na for d mall em buy d ring na coded guy mak em try am b4 dem live......good one bro. So on point

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
OP.dnt say 'MAN.rather say.'i kneel down to propose.most of marriages that starts wit such unafrican show of shame always ends soon in shame.if this mariage lasts beyond 5yrs.call me lai mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
A sheer display of idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Sanchase: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Proposal in this recession

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by seunfape(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Two guys proposing to each other

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by bodmas119(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
fool of d highest order

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Na inside shoprrite dis one dey propose.
Nigerians always taking things to the extreme
What is romantic about a shopping mall sef?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is nothing but a Zap boy. When he pays his bride price he should let us know.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by michealjames3969(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
All This Kneeing Thing Na Deceit But Love May Have Turn His Head Backward Sha #smh#

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=Iloveafrica post=57413303][/quote] oboyyeh, where you get that picture from?
That guy must have been playing shaolin soccer before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by lelvin(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
I guess the pussy was too good to be true he couldn't imagine living the rest of his life without such sweetness. Congrats to them. And I pray I get myself some too-good to be true pussy some day.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by pokipoki: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Epositive:
they never propose for zoo? cheesy
Loser!!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Merceline(f): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
I don't know how people enjoy proposing in public.
I would be too shy to do anything
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Chidon613(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
lfleak:
what are you trying to say??
You know someone said you don't have a gf because you have a small dick yesterday... So this thread ain't for you..
Go to kids section..

Oops!!... menh wink
lfleak:
what are you trying to say??
You know someone said you don't have a gf because you have a small dick yesterday... So this thread ain't for you..
Go to kids section..

Oops!!... menh
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by tellwisdom: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Foolish boi disgracing his generation sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
decatalyst:
And the other guy in the picture just open teeth like a roasted goat grin

Dude didn't even know that he is rubbing his madingo on the cashier's counter already grin
Lwkmd...dat guy 2 mumu i swear...see as in open teeth like roasted frog
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
SMH

God knows I can't take a girl with such an unkempt hair out let alone ridicule myself by proposing to her in public.

See her sneakers like what was used in the civil war.

Are you better than them.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by pressy09: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
-In the mathematics of marriage,1+1 is not =2 http://www.dailyfamily.ng/5-things-must-extremely-happy-marriage/
0b100100111:

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Lwkmd...dat guy 2 mumu i swear...see as in open teeth like roasted frog

Lol!

Nice profile pix wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) / Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.