Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,105 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around (4863 Views)

What Should This Woman Do? Please Advice. / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / What Should A Woman Do To A Drunk Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by floxy4xy: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2007
What should a wife do if her husbands womanises and spends his little salary on girls outside only to live on the woman's salary? Divorce? Separation or Have a boyfriend?
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by solo2(m): 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2007
In the first place, why should you continue to leave with some body who have no love for you?. if he love you he will not go after other ladies, he will not spend all his money outside only to come and depend on your salary. Divource is the option.

1 Like

Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by 2Legit: 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2007
why the woman sef marry yeye man? na yeye woman dey meet yeye man
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by Free(f): 5:16am On Feb 09, 2007
if he cnt stop or help it

i suggst u leave grin grin grin
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by OmoEko1(f): 5:19am On Feb 09, 2007
@ FREE
SHE CAN'T LEAVE HER HUSBAND LIKE THAT FOR ANOTHER WOMAN TO COME AND FILL IN, WORK IT OUT WITH HIM. COMMUNICATE. THAT WHAT MARRIAGE IS ALL ABOUT

1 Like

Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by Free(f): 5:30am On Feb 09, 2007
well he needs 2 get his act togother or she cn leave

she shoud be da only woman he flirts with
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:32am On Feb 09, 2007
She should stat flirting too tongue, An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

1 Like

Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by OmoEko1(f): 5:34am On Feb 09, 2007
JosBoy4Lif:

She should stat flirting too tongue, An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
2 wrongs does NOT make it right, so is that how you handle your relationship NA WA
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:34am On Feb 09, 2007
No, that is just the bad advice that im dolling out
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by OmoEko1(f): 5:41am On Feb 09, 2007
ok o if u say so grin grin grin grin
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by flylove: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2007
i have a friend whose husband is a known flirt to her and to both families (husband's and wife's). The wife has tried all she could to talk it out with the man and things are not working. not too long ago my friend found a guy she likes and someone who cares about her love life, in short they fell in love and have been seeing each other secretly. according to my friend, they kiss and romance but have not done the main thing and this seems to give my friend happiness cos now she bothers not whether her husband goes to girls and comes. The problem now is that the man's tradition forbids it and my friend is worried what will happen next and the husband is unrepentant, so what should she do?

1 Like

Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by jbbaby(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2007
@ Topic, u know ur hubby more any1 here, ther should be a way out as in just try 2 work it out some how(pray, discuss, wake him up in d middle of d nite wt ur cry letting him know how he hurt u) do everytin it takes 2 keep ur home bt dnt divorce cos its nt d solution.

always pray 4 him n dnt spend ur salary on him again, its suppose 2 be d other way round. of course u dnt do dat like u re trying 2 punish him (NO) just do dat with style wt time he would get d gist n start dropin money @ home.

n pls dnt have a boyfriend o, stay n pray 4 ur marriage 2 work & it would.

1 Like

Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by trueface(f): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2007
There are lots of reasons why men cheat on their wives though am not in support of it. Maybe the lady has changed in shape nd size and the husband does not like it or her attitude towards him has changed( maybe in terms of sexuality). Meanwhile, some men are born flirts though every man has a tendency to flirt. how u handle them goes a long way in curbing it. the best thing the woman can do is to first check her self both physically and in terms of behaviour. most importantly, PRAY FOR HIM cos a cheating partner is as bad as a hired assasine. Good luck.
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by NiteAngel(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2007
It upsets me to hear stuff like maybe the woman has changed in size, who caused it? Sex and pregnancy does make some people add weight but the couple can work at checking this at the very early stage. Never forget that your woman can become better than that woman you admire with more benefit to you.

If he flirts, join him (or pretend to) if you can, men don't want their wives with someone else so let him know that what is good for the geese is good for the gander! If you can't, leave him. Don't remain under his roof while he brings in his adulterous scents and ask you to join the party as he orders you into bed. While you are away; if you love his soul, pray for him 'cause at the very end they'll kill him, ruin him or mar him with their deposit both physical and spiritual.

Love in marriage should be reciprocal, there's no use if you're simply tolerated in return.
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by Echidime(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2007
GO A WATCH THAT NIGERIAN FILRM CALLED :WOMEN OF FAITH 1/2
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by Busta(f): 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2007
don't wanna think bout it but i don't think i can handle it if ma man messes around.

will leave himand then, he can have as much fun as he wants.
not just cos of the shame or emotions involved but also, cos of u neva know with the all the kinds of diseases flying around these days.

3 Likes

Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by bunmii(f): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2007
talk to him, if he doesn't stop & u cn't cope live him alone
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by aisha12(f): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2008
i just know dat some men are so smart that they can easily deny having anything to do with it i browsed through my husbands phone once nad some messages he sent through phone chatting, i did not even bother to ask him i dont know if what i did is right though he was asking the girl for her address and giving her his own . what do you think about that housemates
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by Leilah(f): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2008
aisha, why would a man be asking for a womans address comon for heavens sake. just pray and go to bed and all will sort itself out. prayer wont sort these men out.
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by emmaction: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2008
anytime a man is doing such a thing that is not morally accepted or against the vowed marriage system,i belive it is not ordary makings,some distracting spirit must be responsible,i will advice the victim to call his husband back,sit him down and try to discuss with,may if he is the changing type he will reason with you.but if he do not accpted your make up,i believ you call it a quit.
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by skyone(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2008
padlock his dick every morning with agadadogo before heading to work. angry
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by Outstrip(f): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2008
The woman should get a brain. That's what she needs to do. So he spends all his money and then she lets him spend her's. How stupid. She has already set the pace for the relationship.
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by olanajim(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2008
Hmmm
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by fellybabe(f): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2008
pray to God because there is nothing God cannot do
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by Godalone(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2008
skyone:

padlock his privates every morning with agadadogo before heading to work. angry

I can't laugh jare.
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by nezerst(f): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2008
Dont give urself headache over any man ,they r simply not worth it.
Keep taking care of him and look for other ways to make urself happy (even if it means cheating).
But dont get caught sha.
And pls start saving for the future that is if u've not started already.
Cos anything can happen
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by SENATORJD(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2008
easy dear,
flush his car key(s), ATM card(s), wrist watch,chain,glasses(if he wears one) and everything flushable down the toilet.
give him a strong bonning angry look after that and tell him his balls are next. undecided
trust me he's gonna stop
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by myomy(f): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2008
my dear

There is nothing on earth you can do to a cheating husband except pray for him. Im talking from experience. The best you can do for him is to totally ignore him and be praying that he doesnt bring hiv home for you. You must be praying for yourself too becos you dont know the kind of women he goes out there to meet so that they dont start hoping you will die so that they can enter. If you dont ignore him you will end up having hypertention and if you develop health challenge the man wont be there to take care of you so you must be strong for yourself and children. A man that sleeps around is nothing but a killer so dont allow him to kill you be prayerful and always tell God that he should allow what will make him to sit up happen to him until then no amount of talks, tears and quarrel will change him, ta ja ba fori komi a mo ona ile olowo e. Lastly, do everything and i said everything that will make you happy even if it means having a male friend but dont commit adultery! Did i hear you say he leaves on you? baby gilr how can you be so gualble? Dont you know that such men are not to be trusted and rely on? They are simply igi da eye fo. You'd better start saving all you can for the raining season for the sake of your children if you have any yet. Take care of yourself and kids they are your reward. Dont divorce him becos he can still change but you must be firm. A word is sufficent for the wise
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by weebee(f): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2008
A husband that flirts around? I wont say much just leave him to God to deal with infact by the time God is through with his life you will be sorry for him. There is nothing you can do that will change him just divert the love you have for him elsewhere.
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by dsaints(m): 1:37am On Jul 06, 2009
I'm a married man too, experiencing same thing. Maybe u buzz me on my yahoo adelanapaul147@yahoo.com
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by IGWEUSA(m): 6:32am On Jul 06, 2009
@ Poster

She should keep on praying and working on her marriage. Divorce shouldnt be an option because there is no guarranty that her new
partner/husband wont also be a flirt like the divorced one.
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by sparta(f): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2009
You must have seen the trait in him before marriage, you probably thought he will change. Too bad he didn't undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Children Should A Couple Have? / My Maid / Please, I Need A Cortina Bata Shoe!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.