Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around (4877 Views)

What Should This Woman Do? Please Advice. / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / What Should A Woman Do To A Drunk Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by didit1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2009
Sit him down and have a serious talk with him, if possible with your pastor and if he doesn't change start to fast and pray seriously on the matter until he changes.
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by Fhemmmy: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2009
Protect herself from being infected.
Cos there is little or nothing that can be done about a cheating husband
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by maneasy: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2009
I'm a married man too,  Maybe u buzz me for friendship only on my yahoo maneasy1968@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2009
maneasy:

I'm a married man too,  Maybe u buzz me for friendship only on my yahoo maneasy1968@yahoo.co.uk

You are the type of man she was talking about.
You want her to call you for friendship, that is interesting
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by wankid: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2011
talk to me,may be we could be friends.07035792019
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by hippyzuki(f): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2011
@omo eko there is notting like communication here. That man is simply irresponsible i have seen men who cheat but still take care of their family yet dis yeye man dey spend all him moni 4woman matter. I advice her to act like she don't have a husband and try to mk herslf nd her kids happy because livin him won't solve the probs
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by Blazay(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2011
If every woman were like some women I know. . . wink

Cheat back of course.

Arrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!

Who nor like to sample "new area"! cheesy

If 'akara' like huh? Make im scatter for h-inside 'oyel'! kiss
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by freddjay(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2011
is there anyway i can have your number or have to talk to you. My name is Frederick, my number is 08068689768. or you can as well send me a text message. I really need to talk to you. Thanks.
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by chioma134: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2011
Simple,separate from him. Better to be alive and take care of ur kids than to be dead and leave ur kids to suffer.
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by pankajsoft: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2011
Hi,

keep on trying to fight fight fight u will be sucess one day
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2011
Then I m gone, not worth fighting for, I dont like drama.
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by freddjay(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2011
Thats Fair enough,
Re: What Should A Woman Do If Her Husband Flirts Around by Tvegas(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
End it. Whether you like it or not,that action is another form of ABUSE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Does Not Want To Take To My Advice / Please, I Need A Cortina Bata Shoe!!!! / Good Marriages Do Not Make Good Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.