Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Last Gang Standing (Crime) - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing (Crime) (89733 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mazimee(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
This is a master piece, remind of one of those Korean action movies.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by donteanz(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
this souloho19 of a guy would make an outstanding action film script writer, i tell you. I dey suspect say the bobo don manoeuvre him way go study script writing for New-York Film Academy. Abi wetin Una reason ma people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
donteanz:
this souloho19 of a guy would make an outstanding action film script writer, i tell you. I dey suspect say the bobo don manoeuvre him way go study script writing for New-York Film Academy. Abi wetin Una reason ma people?
Seconded
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by bigbauer(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
At this point I can't help but say, this is wonderful. You guys are all wonderful. Wish Nollywood has the financial capacity to produce the scripts you guys write here. Smartestpopqueen, Nitefury, Repogirl, y'all need to read this. Thumps up ops

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by bigbauer(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Updates Pleeeeaaassssseeeee shocked shocked shocked cry
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 1:29am On Aug 09, 2017
bigbauer:
Updates Pleeeeaaassssseeeee shocked shocked shocked cry

Yes boss..thanks for commenting

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 1:30am On Aug 09, 2017
Streetwise drove like a mad man. The van moved in a blur as the needle on the speedometer neared 120km/h.
"What exactly did Braham say on the phone?" Anderson asked.

"He said we're under attack, I'm on my way, go ahead with the plan and kill the girls and prepare to evacuate immediately. The person on the line then asked if they should go with aqua or alpha to which Braham replied Aqua...I don't know what that meant"

"Its a terminology we use...they're going to drown them. There's a body of water near the ware house. Damn! Step on it streetwise!"
"The pedal is literally on the floor" streetwise replied but the van picked up more speed.

"Shit!" Streetwise shouted suddenly
"What is it?" Williams asked. He had torn the sleeve of his shirt and was busy tying it round his wound to stop the bleeding. The pain would have been unbearable if it wasn't so familiar.
"Its the cops" streetwise said as the blue and flashing lights came into view. A single police car with the airmen blasting followed the van, urging the driver to pull over.
"Probably because of the speed" Williams muttered "I hate the bloody cops!"

"I got this" Jemba assured him. She went to the back of the van, detaching her sniper rifle from the sling that hung on her back. She opened both doors of the van and took a knee as the police car drew closer. She closed one eye, stating into the scope intensely as the van bounced along the road. She squeeze,end the trigger, cocking the gun expertly as the spent shell ejected. She aimed the gun again but didn't need to shoot. One bullet was all it took to bring the police car to a halt.

She had shot the slug through the tore on the driver's side, bursting it and making the car skid, somersault before flipping on its side a couple of times. She shut the door.

Streetwise had a radio in the van which he had keyed into the police frequency and Anderson (who rode shotgun) switched it on.
They all heard the dispatcher just as he had suspected as she described the van and their last seen location. "Be warned, suspects are armed and extremely dangerous"

°•°•°•
Kernel avenue was beside a large body of water. It was formerly a port were ships docked for days and loaded containers. However, the rampant rise in drugs and constant battle between the coast guard and drug barons using the waterway as a means of bringing drugs into the country had made the Government seal off the port. It was now a federal and prosecutable offence to make use of the port to bring in or export any goods.
Hence the kernel port had become abandoned and lonely. Save for a few empty containers and a crane the place was empty.
Braham stood at the edge of the water, watching impatiently as one of the agents chained both girls legs to a wrecking ball. The mass of the ball and chain surpassed the combined body weight of both girls. Once they entered the water, they would sink to the very bottom.
"Hurry up!" Braham snapped impatiently at the agent.
"I'm almost done boss"

Both girls were crying now, the elder sister trying to comfort the younger while she sobbed quietly. Braham felt some kind of regret for what he was about to do. What he had to do. He had no choice, they had seen too much,heard too much including his face and his name.
"I'm done!" The agent announced standing up.

Braham knelt down and placed a hand on each girls shoulder "look, this world is a big bad place. Its very wicked and evil. I'm sending you to somewhere better, where the light is bright and you'd see both mommy and daddy okay?"
Both girls nodded in response. "Its people like you that make the world a bad place" little Samantha said in between sobs.
.suddenly a van came charging from the other end. It barreled down the road and charged straight at them.
"Shiit! Shoot that van! Stop that van!" Braham shouted. He pushed the girls into the water and took off. Running towards the container.

The agents opened fire on the van trying to hit the windscreen and the driver and occupants.

Streetwise stepped on the clutch, he pulled the hand break up, put the gear in neutral and at the same time stepped on the accelerator with much force.
This made the steering wheel spin very fast in anti clockwise rotatory motion. The result of this action was the van drifting on its side.
The bullets hit the side of the van as it continued its drift.

Williams rolled out of the door, wincing in pain when his shoulder touched the floor. As he rolled, he did what he was good at: he shot his gun.
The ghost did the impossible, jumping out of the window, doing cartwheels and somersaults in the air and firing his arrows before his feet touched the ground.

Davina and Jemba jumped our through the back of the van, using both doors for cover and returning fire.

In five seconds all six agents lay dead. Gunshot, head shots, between the eyes, in the forehead, arrows buried in the throats....a medical examiner won't have a hard time figuring out the cause of death.

Anderson jumped out of the still moving truck. He ran towards the water and dived in not even bothering to draw oxygen.

His arms cut through the water with precision and frantic speed as he swam towards the bottom. He could see the outline of his daughters at the bottom and he prayed he was not too late.

He heard distinct splashes behind him as Jemba and Davina both jumped into the water.

°•°••°•
Braham ran as fast as his legs could carry him. His car was parked with the engine running at the other end of the port. He just had to get through the container first. But he was scared. He knew the assassin was coming for him.
He could hear him literally breathing down his neck.

He glanced back and was shocked to see Williams closing the distance with astonishing speed. There was no way he could outrun the assassin and get to his car in time. He had to kill him.
He took out his dagger and ducked behind a container.

°•°•°•
For a second Williams thought he had lost him. He ran through the containers trying not to panic when he didn't see any sign of Braham ahead of him.

At the last Second, he sensed the danger and caught movement from the corner of his eye.
With lightening reflex, he raised his arm blocking the strike(intended for his throat) but taking the dagger in his shoulder. The same shoulder he had been shot.

Braham removed the blade and plunged again, going for the face this time.

Williams caught his hand at the last second. He stared at the blade, inches from his eyes as he and Braham struggled with the blade.
Him trying to push Braham's hand and the dagger away from his face and Braham pushing and trying to force the dagger into Williams.
Both men went strength for strength and the struggled continued for some seconds hut Williams was loosing. His shoulder was badly injured. Blood flowed freely from the bullet and knife wound and he could feel his arm getting lighter and weaker as he lost blood.
He knew in a few more seconds the blade could go through his face.

Suddenly, he shifted his head to the side, causing the dagger to miss his eyes but the the blade scratched his cheek, slicing it as he dodged.

Because Braham had been putting a lot of force behind the blade, trying to run it through his enemy the moment Williams shifted and the blade struck the air, the lack of impact made him fall forward.
Williams had been waiting for this.

He twisted Braham's wrist, causing the blade to fall to the ground as the man yelped out in pain.
On a half turn, Williams delivered a round house kick to Braham's chest causing the man to stumble backwards.

Braham reached to his holstered and brought out his gun. But before he could pull the trigger, another perfectly placed kick to his wrist sent the gun flying again.

Blood was flowing/gushing from his shoulder but Williams didn't feel any pain. He felt only anger...the kind of anger that had grown whenever he got transferred from one foster home to another.
He removed his desert eagle .50 magnum stainless steel from his ankle holster and pointed the nuzzle at Braham.
"Tell me where I'd find Trump and I'll make it quick"

Braham sneered "some secrets are worth dying for"

Williams placed his gun on the floor when he heard this. He could feel his arm getting weaker and numb but he ignored it. He believed in mind over matter. He clenched his fist and moved in a fighting stance.

Braham had been one of the best fighters in the agency when he was younger and until recently he still trained recruits in physical combat. He could tell Williams was badly injured in his right shoulder and he knew he stood a chance.

He charged at Williams throwing powerful blows with his large fist. Whoom! Whom! Whoom!

Williams ducked, moved his head to the side, dodging the blow with excellent head movement and footwork and countered the third punch.
Blocking it with the back of his left hand he threw a right handed jab and caught Braham squarely in the throat causing the man to cough and move back.

"You took my parents from me, they were harmless people" Williams dodged Braham's kick, bending backwards from the waist as the intended head kick struck the air.
Williams dropped to the ground immediately, striking a sweeping ground kick that caught Braham squarely on the ankles and sent the man tumbling on the floor.

It suddenly began to rain as Williams climbed him and began raining blows to his face, venting the storm of frustration that had built for so many years.
"This is for Anderson's wife!" Whack! "This is for the pain you put him through!" Boof! "This is for the two little girls!" Wham! "This is for the young boy you made and orphan!" Gbam! "This is for my parents!" Gboof!

Williams continued punching Braham in the face as the rain fell harder and lightening flashed. He felt Braham's nose break, felt his teeth break and get punched down the throat, even felt the cheekbones crack but he didn't stop. Not even the pain in his shoulder could stop him.

He kept on punching and punching till someone held his hand from behind. It was Davina "Will....Will its okay, its alright"

Her voice brought him back and he blinked a couple of times as his vision cleared. Braham's face was bloodied and unrecognizable.

Williams' fist was stained red and the knuckles peeled, Braham's blood had splashed on his shirt and on his face.

Davina knelt down hugging him from behind "its okay..Williams the girls are safe. We need to leave now, the cops are getting closer"
For the first time he heard the siren as it grew louder. He got up silently and watched as Davina knelt down over Braham's body and touched his throat feeling for a pulse. She got none. "He's dead" she said standing up.

"Let's go" Williams found his voice. "We need to ditch the van, its wanted..we'll take his car" he nodded at Braham as he picked his gun from the floor.

Davina relayed the instructions into the mouthpiece and the van appeared. They all got down and ran through the containers leaving the van behind as the first police car arrived the scene.

Anderson and ghost carried the two girls as they ran. The girls were freezing.

"I need to remove the bullet from your arm and clean the wound before it gets infected" Davina panted beside him.
Let's get to the car first.

The deadly group ran away from the sirens and dead bodies towards the end of the port where the other car was waiting.
An important piece had just been killed from the chess board... They still had a lot of challenges ahead of them but tonight they were the last gang standing

2 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by absoul: 1:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Divepen1 please unban souloho19 and unhide the update. The antispom bot again.
Thanks boss!
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by taofeek968(m): 4:43am On Aug 09, 2017
aм ѕo нappy ι can coммenт now.

do aм a gнoѕт reader вυт ғroм now on

#gнoѕт мode dιѕacтιvaтed

nιce joв gυyѕ ι really love тнιѕ worĸ .

ι jυѕт joιn naιraland вυт ι love тнe worĸ aм ѕeeιng нere .

мore ιnĸ тo yoυr pen all wrιтerѕ

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by taofeek968(m): 4:47am On Aug 09, 2017
тo all мa ladιeѕ тнaт wanna wrιтe ѕoғт worĸ

тнeιr are мany aѕpecт oғ ѕoғт worĸ тнeιr тнaт yoυ can вυιld ooтo all мa ladιeѕ тнaт wanna wrιтe ѕoғт worĸ

тнeιr are мany aѕpecт oғ ѕoғт worĸ тнeιr тнaт yoυ can вυιld oo
тo all мa ladιeѕ тнaт wanna wrιтe ѕoғт worĸ

тнeιr are мany aѕpecт oғ ѕoғт worĸ тнeιr тнaт yoυ can вυιld oo

ι wιll тнιnĸ oғ нow тo joιn тнιѕ wrιтe υp very ѕoon

leммe jυѕт coмe and вe goιng ғor now
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Smooth278(m): 5:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Nice, I'm glad the lil gals got saved... Well done guys

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 7:38am On Aug 09, 2017
souloho19 my brother u r d best.

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by bigbauer(m): 5:30am On Aug 11, 2017
Souloho19 meneski are we to be expecting an update once in 3weeks?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 6:43am On Aug 11, 2017
bigbauer:
souloho19 has been banned. We have to wait for him bro.... Absoul
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by bigbauer(m): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2017
meneski:
souloho19 has been banned. We have to wait for him bro.... Absoul

Mynd44 Lalasticala Seun why disturb this story? Unblock already!!!!
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Deji124(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2017
bigbauer:
Guy u got to be patient not everybody got the luxury of being online everytime so even if he update once in a month try to understand cos u are not paying him,

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by bigbauer(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Deji124:
Guy u got to be patient not everybody got the luxury of being online everytime so even if he update once in a month try to understand cos u are not paying him,

dude, take a chill pill. I didn't say I'm paying him.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by bigbauer(m): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
meneski, Souloho19 has been unbanned, we need the update. Thanks, by the way, his other story "The devil wears Okrika" is cool too. https://www.nairaland.com/3946214/devil-wears-okrika/

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
bigbauer:
meneski, Souloho19 has been unbanned, we need the update. Thanks, by the way, his other story "The devil wears Okrika" is cool too. https://www.nairaland.com/3946214/devil-wears-okrika/

Lol..thanks bruv Jah bless
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 12:03am On Aug 13, 2017

streetwise relay to your boss:
Don Gucci And Don Peluzzini came up with the plan to double cross you after the hit.
I have information about their movements for the next one week. Let me help you get your revenge.
Reply.
Signed, Don Boffinjay Jefe

Her fingers danced over the keyboard as she typed the message. Her boss had told her to erase all traces of the mail immediately. She was Don Boffinjay's assistant and also his chief body guard she hit send.

°•°•
Williams bit the side of the blade to keep from shouting. Davina sat beside him digging into his shoulder wound with a blade, digging out the bullet.
Half a bottle of dry gin had been emptied on the shoulder and the pain was excruciating.
However he couldn't afford to frighten the two little girls in the front seat, wrapped in blankets with their father.
Streetwise manned the wheel expertly while Jemba and Ghost occupied the back with him. A kind of killer's bond seemed to be growing between the two.

"There's an incoming call to the Bluetooth device of the car..shhh.." Streetwise urged them and they all remained silent.

"Braham..what's your status...are the girls dead? Tell me you have the file, I want it first thing tomorrow"
"Braham? Braham do you copy?"
"Speak to me dammit...don't tell me you failed me"

It was Anderson who spoke up "the file is coming to you all right...coming to you in the form of a bullet."
The line went off immediately.

"Where you able to trace it?" asked Anderson
"Sorry...I only got two hands and they're kind of occupied"
"Finding Trump wouldn't be too hard he has aspirations...plans to run for Senate very soon" Anderson commented.

°•°•°•°
The Ghost had left. No one really knew when he disappeared except William and he wasn't talking.
Jemba noticed he was missing and asked "where's ghost?"
"He's moved on" Williams replied. He was lifting small dumbbells, trying to exercise his shoulders even when Davina had told him he needed to rest his muscles.
The ghost had only joined forces with Williams for the mission against Isaac Nystrom. But then the file had been found and he stayed a little longer, then the girls got kidnapped.
But he was gone now. Probably killing someone right now. He had played an important role and was pivotal for their success in all their battles so far but Williams wasn't worried.
He knew what he had to do. Kill Trump then begin taking down the Dons(dunce)

Just as he thought this, Streetwise appeared in the doorway.
"Boss, I think you need to see this"

°•°•°•°•
Ten minutes later and Williams sighed thoughtfully.
He knew what he must do.
"Arrange the trip to Washington"
"You're going after Don Gucci?"
"Yes...I'd kill the Don in Washington and while I'm at it where else would I find an aspiring senator if not in D.C?"

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 12:09am On Aug 13, 2017
Nostradamus:
I might join the writers too soonest.

Bro soonest have arrived o. I think another flavour is needed for the story. The diversity is the beauty of the thread but things have been monotonous for a while now and these agidi ghost readers are not aiding at all.
Cc: all writers- anyone willing to take the baton at least for a while.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by bigbauer(m): 12:22am On Aug 13, 2017
souloho19:

Lol..thanks bruv Jah bless
please become the blessing by updating. Thanks too.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by bigbauer(m): 12:27am On Aug 13, 2017
Thanks for the update. Hope you'll forgive me if I say it was too short and that we need much more? Meneski where art thou?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by taofeek968(m): 3:34am On Aug 13, 2017
Thanks for the update bro.

Please all the ladies in the house (writer's). you should come and drop something na abi exam never finish ni

it is only sohulo19 that is writing

please other writers should join him o.

Let complete this great work
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 4:11am On Aug 13, 2017
bigbauer:
Thanks for the update. Hope you'll forgive me if I say it was too short and that we need much more? Meneski where art thou?
... Am here bro... Souloho19 thanks for the update, i know it is not easy to handle two stories at once. So like i said ealiar that u can handle the afairs of the write along also. Any writer in the house? Bigbauer help us open a thread to scout for writers for the story, i bliv u can help me with dat, right? Stephengee12 were u put head?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by hormobolanle: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
hnmmmm
dis story is really interesting n action filled,i doff my hat for all d writers Wu have participated so far. d work is great

Biko wu go update next? no romance so far sad
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2017
long time but i've been following offline.please make don boffinjay's assistant tolulolu0122
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by bigbauer(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
I believe Chipappii can get this thread up and running.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hello brothers and sisters of the write along crew. Meneski needs your help ... Pls guys kindly follow this link to like my short fiction by Meneski. Thanks guys.

www.nairaland.com/3985381/win-10000-naira-writing-short/2
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
boffinjay:
long time but i've been following offline.please make don boffinjay's assistant tolulolu0122

Thanks for the mention and vote of confidence, bro, but I'll have to go through the thread from the first page and I'm not sure I have the time now
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
ToluLolu0122:

Thanks for the mention and vote of confidence, bro, but I'll have to go through the thread from the first page and I'm not sure I have the time now
dere z no need to have d tym.u'll b my PA

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Lilyjoe567(f): 12:40am On Aug 15, 2017
Would love to participate but that would mean having to read right from the first page, and boy do I get lazy sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Witches And Wizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.