Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,348 members, 7,868,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period (2848 Views)

7 Different Funny Ways Girls Act When They’re On Their Period / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Yinabim(f): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Fabulocity:
Op can you dip a finger inside your vagina when you're menstruating and lick it?
Help me ask am abeg
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jesu..oral and period shouldn't even b found in the same paragraph..ah ah

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by JhimmyThall(m): 4:25am On Jun 12, 2017
I read the first 3 lines belle begin they turn me...#Iranu
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 12, 2017
9jacex:
Considering the widespread disgust and horror at the idea of period $ex, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that people are intensely grossed out by the concept of going down on someone who’s menstruating.
After all, if they’re too freaked out to put their penis in a vagina that’s shedding its lining, they’re likely going to get a bit funny about putting their mouth around one, too.
But we’ll never move forward on our path to having the best $ex lives possible if we wait for everyone on the planet to accept one $exual practice before we move on to another.
So in the interests of pursuing great $ex and orgasms, let’s get real about going down to period town.
By which I mean licking someone’s vulva and vagina when they’re menstruating.
There’s absolutely, totally, definitively, nothing wrong with going down on someone when they’re on their period.
There’s nothing gross about it. Nothing dirty. Nothing disgusting.
If it’s not for you, that’s fine. If you don’t feel even a tiny bit $exy on your period, you go ahead and skip oral. If you just don’t like to idea of getting menstrual fluids on your nose, whatever.
But if your refusal to give or receive oral on a period is down to the ‘ick’ factor, that needs to be addressed.
There is nothing dirty or unhygienic in any way about period blood.
Menstrual fluids are just blood, uterine lining, and regular vag!nal discharge. They’re not toxic or pure evil. They’re just something that comes out of the vagina, and are entirely natural and healthy.
Nothing bad will happen if these fluids make their way on to your tongue, hands, or face.
And realistically, you probably won’t get much period blood on your tongue, hands, or face in the first place – not as much as the blood bath you’re imagining, anyway.
If you’re worried about mess – or don’t like the idea of greeting your $exual partner with a blood smeared face post-orgasm – just stick to the clitoris.
You can lick and suck away without actually getting all up in the vag, and if you’re really worried some blood may make its way out, you can use a tampon while you do that.
Even if you do shove your tongue deep inside and get on with things, it’s unlikely you’ll get that much blood gushing out.
i regret opening your thread.. It will never happen again though cuz i don mark your face and i'd never go close to anywhere you are henceforth.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by iamkingzlee(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Fabulocity:
Op can you dip a finger inside your vagina when you're menstruating and lick it?
Yo say whettttttttt?
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
You did not see the nonsense that she posted so I'm asking her if she can do the same thing to herself.
iamkingzlee:
Yo say whettttttttt?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Raunchy Dress A Bride Wore To Her Own Wedding (photo) / Am Questioning My Sexuality / Viral: Pretty Lady Caught On Camera Scratching Her Love Box In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.