Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts (35131 Views)

Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun / What Nigeria’ll Lose If TB Joshua Yields To Israeli Calls To Relocate To Galilee / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by jays1990(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Smartlife:
Nonsense..... So without him Nigeria will crumble.

Nonsense again undecided
you don't talk that way in public

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Dollabiz: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lies
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Luvdk(f): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
His end is near
Let him move
I wonder how his gullible poor africans shud get a visa to Israel cheesy
There's something wrong wt the way a Blackman reason,sometimes I wonder if some of them r human being atoll sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by chijiblaze(m): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
megrimor:
TB Joshua is leaving, Oyakhilohme is leaving, and you say Nigeria isn't cursed?

They've made their money from gullible Nigerians and other African people and now they're going out to Obodo Oyibo to enjoy it. When they need more cash, they'd be back.
The people in the Oyibo countries are not so stupid as to be giving millions of dollars to a charlatan fake prophet

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
I'm catholic but T.B Joshua is one of those very few pastors I admire and respect.His humanitarian services are second to none,he's always helping the masses unlike his greedy private jet and private universities counterparts.Hate him or Love him but you've got to admit that if he relocates,Nigeria will lose one of its greatest assets.Take that to the bank!

My dear you are not a catholic; you only think you are.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by amazon14: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
We are already loosing billions of pounds with the sick president in diaspora.

It's not shocking
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by tosyne2much(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
I'm catholic but T.B Joshua is one of those very few pastors I admire and respect.His humanitarian services are second to none,he's always helping the masses unlike his greedy private jet and private universities counterparts.Hate him or Love him but you've got to admit that if he relocates,Nigeria will lose one of its greatest assets.Take that to the bank!
To be very frank and sincere, despite his alleged criticism of being a fake pastor, he remains my favourite pastor in Nigeria

He's better than most of these renowned show off pastors

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by amalder: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:
Nigeria won't be blackmailed into dropping the charges against TB.
How much tax does TB Joshua pays ?

He must answer for the avoidable deaths that happened in his church.
do you know how many less privilege he helps yearly in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Which other corrupt country will give him the platform Nigeria has offered him.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by musb92yahooco: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Which animal is TB Joshua?
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nigeria loses billions of dollars to departing academics, emigrating doctors, thieving politicians, epileptic power, boko haram and an uneducated populace.
Tell us something new.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

My dear you are not a catholic; you only think you are.
You are so myopic and judgemental.so because I'm catholic I shouldn't like or admire Pentecostal pastors ??does that make me less catholic or what??smh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Kondomatic(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Wondering where the billions we have gained from his presence here are hidden. undecided
Same place 2016 budget is hidden gringringrin
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by judedwriter(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
When did the church start funding the economy of a nation like local businesses? It's very strange... a church is a non-profit organisation meant to alleviate the sufferings of people-this is why churches ought not to be taxed because of it's charitable nature.

Unfortunately, we see churches here in nigeria as businesses to make massive profit...this is very sad sad no wonder we see so many charlatans wake up one morning and declare themselves pastors, open churches, deceive many with magic and steal their money. Infact now its becoming harder to differentiate true pastors from fake ones-why? Many see churches as one man businesses. So, so, sad.

If Tb Joshua wants to relocate to israel, fine! That doesn't stop the gospel in nigeria. If this pastor whom according to pastor Adeboye still needs to be saved, can control such mammoth international attention, we are really in the end times.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

You are so myopic and judgemental.so because I'm catholic I shouldn't like or admire Pentecostal pastors ??does that make me less catholic or what??smh

You can admire all the Pentecostals your heart desires. What I am interested in is why you do not have the discernment to know the sheep from the wolves
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
blueseacats:
Which other corrupt country will give him the platform Nigeria has offered him.

None.
He's just attempting a gambit.
If the charlatan tries his tricks anywhere in Europe, he will be discovered and exposed faster than you can say "european union" and he knows it.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Johnnyessence(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Well for me senior prophet isn't leaving naija ooo. We just have to appreciate our own oo. Am wishing prophet tb joshua happy birthday in advance. The world most persecuted prophet of our times. He has fulfilled his destiny and his calling in this world.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Shafiiimran99: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Is that a threaten or y did he need to tell us
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Acidosis(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

Egbami! So the church is officially a business now where revenue is being generated? Issokay.

So, you've been the one housing his visitors from other countries? I bet you have an airline and a airport where T.B Joshua's visitors visit for free. I'm sure you also have lots of restaurants in Ikotun where members eat free food.

You think this is all about T.B Joshua's 'building'?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by PureMe01: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
stop being jealous. You're not more intelligent or richer than his followers. Even fg knows that if he leaves, the country will loose and they'll do anything to keep him from leaving
oga lose wat??wat do u personally benefit from him staying hereeven if there is any benefit at all...d ogas at d top are doing their normal jobs
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by goldman777: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nigeria is not a tourism friendly country and is on the top ten least of worst countries to visit d only reason international tourist risk their lives to visit our country is becos of the way our pastors both fake and original package themselves. Boko haram,Fulani herdsmen and kidnapping niger delta militants have spoilt d image of nigeria internationally as a tourism destination its this churches that are still saving the face of nigeria every tourist want to avoid. I think he should be persuaded to stay afterall he is a Nigerian why go and invest in another country and still attract religious tourist there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Acidosis(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Luvdk:
His end is near
Let him move
I wonder how his gullible poor africans shud get a visa to Israel cheesy
There's something wrong wt the way a Blackman reason,sometimes I wonder if some of them r human being atoll sad

Gullible poor Africans? But when the whites visit him, they're rich and wise??

You're as dum.b as those you condemn
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by iluvpomo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
He go carry his scam go Israel?? cheesy
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Acidosis(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
judedwriter:
When did the church start funding the economy of a nation like local businesses? It's very strange... a church is a non-profit organisation meant to alleviate the sufferings of people-this is why churches ought not to be taxed because of it's charitable nature.

Unfortunately, we see churches here in nigeria as businesses to make massive profit...this is very sad sad no wonder we see so many charlatans wake up one morning and declare themselves pastors, open churches, deceive many with magic and steal their money. Infact now its becoming harder to differentiate true pastors from fake ones-why? Many see churches as one man businesses. So, so, sad.

If Tb Joshua wants to relocate to israel, fine! That doesn't stop the gospel in nigeria. If this pastor whom according to pastor Adeboye still needs to be saved, can control such mammoth international attention, we are really in the end times.

Did you read the post at all?
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Smartlife:
Nonsense..... So without him Nigeria will crumble.

Nonsense again undecided
You wouldn't understand until you stay close to the church
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by bigsmoke2(m): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
munas:

You are just been chidish or you are not informed.

All the hotels,guest houses and other busineses that have him foreign and local members as customers
will lose customers and they are employers of labour.

You are one of those he has brainwashed an ure saddened by the news that your slave master will likely relocate sorry I feel your pain grin

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by elibest360(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Well truth been said is that if he relocates, Nigeria Looses ....

Think about Airports, hotels/rest houses, canteens and others...

Nigeria would loose much joooor

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Acidosis(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
chijiblaze:

They've made their money from gullible Nigerians and other African people and now they're going out to Obodo Oyibo to enjoy it. When they need more cash, they'd be back.
The people in the Oyibo countries are not so stupid as to be giving millions of dollars to a charlatan fake prophet

What's the colour of your brain? I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that you have a black brain.

Where do you think T.B Joshua gets his money? You think he funds charities with your N100 offering?

Black slave.. The so called whites have been the one funding him, funding your dead international airport
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by crypta007(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by bizhop01: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigsmoke2:
churches don't pay tax and most of his members in Nigeria are nigerans they will either worship via Skype, join redeemed or pastor sule . no billions will be lost

Have you seen his congregation?
foreigner are more than nigerian

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor / Prophecy For Wizkid Musician / Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.