Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Can't Stop Crying! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Stop Crying! (2305 Views)

Guys, Stop Crying. Your Girlfriend Doesn't Belong To You Alone / Help My Friend Won't Stop Crying Since Last Night / Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Stop Crying! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
SorftWerk:
hey miss, can I say something?

I wouldn't stop you.
Re: I Can't Stop Crying! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
MsRoe:

I know she has good intentions, sis. If she had simply said "Oh, you brought me to an eatery? I'm not hungry, but I wouldn't mind a drink" she would have spared his money (if that's her goal) and it would have been different from saying "I don't need these things for now, my hair is more important"

The guy would think you feel he doesn't know what he's doing. It can come of as controlling, even if that's not her intention.

But that's just my opinion on the matter. People will have differing views which we'll help the Op make her decision.
You have a point. Effective communication would resolve their issue.
Re: I Can't Stop Crying! by smardray(m): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
I give u d award of the best gf in the uniiverse buh stil let hin be the man.. You can also give him gift u knw surprises...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Crying! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Op... Continue crying undecided
Re: I Can't Stop Crying! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
MsRoe:

I wouldn't stop you.
God bless you for that comment oh dear. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Crying! by teehamzat(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
So u had to create an alt just for this minor, i guess slaying nd calling most guys broke has really eaten deep into ur nervous system, so pride wouldnt let you create this with ur main undecided

On the other hand, you both are lucky to have eacthother nd am sure he feels d exact way u feel about him, ...what u see happening there is termed "alpha ego" and as such shouldnt be trampled upon, am sure u do know the right thing to do...
Enjoy d rest of ur day
Re: I Can't Stop Crying! by MissRaine69(f): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Can you let him be! He is trying don't you think he knows he is at a disadvantage because of his unemployed status without you bossing him about in regards to how he spends his money. You really hurt his feelings with your over bearing behaviour. Why don't you treat him instead and not make a big song and dance about it.
Re: I Can't Stop Crying! by confy22: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Let him be, never advise him again let him do what he wants.
Re: I Can't Stop Crying! by RuggedArab: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
MsRoe:

I know she has good intentions, sis. If she had simply said "Oh, you brought me to an eatery? I'm not hungry, but I wouldn't mind a drink" she would have spared his money (if that's her goal) and it would have been different from saying "I don't need these things for now, my hair is more important"

The guy would think you feel he doesn't know what he's doing. It can come off as controlling, even if that's not her intention.

But that's just my opinion on the matter. People will have differing views which will help the Op make her decision.

I love you already Ms. Roe with this comment.

This is the perfect way to turn his offer and present her own bills.

Note: Men have Ego. Women always try to scratch these ego. If you must scratch it, apply wisdom and see yourself having your way in that man's life. It is not magic!

.....again, I love you Ms. Roe.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Crying! by ikp120(m): 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Benita27:
She said she had no idea they were going to an eatery. She has the guy's interest at heart but perhaps he's used to spending on girls that seeing one who isn't demanding makes him uncomfortable.
That's the exact opposite of me.

I'm used to not spending penny on girls that seeing one who is demanding makes me uncomfortable.

**Make I speak phonetic small**

Gosh! It's goddamn frustrating mehn. Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Crying! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Emmybet:

#smiles# I've stopped crying dearie. You've all made me smile. Thanks thanks thanks!

After theyve all made u happy with kind sweet words but they all made sense sha.

So, now take a deep breathe and Go back to reality, that's calmly waiting for you . Your boyfriend left angrily and he's still pissed .That's d reality grin
Re: I Can't Stop Crying! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
ikp120:
That's the exact opposite of me.

I'm used to not spending penny on girls that seeing one who is demanding makes me uncomfortable.

**Make I speak phonetic small**

Gosh! It's goddamn frustrating mehn. Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy grin grin
Some guys are like that. If they're broke they're not comfortable with girls who are not demanding, and if they're rich they're still not comfortable with girls who're not demanding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs To Know If She Is Ready For Sex / Prostitutes Celebrates Eagles Win With Free Sex / Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.