Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video (2322 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / Going To Church Without Wearing Boxers (My Experience) / I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video by jumia1: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Life is very simple,it depends how you take it,these two lovely couple were seen working along the road to church and back home without taking ride on their wedding day.
How many Nigerian babe or man can do that,because they have money.life in Europe is very simple compare to Africa.If you notice when you are going out without car,your friend along the street will call and ask you about your car.
watch the video and see what happen with the couple walking to church for their wedding:https://wahalablog.com/bride-groom-going-to-church-without-car/

1 Like

Re: Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video by Goldp5988(f): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
I think I know exactly what they are talking about lol
Re: Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video by Pimpstar: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
They know what they are doing, shey u no see
Why use a large convoy and cause traffic hold-up for that small road
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video by DaddyRochie1642: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Pimpstar:
They know what they are doing, shey u no see

Why use a large convoy and cause traffic hold-up for that small road

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You be Wise Man
Re: Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video by chybuzky(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
They have their reasons I guesss

1 Like

Re: Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video by MJluv(f): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
This is exactly what I want. A small and cosy wedding, devoid of all this Nigerian drama.

1 Like

Re: Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video by bobokeshington: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
k
Re: Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video by 444crop: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
MJluv:
This is exactly what I want. A small and cosy wedding, devoid of all this Nigerian drama.

u just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video by tobechi74: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
I love their style
Re: Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video by GoldenJAT(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
ANYTHING THAT ROCKS YOUR BOAT! AND NOT ILLEGAL,DO IT!!!
Re: Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video by jumia1: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2020
Cut your cloth according to your size...men ,do not allow ladies to push you about

1 Like

Re: Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video by jumia1: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Goes Bare Showing All She Got In Recent Photo To Adveritise Her New Sing / What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. / Reactions As Little Boy And Girl In Popular Memes Hang Out As Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.