Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. (904 Views)

If You Don't Want Girls To Place You In The "Friend-zone" This Is How To Avoid / 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone / 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. by phoenixthefirst(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
I have seen a lot of threads and hullabaloos over the things to do to get out of the friend-zone and I must say that the fuss is just a waste of time. It is possible that some people successfully get out of the friend-zone but even that may be a waste of time as it will usually take such people a considerably long time - time that should have been invested in someone else who won't create any long drama.

There are so many girls in the world that wasting time on a girl makes you look fatuous; foolish. Do not be a girl's fool. Liberate yourself. One girl turns you down? Move on to another girl.

A girl, usually, turns a man down if she thinks he is not worth it. How do you waste your time by telling her you are worth it? Will you tell her you have 30 billion in the "akant" grin. Abandon her already! If she acquiesces to date you after realizing you are the bomb, she is obviously after your explosive.

There are many good girls out there who are worthy of you that you should pick one from. Do not waste time over one who shoves you to the zone. Flee from her - like Flash.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. by taiocol: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
smileyokay

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. by NairalandCS(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
Persistency and Consistency is key!

That's all I would say.
Re: What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. by smardray(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
I'm too young to start catering for two people... Myself nd one gf like that...... So i better be friendzoned

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. by phoenixthefirst(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
smardray:
I'm too young to start catering for two people... Myself nd one gf like that...... So i better be friendzoned
grin.
Re: What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin

Chineeeke!

Why men can't accept being friendzoned sha? Is it by force everytime u wan toast a girl , she must accept u immediately? undecided

Wouldnt be great if ur bf/gf is ur own bestfriend? And besides,
If she tell you are like a friend to her, it doesnt mean its the end of the world sha.. I dunno why these young ppol making it a big deal? angry
Re: What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. by phoenixthefirst(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandCS:
Persistency and Consistency is key!

That's all I would say.
You mean a friend-zoned man should keep pursuing the girl who has friend-zoned him?
Re: What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. by taiocol: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Chineeeke!

Why men can't accept being friendzoned sha? Is it by force everytime u wan toast a girl , she must accept u immediately? undecided

If she tell you are like a friend to her, it doesnt mean its the end of the world sha.. I dunno why these young ppol making it a big deal? angry

I always accept the friend zone with open arms but I also food zone them and get full benefits as I would get from my male folks grin
Re: What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. by phoenixthefirst(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
taiocol:

I always accept the friend zone with open arms but I also food zone them and get full benefits as I would get from my male folks grin
grin. Badt guy.
Re: What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. by phoenixthefirst(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Chineeeke!

Why men can't accept being friendzoned sha? Is it by force everytime u wan toast a girl , she must accept u immediately? undecided A girl who has friend-zoned a man is not ready to accept at all. So, this is not about whether she accepts instantly or not.

If she tell you are like a friend to her, it doesnt mean its the end of the world sha That is why I said a man should quickly move on to another good girl... I dunno why these young ppol making it a big deal? angry
Re: What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. by NairalandCS(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
phoenixthefirst:
You mean a friend-zoned man should keep pursuing the girl who has friend-zoned him?

Yes.
Re: What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. by phoenixthefirst(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandCS:

Yes.
grin. I have heard you but I do not acquiesce.
Re: What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. by NairalandCS(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
phoenixthefirst:
grin. I have heard you but I do not acquiesce.

Abeg break am down for me, I no dey understand Grammer.
Re: What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. by Padiga: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
phoenixthefirst:
That would get you a few slaps.

Or a pepper-spray depending on your country.
Re: What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. by phoenixthefirst(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandCS:

Abeg break am down for me, I no dey understand Grammer.
I have heard you but I do not agree.
Re: What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone. by phoenixthefirst(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Padiga:

That would get you a few slaps.

Or a pepper-spray depending on your country.
I'm telling you. I see it as dignity-tarnishing chasing a girl who places one in the friend-zone.

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Damsel Or Yoruba Damsels??? which is sweeter! / Dangers Of Sending Your Nude Pictures To Your Friends Or Posting Them On S/M(Pic / Accident At Anambra State University Uli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.