Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? (53560 Views)

Nigeria University Workers To Commence Warning Strike From Monday / Covenant University Would Produce A Nobel Laureate Before 2022 - Oyedepo / Please, Who Knows When Covenant University Would Be Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by CuddleBear(f): 3:24am On Jun 13, 2017
HoluwaKoDeD:
Kofi State University
Does that exist?
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by darlingnuel(m): 6:22am On Jun 13, 2017
CuddleBear:
Are you planning on going there?
Considering pursuing a PhD programme there. But I've been hearing discouraging testimonies about the citadel lately
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by ttyl02(f): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2017
Lautech
Don't ask me why.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by ttyl02(f): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2017
Lautech Don't ask me why.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Style007(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2017
Chudyfuto:
lolz whats her name?
peace she is in 300 level
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by elvision1(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2017
paradigmshift:

no fun, no social life , just dey read like mumu, that all . abeg notin dey

lol, so na wetin do you be that. grin cheesy
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by gazilion: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2017
Destinies and youthful years are destroyed in the university below, Please run for your life and do not ruin your youthful beginnings!! Recovery sometimes may never be possible. You are warned...

MADONNA UNIVERSITY! MADONNA UNIVERSITY!! MADONNA UNIVERSITY!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Chudyfuto(m): 10:57am On Jun 13, 2017
Style007:
peace she is in 300 level

mmm...from which state,fair or dark in completion?
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by raychaelle007: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2017
bizza45:

u kip quiet, I graduated from Madonna even d devil started pitying me .... I even prayed to get expelled but expulsion no gree come ... anuty philo told me no matter what happened she will make sure am not expelled but I go c winnn!!!!!

Stfu am a proud madonnite, if you really wanted to get expelled you wud have gotten it, so stop playing the "pity me" game. Nonsense.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Style007(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2017
Chudyfuto:

mmm...from which state,fair or dark in completion?
lol very very fair. are u in 300l also?
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by paradigmshift(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2017
elvision1:

lol, so na wetin do you be that. grin cheesy
na there I go school o..dem nearly kill me . very useless set of people. na so d girls be like boys..u go see student carry handout go welcome party lmao
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by asunmoGGMU(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2017
galadima77:

I doubt u understand my post... If you're truly in school, get someone u respect their IQ to interpret it in simpler terms.

I was disappointed with those quoting you wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Chudyfuto(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2017
Style007:
lol very very fair. are u in 300l also?

lolz, yea i am also in 300level. that car you are talking about is my car.though in futo you cant claim full ownership of any car.hope you understand the riddle?
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by CuddleBear(f): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2017
darlingnuel:
Considering pursuing a PhD programme there. But I've been hearing discouraging testimonies about the citadel lately
You should reconsider.
Start looking at other options
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Pasako(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2017
;DTaraba state university because of their low academic performance angryTaraba state university because of their low academic performance
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Style007(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
Chudyfuto:

lolz, yea i am also in 300level. that car you are talking about is my car.though in futo you cant claim full ownership of any car.hope you understand the riddle?
lol. the car is mine alone o. i can bet with nairaland...
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Chudyfuto(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Style007:
lol. the car is mine alone o. i can bet with nairaland...
lolz why betting with nairaland? you for bet with your mkpuru ihe. though the car is a nice car.very calm,gentle and jovial.you cnt be bored been with the car.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Odaveboy:
.......oga jabu dope na.....

For those about to waste their money,or spoil their children's destiny's please look at a preview of the school's hostel...bare in mind lowest school fees is 527 and highest is 800+

Jabu doesn't have the following
1-good level of education-they can not teach at all,you'll end up being baffled by your result or your child's result because the handouts they give are crap and the hand out are terrible.when I mean bad,I mean seriously bad...also there's heavy tribalism
2-bad food- your child will either die of child poisoning or malnutrition
3-bad and dirty environment to live in- the picture above is OK,as bad as it looks that's actually the hostel when it's neat

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by bizza45: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
raychaelle007:

Stfu am a proud madonnite, if you really wanted to get expelled you wud have gotten it, so stop playing the "pity me" game. Nonsense.

use your proudness go carry cup.... all these all okija students wey no know their left from their right
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by valentinebolade(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yes I am a student of Jabu, please I beg of you Do not come to JABU I am trapped here I have no option All the facilities they promised are lies
AlanTuringAI:

Were/Are you a student of Jabu? Can you please elucidate on why it's a bad school?
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by valentinebolade(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yes bro
Pls nobody should come to JABU as for me I am trapped I am already in 200L the lecturers don't care the school doesn't care about our well being [color=#990000][/color]
Fuckusernamesjor:

For those about to waste their money,or spoil their children's destiny's please look at a preview of the school's hostel...bare in mind lowest school fees is 527 and highest is 800+

Jabu doesn't have the following
1-good level of education-they can not teach at all,you'll end up being baffled by your result or your child's result because the handouts they give are crap and the hand out are terrible.when I mean bad,I mean seriously bad...also there's heavy tribalism
2-bad food- your child will either die of child poisoning or malnutrition
3-bad and dirty environment to live in- the picture above is OK,as bad as it looks that's actually the hostel when it's neat
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by valentinebolade(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
MADONNA can never be as worst as JABU [/color]
gazilion:
[color=#990000]Destinies and youthful years are destroyed in the university below, Please run for your life and do not ruin your youthful beginnings!! Recovery sometimes may never be possible. You are warned...

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by darlingnuel(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
CuddleBear:
You should reconsider.
Start looking at other options
I love the school cos of it's online system of assessment. Whats your location
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by AlanTuringAI: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
valentinebolade:
Yes I am a student of Jabu, please I beg of you Do not come to JABU I am trapped here I have no option All the facilities they promised are lies
Lol.. what course are you studying there? I can't come to Jabu to study. I've gone past that level. The only thing that can bring me there is to lecture. Learn to love the place so you can get the best out of the place and develop yourself by for the future by self-study. There are tons of YouTube videos, textbooks and online classes like MIT Open courseware, Coursera that could assist you especially if you're in the sciences or Engineering.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Style007(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Chudyfuto:

though the car is a nice car.very calm,gentle and jovial.you cnt be bored been with the car.
how are we sure is this same car we are talking 'bout?
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by vicmed1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
na madonna uni na
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by moblix: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
ednut1:
uniabuja. I dodged uniabuja bullet cos my second choice unilorin released list first. My friends dat later got admission a year after i applied. One is just going for service dis year. While i went for nysc 5 years ago. D oda i never see hin service pics. Very useless school

say wat u kno,mayb dat ur friend get carryover,

me as i finished immediately i serve
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Chudyfuto(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
Style007:
how are we sure is this same car we are talking 'bout?

Cause there is no other yellow venza called peace in that level.the other venza bearing that nick is black in colour.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by moblix: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
sircrabo:
LASU external be lik waiting for gravel to don. I finished my last paper in 2010 after spending 7yrs for a 5yrs course and I am yet to collect my result in 2017. I won't even advice lucifer to go there, its a complete waste of adulthood

sory to say,ar u sur u ar not havin issues
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Style007(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Chudyfuto:
the other venza bearing that nick is black in colour.
lol. are you on fb?
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Style007(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Chudyfuto:

Cause there is no other yellow venza called peace in that level.the other venza bearing that nick is black in colour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) / UNIABUJA Male Student Allegedlly Wanking While Peeping Into Female Hostel / Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.