Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? (53545 Views)

Nigeria University Workers To Commence Warning Strike From Monday / Covenant University Would Produce A Nobel Laureate Before 2022 - Oyedepo / Please, Who Knows When Covenant University Would Be Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by nkemjacob2(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Xter92cy:
University of scammers bt I guess u graduated 4rm there
those people scam student well well o
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by CuddleBear(f): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
darlingnuel:
I know. Are you a student there? What bad experiences have you had there?
Are you planning on going there?
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by CuddleBear(f): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
PeacenLove2:
LASU ... solely responsible for destroying lives of many Nigerian youths. Go there at your own peril.
You think so?
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by charlsecy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
beardlessdude:
UNIBEN. Go and get killed. Lol
I was there. I wasn't killed.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by robertito7(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
will u shut up, how is oou the worst school, you all just type without reasoning. undecided
look man is the truth.... the truth is painful they say
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by horlahsunbo225(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
robertito7:
look man is the truth.... the truth is painful they say
why is OOU worst coz am a 200level student there and the school is OK....
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by CodeBlooded: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
galadima77:
FuT minna and UniIlorin....Gosh, I so cherish those universities that I wouldn't want my enemy attending those schools and have their names on their certificates.
E go pain me die!!

Pls don't drag Unilorin into this.
We are not to be compared with any other Uni for many reason. We have our shortcomings too just like Harvard, Oxford, and Cambridge buh that doesn't stop us from being ONE of BEST.

#BetterByFar
#probitasDoctrina
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by CodeBlooded: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
flames007:
please tell me about unilorin?

Lemme be of help.

Unilorin is one of the second generation universities in Nigeria. The school is known for Discipline in all ramification. Our lecturers are not 100% perfect buh they try their possible best.

My school is strict with dress code and Yes I like it.
My school wants you to put on your ID card as a means of identification often. Yes you need to be proud of the school, if not then feel free to go back home.

My school withdraws you if you can't make CGPA of 1.5 in year one.

Finally, My school doesn't go on strike like other schools. My 4 years na 4 years!!!

#No strike
#BetterByFar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by felictorx: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
kaymart:

how can anyone compare uniben to uniport?
haba!

UNIBEN is far superior in all ramifications.
uniben belong to the class of UI and OAU.
only those three schools are worth calling universities in the country.
oau is overrated, don't go there for your masters

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by larrypourl(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
bigsmoke2:
UNIBEN
AAU
TASUED
OOU
IMSU
for obvious reasons sad

Remove OOU from your list, the school has been running a steady calendar for over 5years now.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by jesus500(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
CuddleBear:
NOUN-Thats like a total waste of time.
NOUN is a federal university and academic activities are not affected by strike in NOUN as we often see in other Uni, what is your problem with the school? the school was properly established and the programs of the institution was also approved by NUC. Grow up kid.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by emmydadave: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Federal University Lokoja AKA FUL = Frustration Under Labour
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by bizza45: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Vioncy:
School that you are not allowed to own an Android or a smart phone.....Jezz e be like one yeye boarding sch sch that don't allow student with android or smart phone.......dey cage people wey do reach to marry like one primary 3 boarder

u went there too
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Defcon1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thank God I haven't seen Unizik so far
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by galadima77(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
CodeBlooded:

Pls don't drag Unilorin into this.
We are not to be compared with any other Uni for many reason. We have our shortcomings too just like Harvard, Oxford, and Cambridge buh that doesn't stop us from being ONE of BEST.

#BetterByFar
#probitasDoctrina

I doubt u understand my post... If you're truly in school, get someone u respect their IQ to interpret it in simpler terms.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Defcon1:
Thank God I haven't seen Unizik so far
unizik is one kinda ugly looking school tho.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kofi State University
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Chudyfuto(m): 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
durentchigozie:
I'm not the OP. I wasn't the one dat asked you the question. But please, don't spread false news next time.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Chudyfuto(m): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
durentchigozie:
I'm not the OP. I wasn't the one dat asked you the question. But please, don't spread false news next time.
guy am not that type.pls check the other side.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Chudyfuto(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Style007:
lol. same department with my Gf and same school too.
lolz whats her name?
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by jonnytad(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
robertito7:
am sorry to say but OOU is the worst school ever in the history of nigerian schools.......Ever !!, trust me

I don't trust without facts, I graduated from the school, I knew the way I left the school, I know the way the school is now... Only people of like minds can change the bad image pple like you are creating for the school cuz it directly or indirectly affect me.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by robertito7(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
jonnytad:

I don't trust without facts, I graduated from the school, I knew the way I left the school, I know the way the school is now... Only people of like minds can change the bad image pple like you are creating for the school cuz it directly or indirectly affect me.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by robertito7(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
jonnytad:

lmaooo.. sincerely dude I don't even know the full meaning of oou but I saw the way you attacked two other guys for mentioning the school and I thought I should press your anger further its weird cuz I found your enthusiasm/anger hilarious . its cool to see you're calm now and talking facts .am sure oou is a very cool uni... imma 300lvl computer science student in futo Owerri and that is the actual worst Nigerian university

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by eleojo23: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
HoluwaKoDeD:
Kofi State University

Kofi Anan don build university for naija? I never knew! grin
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by jummiepearl(f): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
LAUTECH

Same level since 2015
You enter school at the age of 20 to study 5yrs course...the witches and wizard of that school will not allow you...5yrs turning to 10yrs...at the end of the day they won't allow you to serve becoz you don already serve for school. Nonsense school I regret the day I went to buy their pre-degree form..

That school weak me
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Akinwale14(m): 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
jummiepearl:
LAUTECH

Same level since 2015
You enter school at the age of 20 to study 5yrs course...the witches and wizard of that school will not allow you...5yrs turning to 10yrs...at the end of the day they won't allow you to serve becoz you don already serve for school. Nonsense school I regret the day I went to buy their pre-degree form..

That school weak me
lolz
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Akinwale14(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
omo see how people dey vex anyhow lolz
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by mjaylala(m): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
nobsalis:

are Dey still on strike?
last time I checked which was 5mins n 45 seconds ago. .....yup still on strike

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Misswang001(f): 12:52am On Jun 13, 2017
Imsu is a total waste of four years
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by dddave(m): 1:40am On Jun 13, 2017
What do you guys think about ebsu
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by CuddleBear(f): 3:21am On Jun 13, 2017
jesus500:
NOUN is a federal university and academic activities are not affected by strike in NOUN as we often see in other Uni, what is your problem with the school? the school was properly established and the programs of the institution was also approved by NUC.
Everyone's got their spec so no need venting.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by CuddleBear(f): 3:21am On Jun 13, 2017
jesus500:
NOUN is a federal university and academic activities are not affected by strike in NOUN as we often see in other Uni, what is your problem with the school? the school was properly established and the programs of the institution was also approved by NUC.
Everyone's got their spec so no need venting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Neco Result 2011/2012 Exams Released: Neco June/july 2011/2012 Result Checker / Breakdown Of The Student Loan Bill / See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.