Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? (53444 Views)

Nigeria University Workers To Commence Warning Strike From Monday / Covenant University Would Produce A Nobel Laureate Before 2022 - Oyedepo / Please, Who Knows When Covenant University Would Be Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by tayo200(m): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2017
lautech....f**k up school
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Neduzze5(m): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2017
beardlessdude:
nice one bro. Pls what dept are you?

I want to make enquiry for elect eng in FUTO. is biology compulsory for o level?

You need to have either biology or agric.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by b03liberty(m): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2017
MedicalSamwise:
LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUTE
CH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUT
ECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAU
TECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LA
UTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
L
AUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTEC
H
LAUTECHLAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTE
CH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUT
ECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAU
TECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LA
UTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
L
AUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTEC
H
LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTE
CH
LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUTECH
*faint* wake up*faint again* wake up* faint and faint again! grin
MedicalSamwise:
LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUTE
CH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUT
ECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAU
TECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LA
UTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
L
AUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTEC
H
LAUTECHLAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTE
CH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUT
ECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAU
TECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LA
UTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
L
AUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTEC
H
LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTE
CH
LAUTECH
LAUTECH

LAUTECH
LAUTECH
LAUTECH
*faint* wake up*faint again* wake up* faint and faint again!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by francisbarrack(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Albert0011:
benin city

Is it advisable to put in for d program
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Kylekent59: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2017
omelly:
baba na lie u lie for AUU, i gradated from there
Oga no be lie I dey lie according to comment
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Kylekent59: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2017
omelly:
baba na lie u lie for AUU, i gradated from there
Oga no be lie I dey lie according to comments

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Emtol01: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Lautech is most mentioned. Ah! My Alma mata.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by omelly(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Kylekent59:

Oga no be lie I dey lie according to comments
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Daintelectual(m): 11:53am On Jun 12, 2017
kogi state university! go and spend 8 years for a degree!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by NeeKlaus: 11:55am On Jun 12, 2017
hydeka:

What does it mean to be "obtained" please?
I plan to do further studies in Uniben o

Abeg explain more
You know what it means for a person to walk up to you, show you a gun and ask you to empty your pockets, right??

Well, that's what it means to be "obtained", Bruh.grin
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Kazrem(m): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2017
ABU. Come for my neck, I go for your jugular.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Maccoy507: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
bigsmoke2:
UNIBEN AAU TASUED OOU IMSU for obvious reasons sad
pls what obvious reason. Explain. I have someone applying there.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by hydeka: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
NeeKlaus:

You know what it means for a person to walk up to you, show you a gun and ask you to empty your pockets, right??

Well, that's what it means to be "obtained", Bruh.grin

Holy shit!shocked

Is this a regular thing? Does it happen during the day or night?
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by 5ircreepy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Unizik
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by NeeKlaus: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
hydeka:

Holy shit!shocked

Is this a regular thing? Does it happen during the day or night?
It happens mostly in Ekosodin(off campus) but recently, we have been hearing of cases where it took place inside school at night. Tho, it's not rampant yet.. smiley
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Xsem:

Which school turns somebody into a scammer like this dude I quoted? grin
Ladoke Akintole University of Technology grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Albert0011(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
francisbarrack:

Is it advisable to put in for d program
it's ur choice sha...it will favour u most if u are a working class,it is even because of jamb dat made me 2 apply 4 the schl....i repaeat it again,if u see or hear anytin called NOUN(national open university of Nigeria)run away frm them.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by bizza45: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
raychaelle007:

Will you keep quiet, great madonna university, a university with a difference.

u kip quiet, I graduated from Madonna even d devil started pitying me .... I even prayed to get expelled but expulsion no gree come ... anuty philo told me no matter what happened she will make sure am not expelled but I go c winnn!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by bizza45: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
2undeajigs:
MADONNA UNIVERSITY.

Ultra Religious(hypocrites),
Zero Human rights for students,
Horrible quality of living for students,
Mad people everywhere(literally),
Filthy disgusting Enviroment,
Lets not even talk about the "Father founder"
Lies about course accreditation,
Its an ill-equipped,substandard institution.

if Mad-U is your only option, calculate all the fees from yr 1 -yr5 and invest it in some other productive venture(eg. Farming business).
That school will ruin your youth.you will Metamorphose from a happy vibrant human-being to a sad depressed, emotionally scarred future psyco.

DONT PAY FOR YOUR OWN IMPRISONMENT & SUBJUGATION.
STAY AWAY FROM MAD-U !!!!!!!!!!!

what about compulsory jogging, going to church, their lecturers are older than my great grand fada....
school sending us to akpugo to go and pay homepage to fada edeh mother..., school when money is paid into your account they take half of it... , school where I hug or shake a girl and be caught by one yeye boy in year1, because they gave him a hall rep, am likely to get expelled ... , school a security man can beat up a student if d student talks back @ him... ,
school their canter is more bleeped up than my great great grand mother kitchen ... no hygiene ..
school u wake up in d morning and u are going to c a happy person (mad person) staring @ u...
school that they will give u a compulsory carry over even if u know its not carry over .. don't make me continue oooo....I REPEAT DONT EVEN SEND YOUR ENEMIES THERE COS THEY WILL CURSE U 4 LIFE

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by emperor212: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Our schools can't even make top 7 in Africa... So my advice is, if you got the money, school in USA or Europe. And if you don't have money please go to South Africa..... Then manage in nigeria if you are poor

Nigeria is a foolish giant of Africa. With no vision for the youths

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by gryhusky(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Udusok.....if ur not Muslim sorry for u
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by kaymart: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Incredibleme:

Anty sorting in uniport is old story. Uniport is light years ahead of uniben. Go check ranking or better still come experience things yourself.
how can anyone compare uniben to uniport?
haba!

UNIBEN is far superior in all ramifications.
uniben belong to the class of UI and OAU.
only those three schools are worth calling universities in the country.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by hydeka: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
NeeKlaus:

It happens mostly in Ekosodin(off campus) but recently, we have been hearing of cases where it took place inside school at night. Tho, it's not rampant yet.. smiley

Abeg let it not become rampant o

Anyway, me sef no dey waka for night.

By 7pm I don enter house grin
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by CuddleBear(f): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
darlingnuel:
I know. Are you a student there? What bad experiences have you had there?
Am not a student there but know some people there who had no positive review about it
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by CuddleBear(f): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
darlingnuel:
I know. Are you a student there? What bad experiences have you had there?
Am not a student there but know some people there who had no positive review about it
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Vioncy(f): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
School that you are not allowed to own an Android or a smart phone.....Jezz e be like one yeye boarding sch
bizza45:

what about compulsory jogging, going to church, their lecturers are older than my great grand fada....
school sending us to akpugo to go and pay homepage to fada edeh mother..., school when money is paid into your account they take half of it... , school where I hug or shake a girl and be caught by one yeye boy in year1, because they gave him a hall rep, am likely to get expelled ... , school a security man can beat up a student if d student talks back @ him... ,
school their canter is more bleeped up than my great great grand mother kitchen ... no hygiene ..
school u wake up in d morning and u are going to c a happy person (mad person) staring @ u...
school that they will give u a compulsory carry over even if u know its not carry over .. don't make me continue oooo....I REPEAT DONT EVEN SEND YOUR ENEMIES THERE COS THEY WILL CURSE U 4 LIFE
sch that don't allow student with android or smart phone.......dey cage people wey do reach to marry like one primary 3 boarder
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by IRIEBOY(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bigii:

DAT one na school

My lil ones are there suffering.

Nothing good comes from TIV land, their mentality is wacked
I tell you.. TIV people dey kill the school with their hands. I wonder why the VC is always TIV.. The present VC is not paying ASUU their complete salary and NASU are on strike.. presently there is four (4) factions of ASUU in the school.. The worst ever NUGA was hosted in the school.. The VC is the new Dasuki in Town.. I hope EFCC will knock on his door soon...
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by yomadepraze(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
PeacenLove2:
LASU ... solely responsible for destroying lives of many Nigerian youths. Go there at your own peril.
tell me more
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by paradigmshift(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
elvision1:

guy wetin .pT.I do you

guy na pti I go school.
I no how e b
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
now tell me, since ya smart. Which sch doesn't have this type of incident? Ya literally too stupid to argue with. I will just leave u, to keep displaying ur foolishness.
u beta watch d way u type with ur stingy finger , if u dnt want to put ya sef in trouble, cos u girls just say anytin u lyk, aftermath, u wil b saying "witches in ur village are following yhu,.. umtchewwu
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by manuelp: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
I'm a ladokite and I won't allow my enemy attend that school... We're the newest god of thunder, we keep striking
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Bigii(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
IRIEBOY:
I tell you.. TIV people dey kill the school with their hands. I wonder why the VC is always TIV.. The present VC is not paying ASUU their complete salary and NASU are on strike.. presently there is four (4) factions of ASUU in the school.. The worst ever NUGA was hosted in the school.. The VC is the new Dasuki in Town.. I hope EFCC will knock on his door soon...

Very archaic VC

TIV hate development, thats why Benue state is so backward. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Breakdown Of The Student Loan Bill / Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? / See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.