Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) (85146 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Arrested Lagos Prostitutes Paraded Alongside Other Criminal Elements. Photos / Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Guestlander: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Zikaviirus:
I will do this than to kill fellow human beings for parts like Afonja do. At least they release their victims and never kill them like Afonjas.

Really? Na wah o. May God protect us all.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by tinktanker: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
simplycarro:

Are you ok? Its igbos that cant do without running to live in Yorubaland, even plunging into Yoruba rivers, but still rescued to life by Yorubas grin
Have you ever seen yoruba bus plunging into ibo river ? grin

una get bus? Beside u dont get me.
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by dottyeah(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
biafra fc

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Gotze1: 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
No need to lecture you a mushin tout.

Chaii!! But e be like say the thing pain you well a grin. You went to a great deal to explain yourself and your religion as if anybody cares. In yorrobber land, there's no distinction between Muslims and Christians. Everything starts and end in owambe parties.

...and politically speaking, yes! Igbos are gradually taken over as you can see. grin
Na, pain ke, grin when I know you will be the first son in Lagos state by next election and your family the first family. i didn't say igbos are not taken over, that is why i said, your family will be the next first family in lagos. I am just happy the way you are talking if my land and I can't see anywhere to talk about in your land ni. What attire will you wear that day self?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is really a huge success for the IRT and police officers, they are truly gallant.

Kudos to Abba Kyari for this sterling performance.

I hope you become the IG of Police in the nearest future.

The SARS you left behind in Lagos have been infiltrated

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by jbnm: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
EVANS GANG MEMBERS:
i. Felix Chinemerem 36yrs Native of ArichukwuOhafia LGA of Abia State second in command of Evans.
ii. NwosuChikodiChukwuma aka Sudo 42yrs, 3rd in Command to Evans. He has over 20yrs experience in Armed robbery and about 8yr experience in Kidnapping.
iii. UchechukwuAmadi Native of Anambra State longtime Evans Boy and head of the detention Camp in Igando.
iv. OgechiAmadi is the woman who rented the house and cooks for the Kidnappers and their victims in the camp.
v. Suoyo Paul aka Nwana 42yrs Native of Bayelsa States Gangmember and Supplier of Rifles and Ammunitions to Evans.
vi. IkennaEmeka 28yrs Native of Anambra State.

name checkers plz over to u.it seems our Biafra brodas ar at it again

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by MurphyTheory99(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
They have informat at aspanda market. Very mean men.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by raphy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
that man is very wicked .an average Igbo man like quick money an easy way to get it.that's why yu see them.carrying drugs to other countries.this man charm have expired that's why they catch...so glory be to God.I pray they confiscate that fine house he build with stolen money.I was waiting to see many pica like this.but there are more can of worms that are yet to be open.so we should just stay tune.everyday for the thief one day for naija police ...may God Save the country from kidnapers ijn amen.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by chinybelle(f): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
I knew Obianodo won't let this guyz go without paying for the life of his CSO they took.
If NPF decides to work, they will definitely work. Considering all factors shaa

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by raphy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
jbnm:
EVANS GANG MEMBERS:
i. Felix Chinemerem 36yrs Native of ArichukwuOhafia LGA of Abia State second in command of Evans.
ii. NwosuChikodiChukwuma aka Sudo 42yrs, 3rd in Command to Evans. He has over 20yrs experience in Armed robbery and about 8yr experience in Kidnapping.
iii. UchechukwuAmadi Native of Anambra State longtime Evans Boy and head of the detention Camp in Igando.
iv. OgechiAmadi is the woman who rented the house and cooks for the Kidnappers and their victims in the camp.
v. Suoyo Paul aka Nwana 42yrs Native of Bayelsa States Gangmember and Supplier of Rifles and Ammunitions to Evans.

name checkers plz over to u.it seems our Biafra brodas ar at it again
na them the developers of Lagos bankok,south Africa,Brazil and many um mention country.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by imam07: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
You no get shame at all.Person wey no get shame nah him dey talk like this.If my tribe man commit crime,nothing fit make me support him.A criminal is an enemy of humanity.A criminal man does not consider any factor b4 commiting a crime. Only God knows if he is not caught now,may be nah your family member he go kidnap or kill tomorrow..By that time your eyes go open that no paddy tribe for jungle.
CharlotteFlair:
Useless Yorrobber! You not only kidnap, you kill your victims to make money ritual even after collecting ransom money. Useless zombies!

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by princejayboss: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Gotze1:
Igbotic criminals, leave our land for us, we don't want criminals in our land.

An honest man regards himself as honest because he or she has not gotten a chance to steal
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Kebreal92(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
UN-BEHALF OF NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION ON NAIRALAND(NCAN)

HERE ARE THEIR NAMES AND THEIR REGIONS;

EVANS GANG MEMBERS:

NA BENJAMIN NETANYAHU COUSINS THEM...
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by tina23: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nawao
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Orlins: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Flatron sha.... you can't leave your hous matter an go to street matter. How can you star/ask for Biafra w t chaos on Nigeria is cause by them... smh. Ki them and reduce the population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Kebreal92(m): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
UN-BEHALF OF NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND(NCAN)
HERE ARE THEIR NAMES AND REGIONS;

EVANS GANG MEMBERS:
i. Felix Chinemerem 36yrs Native of Arichukwu Ohafia LGA of Abia State second in command of Evans.
ii. Nwosu Chikodi Chukwuma aka Sudo 42yrs, 3rd in Command to Evans. He has over 20yrs experience in Armed robbery and about 8yr experience in Kidnapping.
iii. Uchechukwu Amadi Native of Anambra State longtime Evans Boy and head of the detention Camp in Igando.
iv. Ogechi Amadi is the woman who rented the house and cooks for the Kidnappers and their victims in the camp.
v. Suoyo Paul aka Nwana 42yrs Native of Bayelsa States Gang member and Supplier of Rifles and Ammunitions to Evans.
AM I CORRECT
NOW GIVE ME 10REASONS WHY WE SHOULDN'T LET THEM GO

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by dadasupremacy(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Your brain is definitely paining you
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Smoothie01(f): 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thank God these evil men have been caught...I've heard a lot about their wicked acts.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by maestroz: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
all the names are easteners...

raises a fear for the proposed biafra people dey yell about.

i fear for the kingdom of BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by maestroz: 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
He was arrested by the police in one of his two palatial homes in highbrow Magodo Estate in Lagos State
Arrested kidnap kingpin, Evans, is already singing like a bird in police custody following his arrest by operatives of the Inspector General of Police Intelligence Response Team, headed by Assistant Commissioner of Police Abba Kyari.

He was arrested by the police in one of his two palatial homes in highbrow Magodo Estate in Lagos State.

Evans, whose real name is Chukwudubem Onwuamadike, has told his interrogators how he has been living large at the expense of his victims.

Believed to be a Billionaire, Evans has two houses in Magodo.

He brought them for N130 million and N70 million.

Apart from the houses in Magodo Estate, Evans also has a house in Igando area of Lagos State.

The house, to be demolished by the Lagos State Government, was turned into the hideout for his numerous kidnap gangs and for holding victims.

Outside Nigeria, Evans has two houses in Ghana.

He said they are four bedroom duplex each.

He also said he has a wristwatch he bought for $170,000.

He equally has nine phones, three of which cost him $6,000 each.

Evans told the police that his wife is out of the country now as he sent her away knowing that the police were closing in on them.

He said at a point, he relocated to Ghana but came back to carry out other operations.

He said he was planning to travel abroad before he was arrested on Saturday.

Evans is due to be paraded by the police on Sunday (today).

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
prettyboi1989:
m nt sure d guy dat made d ak47 will make heaven. he made a killing machine that propagates crime

He didnt invent AK47 bcoz of what they are using it for now, again he confess and beg for forgiveness b4 he died..

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2017

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
kenx1:

Shekau is the famous role model to majority of Arewa youths

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by mkoabiola: 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Biafra warlord maxi KANU must hear wat ds fool is doing to his Biafra brothers in a Biafra republic.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by ensamy(m): 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
This Evans was making more money weekly than Ronaldo and Messi combined hmmmm grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color] No visible business and still people never bothered to investigate the source of his wealth all this yrs. ooooh naija.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by Bism(m): 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
When you see this man making a call.in that his mansion. You go start to cry say God why you know bless me like this man. All that glinter are not gold.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Gotze1:
Na, pain ke, grin when I know you will be the first son in Lagos state by next election and your family the first family. i didn't say igbos are not taken over, that is why i said, your family will be the next first family in lagos. I am just happy the way you are talking if my land and I can't see anywhere to talk about in your land ni. What attire will you wear that day self?
Hiss...buzz off already
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
imam07:
You no get shame at all.Person wey no get shame nah him dey talk like this.If my tribe man commit crime,nothing fit make me support him.A criminal is an enemy of humanity.A criminal man does not consider any factor b4 commiting a crime. Only God knows if he is not caught now,may be nah your family member he go kidnap or kill tomorrow..By that time your eyes go open that no paddy tribe for jungle.
When then are you going to stone Tinubu? Remember he is a criminal of international dimension yet you bow before him.
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=yarimo post=57430911][/quote]Was that the vegetable himself or one his horses? cheesy
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Was that the vegetable himself or one his horses? cheesy
question for the IPOBIANS gods grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
yarimo:
question for the IPOBIANS gods grin
cheesy
Re: Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) by YelloweWest: 12:08am On Jun 12, 2017
This guy will be released if not he would be dead by now.

Just check out the executive treatment they are giving him because he has money.... what a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) / Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow / Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.